October 17, 2003
What the Hell...Friday Five
1. Name five things in your refrigerator.
Not a hell of a lot - orange juice, some Dr. Pepper, soy milk, tortillas and various veggies.
2. Name five things in your freezer.
A half pint of Ben and Jerry's One Sweet Whirled, a ton of food kindly given to us by my mother in law, frozen peas, some Oreo ice cream sandwiches, and - shocker - ice.
3. Name five things under your kitchen sink.
Lots of household cleaning products well-deserving of the old Mr. Yuck stickers - anyone remember those? Some dusting rags, various Swiffer products, furniture polish and the garbage disposal.
4. Name five things around your computer.
Our Nick Bantock address book, a lamp, some Lifesavers gummy sour things I was eating yesterday afternoon, a spindle of blank CDs and more pens than you can shake a stick at.
5. Name five things in your medicine cabinet.
Oh, there's nothing exciting here either. Some Band Aids, razor blades and shaving cream, hair spray, Advil and a few antihistimines.