November 29, 2003

100 Things: What Must You Know?

I've been trying to think of my 100 Things. And I realize for all the narcissistic pictures I post of myself, I'm not all that good talking about myself. So, here's my challenge to you: Ask me questions. Tell me what you want to know. Maybe that'll help :-)

Posted by Chris at November 29, 2003 10:04 AM
Comments

Okay, here I go:

(1) How'd you end up as an "IT Security Geek"?

(2) If you could live anywhere on the planet, where would you choose?

(3) What's the story behind the cats' names?

(4) How big is that list of books you've read in the last 5 years?

(5) Favourite possession (other than the Fender :)

(6) What's the mileage on that SUV (oh, come on, you KNEW I was going to ask that one *grin)

(7) What do you look for in a blog that keeps you reading?

I can keep going...

Posted by: Olive at November 29, 2003 12:09 PM

1. When you were a child, what did you want to be when you grew up?

2. Favourite smell?

3. What is your favourite nonmusical material possession and why?

4. What foods do you love, and which ones do you despise?

5. What were you like in school?

6. There are always times when in hindsight, we realize if we'd made another choice, we might be living a completely different life. What's the earliest time like that that you can remember?

Posted by: Annessa at November 29, 2003 1:54 PM

If some of the answers to these questions are somewhere on your site, I apologize for not being thorough enough before hand LOL

1)How did you and the missus meet? And was it a love-at-first-site sort of thing, or something that came about later?

2)If you could do anything, and get paid doing it, what would it be?

3)What did you want to be when you were growing up?

4)Admit it, you were a "bad boy" in your teens, weren't you? ;)

5)What is your most shameful indulgence?

6) What is the absolute craziest, wildest, thing you've ever done?

7) Spill some secret for us. Something you've never told (almost) anyone!

8) What language(s) would you love to learn?

9) Where are the places you most want to visit?

10) What things are there that you specifically feel like you need to do or see before you die?

Hrmmmmm.... I could only think of 2 questions to start, and all of a sudden I posted 10. Hehe. I did this question thing on my site a few weeks ago. It was fun! I didn't get as many questions as you though! GOod luck answering all of them!!!!

Posted by: Irma at November 29, 2003 4:13 PM

OH!!! 1 more!!!!

11) Why "rude cactus?"

Posted by: Irma at November 29, 2003 4:25 PM

uhh, if you were a lollipop, which flava would ya be?

would you rather be a giraffe or a moose?

and finally, whats the winning lottery numbers this week?

Posted by: Annie at November 29, 2003 11:05 PM

alright, this is a question I ask pretty much everyone who mentions questions: if you had wings.. what would they look like?

Posted by: Jessica at November 30, 2003 11:48 AM

If you could dine with three people, living or dead who would they be and why?

What is your favorite alcoholic beverage?

Posted by: Kimmie at November 30, 2003 7:09 PM

describe the most wonderful, amazing feeling in the world.

Posted by: tiffanie at November 30, 2003 11:45 PM

Which do you consider your most important contribution to the lives of those around you?
Which is your most treasured sense and why?
What is the most important piece of information (or belief) given to you that you need to pass on to someone else?
If you could delete one person from the history of the world who would it be, and what changes do you think that would make to our current time?

Posted by: Del at December 1, 2003 10:25 AM