December 11, 2003

Open Letter to an Obnoxious Man

Dear Loud Co-Worker,

I'd like you to know that I can hear every word you say. Why must you be so loud? Why must you even talk at all? You're not that bright. You're not the sharpest pencil in our company's drawer. Your ducks do not fly in a perfect V. Why must you argue over everything? Are you not able to agree with anyone unless you first have a long, drawn-out and completely unnecessary discussion first? Are you seriously arguing over commas and quotation marks?

I hate to admit this but no one really likes you. They all think you're a loud-mouth. People actually leave rooms when you come in. You're just that sad. So shut your hole. I'm tired of listening to you.

Regards,
Chris

Posted by Chris at December 11, 2003 12:19 PM
Comments

Wow, if you lived in my town and worked at Panago, I'd think your coworker was the guy I'm dating hahaha

Posted by: Jaded Angel at December 11, 2003 1:09 PM

*looks around* Chris? Are you here at lazyblonde company inc? Because I swear you just described more than one person I work with. We need to get them all blogs, so they can bitch in quiet and leave us alone!!

Posted by: Kimmie at December 11, 2003 1:25 PM

OK, now read that outloud :-D

Posted by: Irma at December 11, 2003 1:50 PM

Aw, I understand. That sounds like the evil charms lady at my work. Everyone hates her, she's just too damn stupid to realize it.

Posted by: Jennie at December 11, 2003 2:37 PM

I think we all have people like that working around us. Not the brightest crayon in the box. Nope, but they are to self centered to realize it even if you slapped the letter right down in front of them. *grin*

Posted by: seger at December 11, 2003 3:42 PM

that sounds just like the old, obnoxious hag that I work with. She sits next to me. I have to have headphones on all the time.

Posted by: Ash at December 11, 2003 5:25 PM

Hey, I work with Loud Co-Worker as well! I also work with Stinky Co-Worker, Inept Co-Worker, Creepy Co-Worker and Psycho Co-Worker. The only co-worker I really like is Stacked Co-Worker but she works too far from me to hang around outside her office.

Posted by: Rob at December 11, 2003 8:19 PM

Oooh, you've got Mr. SpellCheck and BossLady down to a tee. I could here them 1/2 way across the office in the washroom debating something last week.

Ever have the urge to just run through the office screaming "stop the insanity!"?
I do.

Posted by: Olive at December 12, 2003 7:57 AM

HEAR. Not here.
Crud. And I call myself an English major.

Posted by: Olive at December 12, 2003 7:58 AM

I work with a psycho co worker. She is insane she never stops talking. If you walk in the door without a smile from ear to ear then you have been instantly branded with "crabby pants" She is a constant contradiction speaking machine. She is hyper and obnoxious. She makes me go crazy. I have to hide from her. Geez... she just never shuts up. Blah blah blah blah.. I tune her out..thats all I can do from becoming clincally insane.

Posted by: Rubytues at February 29, 2004 10:15 PM

OH GOD! This is proof that there is one of these in every company. Loud just can't describe the situation.

My big-mouth talks loud, laughs loud, whispers loud... I dream of the day she leaves so I can work without having to hear her down the hall.

Posted by: Maven at August 16, 2004 11:39 AM