February 28, 2004

Suspended

After getting my car inspected this morning which required an early wakeup (my own damn fault for waiting till the last minute), Beth and I went looking for some furniture. They weren't exactly what we were looking for but these caught my eye.

The sky is a perfect blue, temperatures are supposed to hit 60, and it is just an all-around gorgeous day. Stark contrast to yesterday which, at least professionally, sucked. Enjoy your Saturdays, everyone.

Posted by Chris at February 28, 2004 1:55 PM
Comments

i frickin' *love* those things. used them in art class & used to steal them alllll the time.

happy saturday [even though mine is almost over].

xx

Posted by: Marie at February 28, 2004 2:14 PM

Have a wonderful weekend. Sounds like you've gotten a good start.

Cas

Posted by: cassie-b at February 28, 2004 3:42 PM

Those are... odd. hehe but they look fun. One of my artist friends has one. well two.. he used to bend them into.. questionable *ahem* positions. (boys psssh)

While shopping at Target I came across *dun dun dun* Diet Coke with Lime! I thought of you. The verdict is still out on the liking of it beause I could either buy them hot, or frozen (go figure), so I bought the hot ones and have them stashed in the fridge for later. I'll let you know what I think :)

Posted by: Katie at February 28, 2004 11:32 PM

Those creep me out, ever since watching Being John Malkovich (which was a creepy movie in itself, even without the strange men). It has to at least have a face, otherwise it's just too weird for me. :)

Posted by: Mel at February 28, 2004 11:35 PM

Those are pretty cool...

I had to comment on the diet coke with lime comment though, that stuff is GREAT! :)

Posted by: Dana at February 29, 2004 3:44 PM

Humanoid figures dangling from the ceiling? Am I the only person that finds this disturbing? For some reason, I immediately thought of these photos heh (I can't get his individual archive links to work, so scroll down to the Scary Neighbours post).

Posted by: pie at February 29, 2004 4:25 PM

Cirque de Nightmares. Great picture! Those things give me the heebie jeebies though. It looks like they are attacking!

Posted by: Hunter at March 2, 2004 1:00 AM

I have one of those!! It wears a little paper party hat. My brother and his wife used them as party favors at their wedding reception in downtown Chicago... they were standing at each place setting, all posed and ready to go. [of course, there's always someone in the group who will pose them in naughty positions... hehe] *evil grin* ............. wait, I didn't mean ME!!! LOL ;-P

Posted by: Dee at March 3, 2004 9:46 AM