May 28, 2004

Several Good Things About Friday

After a long, drama-ful week, its finally Friday. Luckily for me, its a three-day weekend, as it is for most of us here in the U.S. Additionally, I'm working from home today...I mean, certainly no one's in the office today anyway. And there's nothing better than trading in the usual suit and tie for jeans and a t-shirt a day early.

Happy Friday!

Posted by Chris at May 28, 2004 10:15 AM
Comments

Amen to that. Happy Friday to you too!

Posted by: Carla at May 28, 2004 10:48 AM

I'm kinda sad its friday *ducks projectiles*

My son is going to his dad's and then to summer camp on tuesday. My best friend will be gone for 7 days (with one quick "goodbye" before camp) :(

Posted by: Zoot at May 28, 2004 11:06 AM

Must be in the air. I'm going bike riding in my pajamas. See ya!

Posted by: Tonya at May 28, 2004 11:23 AM

Have a great 3 day weekend! And enjoy working in whatever clothes you feel like. =)

Posted by: Nicole at May 28, 2004 11:34 AM

aw man, you have to wear a suit and tie for work too? totally insult to injury.

I've barely ever had a job that required me to dress differently than I would on the weekend. I draw the line at sweatpants. But then--maybe that's why my pay is still only marginally better than a summer camp counselor's ...

Posted by: jilbur at May 28, 2004 11:38 AM

Yay for lon weekends!!

It's actually a 3 day weekend here as well. It's Pentacost on Monday. For me it's a 4 day week, becasue I'm not going to school on Tuesday LOL Weee!

Here in Sweden the only people who wear suits to work are really top top executive and Americans on business trips LOL

Posted by: Tjej at May 28, 2004 11:57 AM

Wish I could work from home today. But my company is gung ho I guess on taking only official holidays off. ;)

Posted by: Magealita at May 28, 2004 12:09 PM

I would very much enjoy a three day weekend, alas! I have to work on Saturday. =/ No fair! Hope you have a drama-free weekend . . . and it really has been a drama-ful week, hasn't it? Wow, didn't really realize it until you mentioned it hehe. = But it's okay now now 'cause it's Friiiiday!

Posted by: Jennie at May 28, 2004 12:21 PM

t-shirt and cropped pajama pants here, with a bit of rain and a nice new novel. Enjoy your long weekend!

Posted by: Anne at May 28, 2004 12:48 PM

I've been waiting for this day since Monday. I feel like jumping up and shouting "Free At Last." It's like spantasstic spirt lifting, this Friday is.

Posted by: Maureen at May 28, 2004 1:13 PM

Happy Friday to ya!!

Posted by: Rachel in Alaska at May 28, 2004 1:31 PM

I get to pick up my 89 year-old Nana and drive her down the shore after work.

You know you're jealous.

Posted by: Coleen at May 28, 2004 1:39 PM

No one is here...or hardly anyone. I about had a panic attack when I realized that both people who have signature authority for picking up our checks are both out today...but then I remembered that there was one more person who had sig authority...so I begged him to go pick up our checks...I need the money!!!!

Posted by: Amy at May 28, 2004 2:10 PM

Oh and I am going to disneyland...which is why I need the money. WHOO.

Posted by: Amy at May 28, 2004 2:10 PM

You got dressed? If I were working from home I'd sit in my underwear in front of the computer. But that's probably more information than you needed.

Posted by: Not in the corner Lee at May 28, 2004 2:24 PM

Happy Friday - And happy long weekend. I've got a long weekend too. We're going to see Buzz and the Empress on Monday. Always something to look forward to.

Cas