June 25, 2004

Friday...Live From Home

I have a dentist appointment today...and this is a good thing. Why, you ask? Has he lost his mind? Well, possibly but at the rate this week was going, maybe an hour reclined in the dentist's chair would be a relaxing alternative. The added benefit is that I'm working from home today.

By the way...great turnout for the Thursday Haiku Smackdown yesterday. Lots of new faces too!

Happy Friday everyone!!

Posted by Chris at June 25, 2004 7:11 AM
Comments

Happy Friday to you too Chris. Good luck at the Dentist!

Posted by: Zoot at June 25, 2004 7:40 AM

You know you're having a tough week when the dentist chair starts to look good. Have a great day, buddy.

Posted by: Buzz at June 25, 2004 7:56 AM

I hope you haven't been eating too much sweets lately!! Have fun @ the dentist & have a very happy Friday :)

Posted by: Sweety at June 25, 2004 8:47 AM

I've never once used the phrase "reclining in the dentists chair"....ick...that's like "taking a nap on the operating table"... you must have had one hell of a week! Um, enjoy! =]

Posted by: kimberlee at June 25, 2004 9:21 AM

Have a good weekend. Working from home sounds like a dream today.

Posted by: Oliquig at June 25, 2004 9:36 AM

Happy Friday. I don't envy your trip to the dentist. Though I should probably get in there for a cleaning. And since you finished the dishwasher already, you should have your whole weekend free for all manner of tomfoolery or would that be chrisfoolery. Have a great weekend. I've errands to run. And miles to go before I sleep.

Posted by: HR Lady at June 25, 2004 9:51 AM

Dammmmmmmnnnnnnn. You'll get to relax in the chair AND get a FREE toothbrush! Think of us still at work, I mean between all of the relaxing and brushing and stuff!

Have a marvelous weekend!

Posted by: GranolaSpice at June 25, 2004 11:07 AM

I'm not opposed to the dentist -- I don't have a single filling, and my guy has never done a mean thing to me, other than pushing the floss too hard into my gums. So I can relate to the reclining in the chair bit.

You should tell him to look at your blog -- you have a picture of yourself brushing your teeth ON YOUR BLOG. I mean, God, he should be very pleased at this show of good hygiene, right? Maybe he'll even give you an extra tooth brush at the end.

Posted by: Kim at June 25, 2004 11:48 AM

It's late but it's my first and I really need to post it because I'm having a rough Friday.

Sincere flattery
Imitate Kangaroo Jack
Or Pissed off kitty?

Thanks for letting me get that off my chest...

Posted by: Hudson at June 25, 2004 11:48 AM

Thanks for hosting Chris!

Posted by: Genuine at June 25, 2004 12:48 PM

I got to go to the chiropractor yesterday afternoon. You get a nice nap there plus a back massage!! I loave that place. Sorry I didn't get a chance to 'ku yesterday. No time. I did get to drop by and read a couple lines though. I deffinately noticed the new people there and they were putting a good smack down!

Have a great weekend, Chris!

Posted by: myllissa at June 25, 2004 12:58 PM

smile and your dentist
will smile with you. Work at home
and you work alone.

I like my dentist...

Posted by: stacy at June 25, 2004 1:52 PM

Great site fatty lose weight with reductil and reductil uk

Posted by: reductil uk at July 9, 2004 12:24 AM