June 18, 2004

If It Isn't Friday, Shoot Me

Its Friday right? Don't tell me it isn't. I don't want to hear that. Let's see if I can put something coherent together in between all the yawning I'm doing. Thoughts for Friday morning...

- I'm about one step away from buying some cheap, official-looking badge from the back pages of Soldier of Fortune magazine and pulling idiots over. There was this guy yesterday who repeatedly cut me off on my way home. When he did it for the third time and I had the nerve to honk, he shot me the finger. When I ended up passing him, he was shooting me the finger, sticking his tongue out and laughing. Who does that? Freak.

- I'd suspected that I'd be driving to Ohio for a funeral this weekend. I'm not sure whether its ultimately a good thing but my grandfather is supposedly doing better. So I'll most likely be replacing a dishwasher instead.

- I'm leaving the office early today to drop off something at a client and then I'm having lunch with Amy!! Will we encounter mutant strawberries? Will swarms of rogue midgets attack? Or will our fate be sealed by hitherto unknown terrors? Stay tuned to find out!

Posted by Chris at June 18, 2004 8:26 AM
Comments

Yes it's Friday! :) Yayyyy!

Replacing dishwashers is much better than attending a funeral!

Have fun with Amy! Tell her Salty said hi. I wouldn't eat to much for lunch since I read your deep dark secret on her weblog. I'm just wondering who the slim guy on the pictures is than.. your twin?

Posted by: Sweety at June 18, 2004 8:44 AM

Happy Happy Friday! It's been a long week....

Posted by: amber at June 18, 2004 8:46 AM

Crazy highway people. I know the feeling, I wanted to buy a light and siren for my car so I could give people "You're a Moron" tickets.

Posted by: Oliquig at June 18, 2004 8:46 AM

Psssssst. It's Friday, pass it on.

Posted by: Lee at June 18, 2004 9:43 AM

It's friday! *dance* Although for me, friday is just like thursday and wednesday and tuesday... you get the point :)

Have fun with your lunch :)

Posted by: Katie at June 18, 2004 10:16 AM

I'm thinking rogue, midget strawberries, carrying copies of Soldiers of Fortune magazine, eating lunch with one Miss Judith Light. Let me know if I'm right, okay?

Posted by: feisty girl at June 18, 2004 10:34 AM

Yay! Friday! It is indeed Friday, and I'm damn happy about that.

Good news about gramps.

Have fun with Amy -- you guys should definitely find someplace to go for lunch that serves giant scary green drinks out of fishbowls.

Posted by: martha at June 18, 2004 11:24 AM

Funny road-rage story.... I see that more and more... and I always want to be a special agent when it happens... just so I could pull them over at gun point and give them shit... I run through this scenario everytime it happens... Why can't we all just get along? :-) Enjoy your Friday...

Posted by: bob at June 18, 2004 1:15 PM

It's probably a good thing we DON'T work in the same office, because then you could see me doing the running-man right now (it's my Friday dance of the month), and that would just be embarrassing! :)

Posted by: GranolaSpice at June 18, 2004 1:47 PM

ha. I thought I was the only one who'd like to strangle those highway morons. I want my own book of tickets -not just the badge.

Posted by: HR Lady at June 18, 2004 8:06 PM

If any rogue midgets attacked you, it was because they were pissed at me for my entry on midget tossing/midget bowling. When they get pissed, they attack everyone around me. Sorry.

Posted by: Kymmie at June 19, 2004 8:10 AM