June 22, 2004

Step One: The Removal

The dishwasher has left the building...or at least gotten one step closer.

Tomorrow? Installation of the new one. I predict much cursing.

Posted by Chris at June 22, 2004 7:02 PM
Comments

Hint for tomorrow...pretend you are doing a challenge on survivor...or...on second thought that might be a bad idea because if you are racing to get it done you might over look something and have the left over dishwater shooting up like a geyser from the relief valve on the sink all over the freakin' kitchen. (not that I saw this happen when my father put in ours or anything...) Um...yeah...so maybe you will wanna take you time.

Posted by: Amy at June 22, 2004 7:10 PM

Ooh! He uses power tools! On a week night? Folks, this is not your average weekend-warrior!
Good luck with getting the new one in! I'm sure you've taken care of this, but my dad once bought a new dishwasher and didn't take the right measurements. NOT a good thing! hee hee...just thinking about him turning so red makes me giggle!

Posted by: GranolaSpice at June 22, 2004 7:38 PM

Just make dead sure you have the right size hoses to connect in with your water supply. My husband nearly had an embolism over that little matter when we installed ours. Don't worry, it only took three days.

Posted by: Casey at June 22, 2004 8:47 PM

I have no dishwasher-installing tips. However, I do like the way you work the power tools. You crazy cactus, you.

Posted by: Dawnie at June 22, 2004 10:43 PM

I, like Dawnie, have no installation tips. I am not that cool, no, not at all. BUT -- if I do say so myself...those are some interesting green walls in the background. :)

Posted by: Zandria at June 22, 2004 10:50 PM

Bwahahahaha! Tell me you have a home improvement tool belt!!!

Posted by: Sweety at June 23, 2004 3:17 AM

Good Lord! All I have to say is, good luck my friend. Good luck. (!)

Posted by: Jennie at June 23, 2004 4:00 AM

Oooh..sounds like fun. :-)

Posted by: Ginny at June 23, 2004 11:08 AM

Have fun installing the new DW!

Posted by: Rachel in Alaska at June 23, 2004 7:07 PM

That picture is priceless. ahahaa

Posted by: Jen at June 25, 2004 9:19 AM