September 18, 2004

Audioblog: Heavy Weather

Hurricane Ivan Goes To Washington!

By the way, if you're having issues accessing the Audioblog, please make sure you download Flash.

Posted by Chris at September 18, 2004 11:01 AM
Comments

Yikes. Thank goodness everyone is safe! Enjoy the picture show. . .

Posted by: Colby at September 18, 2004 11:14 AM

15 .. yikes!! We only had something like 5 in the area all night. Glad to hear all is well for yah. Enjoy the flick.

Posted by: LOUP at September 18, 2004 11:42 AM

OMG! How scary that must have been! Glad to hear you and Mrs. Cactus are fine. Enjoy the movie!

Posted by: groovebunny at September 18, 2004 11:52 AM

Scary! At least you have a basement to hide in.

Posted by: Kelley at September 18, 2004 1:22 PM

You and Hokie must live reallly close to each other. NO GETTING HURT! You have kitties to think of.

Perhaps the DC crew should just move to Pittsburgh? The only tornado we had, I was giving the EBS announcement.

Posted by: alektra at September 18, 2004 3:46 PM

dude, I love the audioblog. EVERYTIME I love it. Sorry about the tornadoes, that's the worst part of the aftermath of a dumb hurricane. Glad you guys are safe and sound.

Posted by: samantha at September 18, 2004 4:09 PM

Wow, they actually implemented the Emergency Broadcast System? They actually USE that thing? I swear I thought it was just something to annoy me during my favorite shows. *This is just a test*
But seriously, when 9/11 was underway I was thinking to myself, "There is no better time for the Emergency Broadcast System than right now" and of course, there was none... just every channel flooded with news and updates and bla bla bla. So, After 9/11 I was CONVINCED that EBS was a total joke.
Good to know.
And I'm glad everyone is okay and you didn't wake up in Oz :)

Posted by: RockStar Mommy at September 18, 2004 4:10 PM

I hate when they actually implement the Emergency Broadcast System...scary! I will take my earthquakes any day...rather than a tornado! I was visiting family in Missouri when I was 19 and a tornado came along...the seriously had to medicate me!

Posted by: gypsy at September 20, 2004 12:42 AM