September 9, 2004

Guess Where I Am?

Yup...still here at work. For those of you playing at home, almost seventeen hours and counting...

Posted by Chris at September 9, 2004 10:36 PM
Comments

I hope you brought a sleeping bag...:(

Posted by: groovebunny at September 9, 2004 10:57 PM

I weep that you are still at work. But today? I thought to myself, "I know that I've been here eleven hours, but if I just stay two or three more I'll feel much better." When you think those things? It's time for wine. Lots of wine. And time to stop with the working. Or else the wine may make YOUR sentences suck ass (like some un-named coworkers).

Posted by: Granola Spice at September 9, 2004 11:16 PM

I drink more wine in tribute. That's the saddest fucking thing I have ever heard.

Posted by: Coleen at September 9, 2004 11:17 PM

that is insane. i hope you can take tomorrow off or at least work from home! are you salaried? because it seems to me that you can easily get screwed when you are salaried. =\

Posted by: tiffanie at September 9, 2004 11:30 PM

this is just wrong, wrong, wrong. And I am very sorry. Today I worked so hard that I gave myself a headache. I really hope you get to have a Friday of working at home, maybe where you don't really do any work WHATSOEVER.
now - I may have to buy some wine to drink it tribute to your situation.

Posted by: samantha at September 10, 2004 12:15 AM

If it makes you feel better I'm at work also - cut-over taking too long - Argghhh!!!

Posted by: Lee at September 10, 2004 12:54 AM

HAHAHAH sucker. I'll never understand office people.. Seems to me that office mgmnt types have screwed priorities. This pjt theyre working is so damned important, that they'll give up their(i before e) life for it. I like being a blue collar semi self employed guy ( work for my dad) we build homes and shit like that. $ pm rolls around its like the flintstones, a horn blows and off we go, mind you most days we're on the job at 7 am. Chris dude Dont do it EVER again it aint worth it REALLY its not. Fuck em if they want you to work 25 hrs a day. Can i say fuck in here? IS there an anti fuck by law on blogs?
ok enough of me

Posted by: Shaners at September 10, 2004 7:13 AM

If it makes you better, I stayed up through the night to make my deadline. It's almost 8 AM and I have yet to sleep :/ Seeing as though my kid will be up any minute, I doubt I'll be getting to bed anytime soon. What a wonderful day this is going to be!!!
Hope you at least got some sleep last night!

Posted by: RockStar Mommy at September 10, 2004 7:49 AM

Are you STILL there?

Posted by: Another Pam at September 10, 2004 7:56 AM

omg...sending in my emergency twizzler stash. I never thought I would say this, but you need them more than me.

Posted by: debby at September 10, 2004 8:38 AM

Jeepers. GO HOME ALREADY! There, I feel better now. Maybe it's time to look for a new job.

Posted by: Sheryl at September 10, 2004 9:31 AM

Is that why Beth started singing "Baby Come Home"?

Posted by: DeAnn at September 10, 2004 3:14 PM