September 19, 2004

Match Game

Posted by Chris at September 19, 2004 12:42 PM
Comments

Oooh lovely match cover there! Even though I don't smoke, I'm a habitual match stealer from any establishment that leaves matches out for patrons. I can't take just one and usually walk out with two handfuls. My one true vice in life I suppose. :)

Posted by: groovebunny at September 19, 2004 1:28 PM

Love it. And I will

Posted by: cassie-b at September 19, 2004 2:20 PM

Interesting match picture.

Is it just me or is anybody else not able to get Rude Cactus' comment box to pop up when you click on it? I have to go into the permalink before I'm able to leave a comment cuz it won't just come up - this has been happening for at least a week now. Chris do you have any suggestions?

Posted by: Pink Sun Drops at September 19, 2004 5:03 PM

Pink I have an idea, stop using Internet Explorer that should help! ;-)

Posted by: Jeff A at September 19, 2004 5:21 PM

Pink, I use Internet Explorer & Firefox and I still have trouble sometimes opening the comments box - I have to click on it 3 or 4 times fast, then it opens. It's not just this site though, it seems to be with any site powered by MT.

This picture makes me crave the smell of sulfur.

Posted by: RockStar Mommy at September 19, 2004 6:18 PM

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm. Interesting.

Posted by: Maureen at September 19, 2004 7:05 PM

OH IT WAS A GAME! AH! Haha I thought it was just a picture of a match book. Geez-ness.

Posted by: Maureen at September 19, 2004 7:06 PM

Wait.. what? I do NOT understand this at all. Yow. Los sientos for all of the postings of comments.

Posted by: Maureen at September 19, 2004 7:07 PM

I NEVER have a problem opening the comment box here. I love the fact that I can hit "comment" and it opens up right away and I can comment. I use IE too. Not too fond of Firefox or anything else. I think I'll stick to what I know.

I love the matches. I smoke, which I feel gives me the right to a matches fetish.

Beautiful!

Posted by: Jade at September 19, 2004 7:28 PM

Give it a high color contrast and you have a Warhol print.

Posted by: Kymmie at September 19, 2004 8:11 PM

Match Game...is that like Paper Football at a table? Nice photo! I think it is interesting how you view the world around you! You are an artist!

Posted by: gypsy at September 19, 2004 10:20 PM

Hmmm, not using IE... Netscape here. 7.2 it says. Thanks RockStar for the suggestion. I tried it - it didn't work though :( . Bad computer, bad, BAD computer!

Posted by: Pink Sun Drops at September 19, 2004 10:51 PM

I swear when I clicked on that pict I smelled sulfur, I love that smell. Love your picts, Chris, thanks for sharing them. :-) This weekend I was busy framing some picts I took and I've been going crazy trying to figure out how to place them on the wall, so I gave up and they're sitting in a heap on the floor. I think that'd be a great new idea for an art gallery, floor viewing. ;-)

Oh, and I use Safari (web browser) and clicking on comments always works for me. Course now I've probably jinxed it.

- si

Posted by: Simone at September 20, 2004 4:59 AM

I use IE explorer and have no problems what so ever. Ok I dont get the game, Gawd are we supposed to guess how many matches are in the pack !!! Ok I guess 17 matches, now what do I win...

Posted by: shaners at September 20, 2004 7:16 AM

I LOVE THAT PHOTO.

You got some nifty design stylin', my friend.

Long time no Rude Cactus read. Catching up.

Posted by: Shiz at September 24, 2004 1:13 PM