September 24, 2004

Quick Answer

I'm busily collecting questions and will be working on all the answers this weekend. So, if you've got more, go to the original post and leave them in the comments. But my wife had a good question that she submitted and I answered it last night (I tell you I answer ALL my email...even if she was commenting from our living room couch downstairs!). I wanted to share it with you.

Question: How did you ever convince such a beautiful, funny, brilliant, talented, sexy woman to marry you? The world wants to know.

Answer: Present were Satan, a contract, and a pinprick of the finger. My name was signed. Of course, in the afterlife I'll be the devil's bitch but
its worth it ;-) Hi from upstairs!

Posted by Chris at September 24, 2004 2:58 PM
Comments

Hahahaha!! I wonder if JaB and I will start having communication like this once we move in together!

Posted by: JustAgirl at September 24, 2004 3:16 PM

i love it when ya'll do that. It's so sickeningly cute and stuff. ;)

Posted by: samantha at September 24, 2004 3:22 PM

Aww this makes me want to strangle my husband for being so computer illiterate!!

Posted by: RockStar Mommy at September 24, 2004 3:59 PM

LMAO! That'stoo funny and cute! :) Let us know how it is being Satan's bitch! I've always wondered about that myself. lol

Posted by: groovebunny at September 24, 2004 4:28 PM

I'm pretty sure I locked up the Satan's Bitch title. But there always needs to be an understudy.

Posted by: Genuine at September 24, 2004 4:47 PM

Ha! Satan's Bitch! Too funny! Hubby and I dated long distance for a year. When we got married I told him we probably wouldn't be able to communicate without being on the phone and online at the same time.

Posted by: doulazanie at September 24, 2004 7:48 PM

LOL! I'm sure going to hell is worth it. ;-)

Posted by: Ginny at September 25, 2004 11:18 AM

Too funny -- I thought we were the only couple to IM each other in the same house! .... and I can totally relate to the Satan thing... women...

Posted by: Bob at September 25, 2004 12:41 PM

Adorable! You know, there are probably some women who wouldn't appreciate being told that Satan was involved in the genesis of their relationship, but, damn it, I think that it's terribly romantic. Something tells me if my hubby were to tell that story it would involve him losing a bet with Satan and getting me as a result. Heh.

Posted by: Mary at September 26, 2004 1:28 AM