September 21, 2004

Road Rage

There's a moral here...somewhere. Perhaps its drive softly and carry a big wrench but most likely its be careful who you piss off on the road...you might have just cut off an insane monkeywrench-wielding blogger. Posted by Chris at September 21, 2004 9:07 AM
Comments

Hee! Were there other cars around when you took that picture? What must those other drivers have been thinking?

Posted by: Fraulein N at September 21, 2004 9:17 AM

Jaunted on over from the Pretty Purple Princess...I am a littel afraid of the photo of you with the wrench but otherwise LOVE your blog. Plan to be back lots!

Posted by: Michelle at September 21, 2004 9:18 AM

Wow. Tough Guy.

Posted by: Amy at September 21, 2004 9:47 AM

I must need major coffee-age. I keep looking at that picture and thinking your wrench partner needs a pair of those bouncing eye things glued onto it and a little red super hero cape tied around it's neck to make that picture complete. :) And I'll be sure never to cut you off if I ever find myself driving around DC! LOL

Posted by: groovebunny at September 21, 2004 9:51 AM

Wait..I think I saw you this morning...yep! That WAS you!

Posted by: debby at September 21, 2004 9:55 AM

Ok pull over Buddy and give me your Drivers License your grounded! LMAO! You are so darn funny! Where is the story? do we make it up or are you going to tell us why you have a new friend? Nice teeth btw! ; ) *wink*

Posted by: gypsy at September 21, 2004 10:19 AM

yikes!
Have you considered a golf club? Gives you distance and a nice heavy object on the end of long metal pole! ;)

Posted by: Pamalamadingdong at September 21, 2004 10:36 AM

Hang on to that wrench and keep that expression...that way the next time you see scary fanny pack lady, there's no way she'll approach you!

Posted by: Kerry at September 21, 2004 10:40 AM

You have excellent teeth. Crest Whitestrips?

Posted by: supine at September 21, 2004 10:46 AM

I wouldn't mess with you!!

Posted by: JustAgirl at September 21, 2004 10:54 AM

oh, I couldn't carry one in my car. I would be too tempted to use it. You wanna hear The Mother dropped? Come ride with me.

I am scared of you now, and will let you cut in front of me anytime.

Posted by: samantha at September 21, 2004 11:18 AM

Gman, is that you? Oh, sorry, you looked like my hubby in that road rage pose.

Seriously, was anyone near your car when you took this? It's just damn creepy! Kind of negates that whole clueless-guy-with-the-toothbrush pose (which I love and wish you would put back up.)

thanks for the morning laugh. You're the best!

Posted by: zanie at September 21, 2004 11:21 AM

You can ride shot gun with me any day. I would love to sick a monkeywrench-wielding blogger on some of those idiot SC drivers any day.

I think I have some serious road rage issues here. At least I'm not alone.

Posted by: myllissa at September 21, 2004 11:32 AM

ummm yeah I am glad that I only use my feet and public transport anymore :)

Posted by: stinkerbell at September 21, 2004 11:58 AM

Umm... I would be afraid, but you kinda look like a hamster. Sorry, just the facts, man.

Posted by: bmh at September 21, 2004 12:00 PM

Hey! What are you doing with my monkeywrench?

Posted by: Kelley at September 21, 2004 12:02 PM

How is it that you look cute making such an ugly face?

Posted by: goodsnake at September 21, 2004 2:17 PM

Listen, monkeywrench, I was running late, so don't start with me.

Posted by: Sawni at September 21, 2004 2:19 PM

Hey everyone, Chris is just showing that he's got protection in case the freaky Fanny pack wearin, Jeff Beck Photo-in-a-locket-wearin FREAKAZOID STALKER gets near him again. I think he saw her, which would explain him bearin those BRIGHT Blinding Pearly WHITES! Grrrrrr!

Chris, I pray you never get pulled over, imagine explaining THAT to the patrolman????? "But officer, see, this scary woman is stalking me.... and I need to PROTECT MYSELF cause I don't know WHAT she's packin in her fanny pack....."

Posted by: Scarlett Cyn at September 21, 2004 4:41 PM

ooooh.... very scary!

Posted by: Amber at September 21, 2004 5:49 PM

Did YOU take that picture?

Posted by: DeAnn at September 22, 2004 5:30 AM

Wow baby, I hope I never cut you off in trafic :))

Posted by: Sweety at September 22, 2004 6:08 AM

Yow.

Posted by: Maureen at September 23, 2004 8:03 PM

HA!

One of these days I have to email you the Road Rage photo David doctored on Photoshop. It's a pic of a friend of ours, hamming it up that he's all angry behind the wheel. And it's FUNNY. And your pic reminds me of it.

Cheers!

Posted by: Shiz at September 24, 2004 1:08 PM

I call it an "Attitude Adjuster" and carry a similar jackass-bashing GTFawayfrommycar chunk of steel beside my driver's seat.

Posted by: Geezitron at September 27, 2004 10:30 AM