November 9, 2004

Audioblog: My Back, And First Impressions

Oh my aching back! Which leads me to a story I've told before but somehow still seems fitting.

Posted by Chris at November 9, 2004 7:48 AM
Comments

First of all, I hope your back feels better soon. Sounds like chiropractor time to me!

Listening to you talk about high school, I got that scary feeling in my chest that I used to get before I would get out of the car and go into school - it was weird! I also had to start high school in a brand new place, but fortunately, with no bald spot or crick in my neck.

Posted by: lady jane at November 9, 2004 8:07 AM

I wonder what the old guy you stole the body from is doing right now.

Posted by: LOUP at November 9, 2004 10:11 AM

LOL. Hope your back is feeling better! As for the bald spot on your head in high school, I have a similar bald spot story that happened to me in highs school. Not on me but I accidently gave a bald spot to my brother's friend who had a crush on me so he used to ask me to cut his hair. lol...when I had to finally admit to him I jacked up his hair he just laughed and said it looked punk.

Posted by: charm at November 9, 2004 12:40 PM

The pain has to do with your body being 107. (That is really your chronological age isn't it?) It could also have something to do with the fact that you don't wear socks with your sandals, actually, that you don't wear sandals at all period.

No worries, I am 31, and I too feel 170 in the physical sense.

My first day of high school :
I was so cool in my 80's style double breasted white jump suit. White. All white. They had just waxed the floors in the caffeteria and I was of course wearing the ever stylish black flats with the white jump suite. I was also carrying a chocolate shake.
Yes, I slipped and fell right on my arse dumping the milkshake all over the white jump suit and therefore being totally embarrased the rest of my high school career.....

Posted by: Jade at November 9, 2004 2:27 PM

I have sympathy pains for you, apparently. either that, or I hurt myself carrying my two huge ass bags through the airport and the parking lot Monday night.

Thanks for the audioblog. Good to hear your voice. I think I'll go blog now.

Hey, and my email is not the same as above. it's alektraland at yahoo dot com, but you won't take it? :(

Posted by: alektra at November 9, 2004 8:20 PM

Though many days late (still recovering from Vegas!), just wanted to say that I hope your back has recovered some youthful vim and vigor. Also, being that this is the first RC audio post I've heard (shame shame on me, I know), your voice is so much deeper than I'd imagined! Not that I thought you were a soprano or anything, but...

Posted by: Amanda at November 11, 2004 11:05 AM