November 30, 2004

Audioblog: The Inconsequential Audioblog Post

Don't ever say I didn't warn you...this post is completely and utterly inconsequential to life as we know it. That said, go vote while you're here, okay?

Posted by Chris at November 30, 2004 6:21 PM
Comments

Not a Dance Fever nut? Well, guess that means you'll have to do a "video blog" and prove it YO. I bet you've got that "Ah ah ah ah Staying Alive Staying Alive" move down REAL good :)

Might not be an exciting topic but you could always make a post about the music gear you shread with. I'm just sayin'.

Posted by: Colby at November 30, 2004 6:45 PM

OMG! When you said "ya'll" you slipped into a bit of an accent there! I am shocked and pleasantly suprised all in one go even. :) Also, I find it interesting that even though your audioblog started off with the inconsequentialness, it actually turned out to be consequential afterall. The consequence? You saying "Ya'll" and slipping into an accent!

I almost picked the dance fever option, but decided to go with the other 7 answers I picked instead. hehe

Posted by: groovebunny at November 30, 2004 7:00 PM

For some reason when I think of you and dance fever, I can picture just a few slight adjustments to the pictures of you in Beth's fly hunting post.

Posted by: Heather at November 30, 2004 7:32 PM

hey I find it kind of fascinating to hear what everyone sounds like.

Posted by: csm at November 30, 2004 8:48 PM

Y'all. :) I say y'all alot and my friends look at me like I am INSANE since my whole life I've lived in: Chicago, Las Vegas, San Diego and Los Angeles. lol No Y'alls there. But my BESTEST friends are from Virginia (go UVA), North Carolina (NCSU) and Texas (UT and SMU) so the y'all is infectious as all hell.

Always good to put a voice with a personality too.

Ciao. (what? what? my boyfriend is 1/2 italian, does this not entitle me to CIAO as well? ;) OK then Au Revoir.)

HA HA

Posted by: amy at December 1, 2004 2:18 AM

oh and P.S. I had the Dance Fever thing pegged as one of the lies. Cause you're a few years younger than me and I was on the tail end of the dance fever craze.

Go Denny Terio! ;)

Posted by: amy at December 1, 2004 2:19 AM

Audioblog concept is so great!
gotta have it...but gotta work to made money to pay the bills first....audioblog will have to wait!
wn

Posted by: wn at December 1, 2004 11:09 AM

I love audioblogs. It's like you came over for a minute or two to say hi in person. :)

Thanks for the warm fuzzy!

Posted by: alektra at December 1, 2004 7:42 PM