November 1, 2004

Audioblog: This Thing On?

No, I didn't forget I had an audioblog. Really.

Posted by Chris at November 1, 2004 4:37 PM
Comments

LOL. I forgot I had audioblog too! Actually not. I tried to do a moblog over the weekend, but I was such a coughing mess it would have taken a miracle for folks to understand what the heck I was saying. :) Happy Monday!

Posted by: charm at November 1, 2004 4:58 PM

I wish I could vote in the US election. I spent lunch discussing various political systems with a friend of mine who works in the office of our local MLA (member of the legislative assembly). It was most informative. And then she bought me lunch, and it wasn't even on an expense account.

Posted by: Heather at November 1, 2004 5:09 PM

I finally got to turn off my AC this past week. So sad, but I guess that's what happens when you live in Texas.

And I'm voting! Voting and then heading to a party with every Democrat I know in the entire state of Texas. Should be interesting.

Posted by: Kerry at November 1, 2004 5:34 PM

I'll vote, and that's a promise.

Posted by: cassie-b at November 1, 2004 6:32 PM

Audioblog TEASE. Come on, Chris! You can give us better than that! We've all promised to vote, for goodness' sakes. Even people who have no real reason TO vote (ie, they live in Texas) are voting. You can give us more.

I know. This is almost like your favorite teacher in middle school saying you've disappointed her.

Posted by: alektra at November 1, 2004 7:00 PM

i'm going to vote... even though you may not want me to ;-)

and please... more audioblogs! your voice is almost as sexy as your shoes!

Posted by: monique at November 1, 2004 7:27 PM

i'm voting! it probably won't matter, living in texas, lol, but i'm going!

Posted by: manda at November 1, 2004 11:54 PM

Yay! Audioblog. And I will NOT forget to vote because I already did!

Posted by: DeAnn at November 2, 2004 4:10 AM

I've thought about audio blog! Na, I'd rather listen to yours......

Posted by: Jade at November 2, 2004 9:58 AM

Voting? What?!!! What are we voting for again? I don't think I've seen or heard anything about this on TV or radio... refresh my memory?!

Posted by: RockStar Mommy at November 2, 2004 11:06 AM