November 19, 2004

Exhausted

I think I say it at the end of just about every week - I'm exhausted. But really, this time its true (boy, megaphone, "wolf!")! It doesn't help that work's been especially rough. Don't get me wrong, I'm enjoying it but there have been about 3,486 too many meetings. And I've been dealing with budgets which means numbers and I hate numbers. The real problem is that I've been waking up, oh, around 3:00 in the morning. I like being up and getting into work early...but that's insane. But I'm here! And so far, I'm the only one on my floor that's here. That's a Friday for ya.

Places to go, people to meet, meetings to attend. More later...

Posted by Chris at November 19, 2004 7:21 AM
Comments

Do you ever wonder what people would think if they showed up at work and you hadn't been there for 5 hours already?

Just reading about your schedule makes me tired.

Posted by: LOUP at November 19, 2004 7:33 AM

Me too LOUP! I can't imagine being at work already - I'm just now getting out of bed!

Posted by: Em at November 19, 2004 7:34 AM

TGIF!!! :) I'm usually the first one in and one of the last ones out, so I know how you feel!

Posted by: Swt GA HunnyB at November 19, 2004 8:29 AM

Well, at least the traffic can't be too bad.

Posted by: Jon in Michigan at November 19, 2004 8:54 AM

gah! meetings and numbers together? you definitely have my sympathy.

maybe the day will go by super quick though. i'll cross my fingers for ya!

Posted by: zalary at November 19, 2004 9:06 AM

3 o' clock in the morning?? THATS INSANE! Let me speak to your, errr manager, whatever. Bollocks!!

Posted by: Maureen at November 19, 2004 9:13 AM

Acccck! You need to quit waking up so early in the morning. Maybe some exercise at night before bed will work? On the nights my lil one takes karate in the evenings he sleeps through the entire night. Otherwise he's waking up and waking me up. Anyways, Friday is here!

Posted by: groovebunny at November 19, 2004 9:23 AM

perhaps your "extra-curricular" activities have played a part in your exhaustion? =] - here's to a relaxing weekend!

Posted by: kimberlee at November 19, 2004 10:26 AM

All work, and no play ... that's what they say...

Posted by: bob at November 19, 2004 11:31 AM

Ugh...I hope youre sleep pattern gets back to normal soon. I think it's something in the air. My family has been shitfaced tired all week.

Posted by: Kimmer at November 19, 2004 2:06 PM

waking up at 3 im like going to bed at 3 at times ;) ... have a great day at work ... and t.g.i.f :) ....

Posted by: Rosie at November 19, 2004 2:23 PM

Sounds like you need a relaxing weekend. And a new CD. That always makes me feel better.

Posted by: feisty girl at November 19, 2004 2:53 PM

Dude. 3am. You gotta stop that noise. Don't give work so much of your life energy---- it's just a job, with numbers and meetings. Save the good stuff for Beth and your music and whatev-AH.

Posted by: bluepoppy at November 19, 2004 3:12 PM

And, you can't forget the fact that you're a sex machine right now too!
Don't get too worn out for baby makin' now!

Posted by: Jade at November 19, 2004 5:46 PM

Heeee! Megaphone! I was groping for that word the other day while explaining what Daphne was doing with her Cheerleader Barbie. She was putting her bright orange megaphone on her head and singing Happy Birthday.

And the choice of Barbie? My husband says that he held up both the Doctor Barbie and the Cheerleader Barbie and Daphne went for the cheesecake. NEVER give an option other than the Doctor Barbie!!

Posted by: Mindy at November 19, 2004 6:18 PM

ahhhhhh...
I dunno man... Like at my work, I work with the babies in a room. I sometimes envy my supervisors who make the big bucks who sit behind their desks and look like they don't do jack. But I think the meetings are like you said, what? Like 100 meetings a MONTH!? LOL Seems to me like they got hired to get together and have donuts all day! hahahaha
I have more fun with my babies... even if I get paid less! hehehe...

Posted by: Ana at November 20, 2004 12:11 AM