November 10, 2004

The Cactus Blooper Reel

Got a camera? Well then you've probably managed to catch some good, bad and just plain disturbing things. Lets say, hypothetically speaking, your wife puts a bright yellow headband on you and takes a picture while you're brushing your teeth. Or maybe you're getting jiggy with it (as much as your white ass can) in the car and - oops - camera goes off. Alternatively, again purely hypothetical, you got caught duct taping the bed (with a really good reason to be doing so, of course) or the cat fell asleep on your head. How about that time you thought it would be cool to be all samurai warrior in a belt and a sweatshirt? Of course, there are just those random deer-in-the-headlights moments everyone's got too. But you'd never voluntarily show those to anyone, right?

Posted by Chris at November 10, 2004 3:39 PM
Comments

The Boy's mom got us a 256MB card for the digital camera. Maybe she's trying to tell us something?...

I love the pics. thanks!

Posted by: alektra at November 10, 2004 3:43 PM

ha!
hahahahahahahaha!

Posted by: Pamalamadingdong at November 10, 2004 3:44 PM

30 seconds and already half the traffic from this morning! Told ya! ;)

Posted by: RockStar Mommy at November 10, 2004 3:45 PM

That collage (and an equivalent one of your wife!) should totally go in the Christmas cards you guys send out this year. Awesome.

Posted by: supine at November 10, 2004 3:46 PM

You know you're gonna have to dish about the duct tape, right? You are such a tease!

Oh, and, uh, you've got a little somethin green hanging out the side of your mouth there... no, no, a little more to the left...no, my left....

Posted by: lu at November 10, 2004 4:14 PM

So, ah, what's up with the duct tape?

Posted by: jujubee at November 10, 2004 4:30 PM

The cat on the head? Priceless!

And, yeah, I'm afraid I'm going to have to ask you to explain the duct tape. Something to do with kitties and claws, perhaps?

Posted by: Dawnie at November 10, 2004 4:38 PM

I think you are the biggest camera hog of any man I have ever heard of...

Posted by: goodsnake at November 10, 2004 5:09 PM

you are a brave soul.

Makes me think of a pic I have of me in Hawaii just after high school graduation. Me and my best friend alone in Waikiki for 10 days. Yeah, trouble.

Anyway, there was a marching band staying in our hotel. And we were a bit drunk. I decided I really wanted to try on the big tall furry white hat they wore. Only they were not in their room. So I climbed over the balcony railing and edged myself towards their balcony and climbed in and went in thier room. My friend was following me.

So now there is a photo in my album with me in a bikini bottom, a pink camp beverly hills t shirt, red rayban wayfarers and the tall white band hat. Oh? And a shit eating grin. It is the best picture EVAH and STILL makes me laugh hysterically.

Posted by: amy at November 10, 2004 6:35 PM

I have to admit, you do a lot of weird shit....but that's what makes you cool. Rock on.

Posted by: Mike at November 10, 2004 6:45 PM

LOL! Did I ever tell you that pic with the cap all sideways reminds me of Adam Sadler? Love it! My faves out these? Has to be the intepretive dance one and the yellow head band with what looks like a toothbrush in your mouth? LOL. They're all adorable actually. Beth's luckily to have someone around the house whose so entertaining. :)

Posted by: charm at November 10, 2004 7:05 PM

Never let anyone tell you any different. You make a wonderful doofus!
:-)

Posted by: Jade at November 10, 2004 7:19 PM

I just... I don't even know what to say to this except that I second lu:

"Chris, you know, not too many people can carry off the yellow headband look, but you so totally do!"

Posted by: Coal at November 10, 2004 8:23 PM

and that white furry hat pic? Sad to say, ha ha, but probably the pic of my that is most indicative of my personality. lol

Posted by: amy at November 11, 2004 12:23 AM

You make a lot of funny faces. Did you ever realize how lucky you are to have Beth?

;)

Posted by: DeAnn at November 11, 2004 6:25 AM

Bottom left-hand corner. Your new name is Zoolander. Way to make with the Magnum look :)

Posted by: Kimmer at November 11, 2004 6:45 AM

It is impossible to look at those pictures without smiling. Thanks for making me smile today. :)

Also, you strike me as one of those people who really don't mind having their picture taken. Just a guess.

Posted by: Zandria at November 11, 2004 7:57 AM

Now, if you want to be a real doofus, you need to get some Dr. Bukks. I'm just sayin'

Posted by: Jenny at November 11, 2004 10:14 AM