December 28, 2004

Audioblog: Breaking News

Yes indeedy. I've learned some very important things in the last hour. Tune in...find out.

Posted by Chris at December 28, 2004 5:26 PM
Comments

Sorry, Chris. We've ALL been there, if that helps...

At least you didn't miss your appointment?

Posted by: alektra at December 28, 2004 5:39 PM

I'm with alektra, it could have been worse.

Posted by: JustAgirl at December 28, 2004 6:00 PM

Some philosopher once said, "It is only a step from boredom to disillusionment,"...hmm...Jan 4th eh... "which leads naturally to self-pity, which in turn ends in chaos."

So, you might wanna find something to do before you just explode!

Posted by: Bayou at December 28, 2004 6:56 PM

Tee hee.

I was listening to you while doing some weights here in the basement, and I am now requesting that you do a 45 minute audio-blog every second day for me to work out by. THank you. :)

Posted by: PinkStiletto at December 28, 2004 7:09 PM

I have 2 dogs that need to be walked. In fact if it will keep you from being bored I have a Rottweiler who has been bouncing off of the walls lately that you can take in for a while. At least until you get tired of NOT being bored. = )

Posted by: LOUP at December 28, 2004 8:02 PM

i have a sheltie that would LOVE to get walked...
and while you're here, i could cut your hair!

Posted by: monique at December 28, 2004 9:14 PM

that...and I think you are really starting to look like a damn hippie, man. sheesh that hair is getting long.

Posted by: Sue at December 28, 2004 11:15 PM

Oh, I totally get it. Now that I'm out of school, I have no idea what day of the week it is. FWIW, your hair still looks great (unless, you are misleading us and those pics below were not in fact taken today and in that case, you look great in a hat too!) ....no worries.

Posted by: lu at December 28, 2004 11:35 PM

The fact that it is *not* January 4th means that I did *not* forget my sister's birthday, so that's a good thing.

Posted by: Heather at December 29, 2004 12:47 AM

Chris! How could you do such a thing?? I don't know what everyone is talking about up top, "could have been much worse" ... Sorry, it doesn't get much worse than that. Next thing you know, you're going to be watching TV with an afghan on your legs and yelling at the neighborhood kids to get off your lawn.... be afraid.

Posted by: RockStar Mommy at December 29, 2004 11:07 AM

lol But HOW could you make an appt for Jan 4th? SACRILIDGE! (yes spelled wrong). THE ORANGE BOWL is on the 4th. My TROJANS are playing for the National Championship. lol

Posted by: amy at December 29, 2004 4:32 PM

Oh Dear. You were clearly having a day wherein the excitement factor was rivaled (rivalled?) only by the excitement factor associated to being locked in a white room whilst wearing a blindfold and shackles to keep you from moving or experiencing any sensory stimulation whatsoever.

But rest assured, your overwhelming excitement provided amusement to your readers; therefore, you have done a good thing.

Posted by: girl at December 29, 2004 7:14 PM