December 28, 2004

Dullsville, Man...Dullsville

Step on board the mundane train...we're heading for Dullsville! Toot toot!

Yes, if you guessed I was completely and horrifically bored you'd be correct. I've been working from home...but there really hasn't been all that much there to keep me engaged. Now I seem to have run out for the day and the cats refuse to play another hand of poker with me. Every year around this time I make the same astonishing discovery - the week between Christmas and New Year's is s-l-o-w. But the nice UPS guy just delivered a package from Amazon for me and I realized just a while ago that I've got to get my hair cut tonight. So, that'll keep me busy.

Apologies for boring the hell out of you today. I'll do my best to make sure it never happens again.

Posted by Chris at December 28, 2004 4:06 PM
Comments

"yawn" no I wasn't bored at all :-) And I can see how long your hair is....lol!

Posted by: Nina at December 28, 2004 4:34 PM

So far today I managed to pack up Christmas, I am so over it all!

There aren't many tv shows I watch but they have all been reruns and that sucks but owell, I should be working anyway ;)

Posted by: chrissie at December 28, 2004 4:58 PM

Y'know, I hate to sound like one of those ditzy little groupies, but I do adore it when you post pictures of yourself. It makes me smile. Although it's been a while since we got a chance to talk! :)

Posted by: SG at December 28, 2004 6:38 PM

I think we need some sort of amendment or law or something that gives the nation a week off betweeen Christmas and New Years. Nothing really gets done during that time anyway. It should be a great big vacation for the whole country, paid for by the country. Ha...okay...I've lost my mind.

Posted by: Nicole at December 28, 2004 10:06 PM

All I managed to accomplish at work today was catching up on some blog reading...and at home the husband and I only managed to clean one room. But at least I'm not the only one that wishes my cat could play cards...

Posted by: tone at December 28, 2004 10:37 PM

It was so dull today at the LARGE TRANSPORTATION COMPANY that I work for that I decided to leave at about 3. Yep... just skipped my happy ass right out the door and won't return until next year.

Posted by: Snidget at December 29, 2004 12:38 AM

Hey you just reminded me I just got something from Amazon the other day that I could be reading right now. Blogs or reading. Same thing really. Sometimes :)

Posted by: Pink Sun Drops at December 29, 2004 1:02 AM

I like the pics on this entry! This is my first visit in over a week, so I'm having to do some catch -up. Hope all is well. :)

Posted by: Zandria at January 1, 2005 11:28 PM

If you look at it from a global perspective, it changes a bit

Posted by: Enter Grudge at January 16, 2005 7:42 PM