December 1, 2004

Wednesday So Far

Its a cold, rainy Wednesday and I'm working from home today. I didn't sleep very well and woke up with an evil headache. I've also got an important document to edit and its easier to do that here than it is in the office with phones ringing and people stopping by.

Voting is still open! I'll be closing the comments at the end of the day and revealing the winner tomorrow morning. Stay tuned.

One last, odd question - does anyone have a copy of the Muppet Christmas Carol movie soundtrack? Its for a friend. Really. I swear!

Posted by Chris at December 1, 2004 9:37 AM
Comments

I think I have it somewhere, but it may be at my parents. I'd have to check.

Posted by: Oliquig at December 1, 2004 9:47 AM

Hey I'm sorry to hear you've got a headache. I've got one too, but only cause I walked into the wall this morning. Get better!

I've got the Muppet Christmas Carol Movie on video I think. You want I should figure out how to get it on an MP3 and email it to you?

Posted by: groovebunny at December 1, 2004 9:57 AM

Muppet Show soundtrack, but no Christmas Carol. I hope you are able to rid yourself of the evil headache! I don't think I could have the discipline to work from home, I'd end up watching TLC all day long!

Posted by: Rachael at December 1, 2004 10:21 AM

It's ok...you can admit it....it's for you...there now don't you feel better? hehehehe

Posted by: csm at December 1, 2004 10:34 AM

ALEVE...I can't say it enough, ALEVE, ALEVE, ALEVE...it works WONDERS (even when I'm having a hormonal headache...be glad you don't get THOSE!) Must be nice to be able to work from hom! Lucky! I'm looking forward to seeing the results from the voting...as for the Muppets...there's always Kazaa!

Posted by: Randi at December 1, 2004 10:54 AM

I work better in my jammies too...

Posted by: debby at December 1, 2004 10:58 AM

cold + rainy = yuck. here? it snowed here last night/this morning...only a few inches, but windy as heck! and we lost our power. so that meant no heat from 5am-11am. VERY cold.

sometimes i hate michigan.

enjoy your day at home :)

Posted by: tiffanie at December 1, 2004 1:09 PM

OK, that first paragraph could have come verbatim from my husband (who got up and worked rather than wake me up at 2am...clearly different priorities than I have). Two of us working at home here today (call it unemployment!)...and its raining in Maine, too. So which of us is the Evil Twin? Hell, I'll take it, I dont care...

Posted by: Lily at December 1, 2004 1:54 PM

Duly voted!

Posted by: Casey at December 1, 2004 5:43 PM

LMAO
I believe my mother has my old LP somewhere.......
sure, it's for a friend....

Posted by: Jade at December 1, 2004 6:21 PM