January 28, 2005

Do-Over!

First off, can I get a do-over on this morning post thing? As I was telling Gweny mere moments ago, I'm not really clear on what I wrote this morning.

I rolled into the office about an hour ago, opened my trusty Gmail account and started looking at the email in my inbox. I started thinking, why are there all these comments from a post I didn't write? I'd never call a post 'Hey, Let's All Skip Work' would I? What kinda dumb-ass would use that as a title?. Hi, I'm that kinda dumb-ass. You see, it was early, I was tired...I have almost no memory of writing that. If I emailed you before 9:00 this morning, I will gladly re-respond if my first response proved unresponsive. I'm somewhat more awake...and I'm even beginning to reconsider my decision not to do my Friday happy dance.

By the way, are you at all curious where yesterday's question came from? Its been a long-running "discussion" this week around the house. We threw down via email yesterday while the battle was raging on the site. Check it out. Yeah, she called dibs. Damnit!

Posted by Chris at January 28, 2005 10:53 AM
Comments

Redos are not only acceptable on Fridays, they are just this side of mandatory. Commence with the Friday happy dance.

Posted by: Bond Girl at January 28, 2005 11:30 AM

Hmmm linkage not working. Are you sure you're awake? lol

Posted by: groovebunny at January 28, 2005 11:31 AM

I really liked your first idea better. But, for the sake of good-will and harmony, I will attempt to do a Friday happy dance.

Posted by: ms.quilty at January 28, 2005 12:09 PM

LOL. At least you were awake-ish. I was writhering in pain making Matt call the cat-dr. to cancel her appointment.

btw, I'm with your wife about the dishwasher. I hope you don't mind I stole the logo from shirt I dreamed she was wearing. It turned out pretty cool.

Posted by: Autumn at January 28, 2005 12:48 PM

Don't worry, we'll forgive you. I'm not a morning person either. *grumble, mumble*

Posted by: Kitty at January 28, 2005 12:49 PM

Well I wouldn't worry about it, of course I wouldn't worry about it I didn't write the damn thing.

I like the ear ring pacifier thing. It shows women your sensitive side, I might get one.

When I arrive from work, at 8am, I normally don't wake up untill 4:50pm.

Posted by: Blue at January 28, 2005 12:54 PM

that is a great conversation. you two are hilarious! and educational. i never realized Yolanda and Billy Bob contributed versus in the Bible. i must have skipped over those in Sunday School. lol. :)

Posted by: Judy at January 28, 2005 1:22 PM

2 things: morning are an abomination and dishwashers must be rearranged. :-)

Posted by: Sue at January 28, 2005 1:48 PM

You didn't mention before that it was gatorade, which makes it toatlly acceptable to drink from the bottle. It is, afterall, the same bottle as the single-serving size that one purchases (and drinks from)at a convenience store, only larger.

Do not drink from cartons, milk jugs or two-liters. But gatorade? Hell ya!

Posted by: kalisah at January 28, 2005 3:09 PM

Damn. I missed it. I am so out of touch.

And you are so right on the drinking thing. Straight from the jug when nobody is around. Uh, but not while you're eating, ok?

Posted by: Jon in Michigan at January 28, 2005 4:11 PM

I LOVE YOU AND BETH! You guys are great. :)

Posted by: alektra at January 28, 2005 7:58 PM

Don't you just love memory loss?? And it gets worse with kids LOL. Loved the earring, and as far as the hypothetical question, no, it is never okay, and most importantly when one has a prgnant wife the answer to any question that starts with "Did you do that??" is answered with "yes and I'm so sorry" LOL!!!

Posted by: Nina at January 28, 2005 9:10 PM

Whee! I'm famous! Thanks for the showcase.

By the way, I have tagged you for that music meme that's going around. Muhahahaahaha! After all you did say you wanted to blog about music more.

Posted by: Gweny at January 28, 2005 10:22 PM