January 28, 2005

Hey, Let's All Skip Work!

Unlike last week, I don't think I'll be doing the Friday dance today. I'm just too tired. Heck, I haven't even left for work yet...and I don't wanna! I haven't felt all that hot, work's gotten me down and I'm just plain tired. But? I've got meetings and other stuff to do, so I'll be headed out soon.

Oh, by the way...have you bought some Rude Cactus Swag? Take a picture of yourself with/wearing the goods and send them my way! Only if you wanna, of course.

Posted by Chris at January 28, 2005 7:05 AM
Comments

What's the Friday dance? Doing the butt? Because when my friend Nadia does the butt, we all leave the room before she farts, abecause it stinks, and that's not good!

Have a happy Friday, Chris, and a nice weekend!

Posted by: Rockchild at January 28, 2005 7:20 AM

Neato...
You need to have a contest... LOL
See who can get more creative wearing your clothingline. LOL
*wink*

Posted by: La-Bella at January 28, 2005 7:56 AM

I almost skipped today. But I didn't. I'm still contemplating leaving early though. LOL Happy TGIF!

Posted by: Swt GA HunnyB at January 28, 2005 9:30 AM

Must be some kind of planetary alignment thingie, cuz I woke up counting the hours until I could go back to bed......with no alarm clock looming.............c'mon Saturday. We love ya, Saturday.....

Ugh.

Posted by: Julie at January 28, 2005 9:46 AM

I am doing the Friday dance of sitting quietly, breathing, and daydreaming. It's going well so far.

Posted by: supine at January 28, 2005 9:55 AM

at least try to do a little friday dancin' while you sit in your meetings... you know, shuffle the feet around, wiggle your butt. when people look at you funny you can just do the eyebrow dance at them (you know, make your eyebrows go up and down, you have good eyebrows, use them).

is it bad for me to wish i could go to work today? i've been home for 3 years and i think i'm getting tired of poster paints and play-doh.

Posted by: monique at January 28, 2005 10:18 AM

Ok. I'll do it. I'll dance enough for the both of us. Let me know when Beth is too tired from her pregnancy to dance, and I'll dance for her too.

The show must go on??

Posted by: Gweny at January 28, 2005 10:30 AM

Right there with you. Don't want to be at work and too tired to dance.

Posted by: Wendy at January 28, 2005 11:10 AM