January 8, 2005

Small World (After All)

Did I mention that I correctly identified a fellow local blogger on the way to work yesterday morning? As in, I saw her in her car, made a guess and I was right. Small world, huh?

Hope you all are having wonderful weekends. Highlights so far?

Posted by Chris at January 8, 2005 6:55 PM
Comments

Being a waitress.. I have often wondered when/if I will run into a fellow blogger here in washington.. I think it would be cool!

Posted by: soniclibra at January 8, 2005 7:15 PM

I ran into a fellow blogger today, oh wait she's my roomie LOL!

Posted by: Nina at January 8, 2005 7:24 PM

I never ran into a fellow blogger before, which is good, because that will hurt!

I hope you are having a nice weekend, Chris!

Posted by: Rockchild at January 8, 2005 7:36 PM

Oooh...maybe someday I'll be popular enough to be eagerly identified in public. God, I guess I'm a blogger-spotting virgin.

Enjoy your weekend, Chris!

Posted by: myllissa at January 8, 2005 8:02 PM

Highlights so far :
1) Changed the look of Sunburns...yes Again...
2) Took down all the Christmas decorations in the house....
3) Hated the way the house looked, so rearranged all the furnature and pictures on the walls...
4) Covered both housholds of in-laws for supper
5) Decided I want a German Shephard puppy, and am now trying to talk myself out of it.

Posted by: Jade at January 8, 2005 9:20 PM

Noticing a blogger you'd never met while driving? That's some remarkable spotting ability you've got!
Myself, I sometimes have trouble identifying relatives up close. :)

Posted by: Michelle at January 8, 2005 9:58 PM

Razza-frazzin' sassafras... DIDN'T get cable.

Posted by: bmh at January 9, 2005 1:32 AM

How did you recognize the blogger?

Posted by: jenorama at January 9, 2005 2:11 AM

I was just wondering the other day if I would recognize anyone if I saw them. But I don't think anyone will be in my neck of the woods (such a weird expression) anytime soon.

Posted by: Heather at January 9, 2005 2:50 AM

hi chris just popping in :) hope your week end is going good :)

Posted by: Rosie at January 9, 2005 4:25 AM

Wow... yeah...do tell how you recognize her/him?

Highlights so far on this end??? Don't know if it's a highlight but it happened: I lost my voice.
:-S

It sucks...

Posted by: La Bella at January 9, 2005 12:27 PM

Remember when I was in a tiny farm town in Illinois and someone emailed me to say they had just seen me shopping with my kids??? I live in California! What are the chances??

Posted by: Mindy at January 9, 2005 1:28 PM

Who was it? Now I'm all worried it was me... I didn't cut you off, did I? Of course, it'd probably be pretty easy to spot me - I have a picture of my car on my blog, "DP Meg" is on my license plate, and my license plate cover's from my own blog store. Holy crap, maybe I should be less conspicuous...

Posted by: Heather at January 9, 2005 9:31 PM

Everytime I am in the Tyson area, I wonder whether I may have a Rude Cactus sighting.

Posted by: Nicole at January 9, 2005 9:31 PM

that happened to me once - i saw her at metro center when i was leaving work, and i commented in her blog saying that i saw her. she knew of my blog (it had been in her links list for a while) but i think she still thought i was a stalker. eep. well, her fault for putting up 5,000 pictures of herself on her blog, anyway.

Posted by: rachel at January 10, 2005 2:40 AM