January 21, 2005

TGIF Happy Dance

Its Friday. I'll be working from home much of the day. Needless to say, there's been some Friday happy-dancing going on this morning. But only a little because I'm tired. And? There's supposedly snow headed our way. I wouldn't mind having a nice snowed-in weekend. Of course, it would be better if it decided to snow on, say, a Wednesday. But I'm from the south. Any snow will do.

Happy Friday...do that dance, okay?

Posted by Chris at January 21, 2005 7:13 AM
Comments

Do that dance? Are you crazy!?!?! I might hurt myself =)

Happy Friday Chris.

Posted by: Lauren at January 21, 2005 7:15 AM

I asked for a big snow, I just didn't specify not on the weekend. Silly me! Seven to Fourteen inches of snow up here.

Posted by: Oliquig at January 21, 2005 7:19 AM

Good morning Chris!

After 2 more coffees I'll be doing my Friday pirouettes...

Posted by: Dave at January 21, 2005 7:38 AM

Kid, it is 5:00 AM and I have yet to go to bed. No happy dancing here. Too! Much! Homework! (But still time enough to take a Rude break)

Posted by: bmh at January 21, 2005 7:54 AM

Good Morning, Cactus. Hey: you said once that your mom's cat had kidney problems and was thirsty all the time (which explains my cat's thirst). How long did the cat live with the kidney problems? Mine was diagnosed over a year ago and is still going strong, but she has been... vomiting more.

Posted by: jenorama at January 21, 2005 9:00 AM

happy happy joy joy happy happy joy joy
yay for fridays and yay for snow! we're looking at adding another 8-16" on top of the foot or so we already have! woo hoo!

and... i'm still so excited for you and beth! it must have been so hard to sit on that bit of news... it's just so absolutely amazing and wonderful and i'm just thrilled for you! =)

Posted by: monique at January 21, 2005 9:12 AM

I'm so freakin' tired, I'm too tired to do that dance! LOL
But I can 'pop' my head!
LOL
Happy Friday to you!

Posted by: La-Bella at January 21, 2005 9:39 AM

Have a great Friday working at home! I can't wait till I'm important enough to do that. ;)
I'm forever doing happy dances, but I need to finish this cup of coffee first. Then the dancing will commence. I promise!

Posted by: Kitty at January 21, 2005 9:39 AM

Is this the dance you were talkin' about Chris???

LMAO

This one really made my day!
I was busting out laughing.
I needed that today.
:-)

Posted by: La-Bella at January 21, 2005 10:09 AM

Ok stumbling on my own two feet...but I am dancing! : ) Swaying over to get my coffee so I don't resent going to work while you get to stay home! I know its not going to work, I will resent it anyway! Happy Friday Daddy Cactus!

Posted by: Gypsy at January 21, 2005 10:13 AM

I am not dancing, after being in the ER with roommate for the night (she's ok-ish now). And I am violently against snow, as you know. But I am THOROUGHLY glad it's Friday. :)

Posted by: alektra at January 21, 2005 10:16 AM

Oh, and someone GIVE ME MY BLOG BACK! grrr....

Posted by: alektra at January 21, 2005 10:16 AM

Snow!!! YIPEE!!!! I am from the South as well and snow is the highlight of my Northern experience! 6-8 inches of glory over the next two days...what could be better? A Wednesday? Okay, so you got me there.

BTW, a big-huge-super-duper-congratulatory cheer on the baby news!!! :)

Posted by: Raybelle at January 21, 2005 11:20 AM

Am happy dancing all over the place, deep inside the recesses of my brain! A real live physical happy dance will happen a little later on in the day when I've got more energy.

Posted by: Jade at January 21, 2005 11:27 AM

Happy Friday! I was hoping for some good snow action over here but no luck... hope you get now. :)

Posted by: Carla at January 21, 2005 11:35 AM

So I'm dancing in my office here and getting all types of looks from co-workers.

WHAT? QUIT STARING! Don't you know that Chris told me to do the Friday dance!? Losers.

Posted by: smartjuice at January 21, 2005 11:39 AM

Waving hands over head in true Beth fashion. Friday, it's Friday!!! No snow here. Yay!

Posted by: Jazzy at January 21, 2005 12:06 PM

Not only am I doing a happy dance, but I'm also doing a snow dance. We're supposed to get 10-15 cm overnight - my fingers are crossed 'cause I want to go skiing! (Yes pregnant ladies can still ski - at least that's what my Dr. tells me).

Posted by: Marie at January 21, 2005 12:23 PM

When you live where I live, and you hear people getting excited about snow...

... there really are no words.

Posted by: PinkStiletto at January 21, 2005 12:24 PM

Way ahead of ya, dude. I've been dancing all morning! Yay! It's Friday! Whee!

Posted by: Gweny at January 21, 2005 12:30 PM

I can do the Friday dance cuz my weekend is actually a weekend this time! No working Saturday or Sunday or even Monday! Whee!

Posted by: Heather at January 21, 2005 12:45 PM

Right back at ya bud!

Posted by: Swt GA HunnyB at January 21, 2005 1:28 PM

We're planning a snowed-in weekend too. We're renting videos and getting firewood. Happy Dance for snow. If it's going to be freexing, at least it's going to snow. :)

Posted by: Autumn at January 21, 2005 3:16 PM

I am late getting here, hope you had a great Friday :) Aside from a soccer ball to the side, mine was pretty good ;)

Posted by: Chrissie at January 22, 2005 3:53 AM

No more Friday "Happy Dances"...I don't think I did it right. It turned out to be some sort of Eskimo "snow dance"

Posted by: Dave at January 24, 2005 9:39 AM