February 18, 2005

Friday Tunage

Although it seems to be only a tenuous tradition, I give you a good tune for Friday.

Woe, by Say Anything

(Oh, you know you can buy a t-shirt like the one I'm wearing and plenty of other stuff don't you? Seriously...just drop by my store - all the profits go to charity.)

Posted by Chris at February 18, 2005 4:39 PM
Comments

Again with the OCD...on the store site, it says proceeds are going to victims of the Dec. 2005 Tsunami...you have prophetic abilities I didn't know of?

Posted by: Heather at February 18, 2005 5:36 PM

ooo way cool.

Posted by: Maureen at February 18, 2005 6:13 PM

Always look forward to Friday's musical post. I've come to rely on you for new music to listen to. By the way, thanks to last week's offering, I am now a fan of the Killers and have actually recruited two other (40-something) fans. Thanks.
The song you posted, All These Things That I've Done, is my favorite on the CD, but the whole CD rocks. This week I'm listening to Cure for Pain by Morphine. Have it??? Yes (by Morphine) is good too.

Posted by: JuJu's Mom at February 18, 2005 7:11 PM

GOOD GOD WILL THIS WORK WEEK NEVER END. I am surrounded by eejits.

Now isn't eejit way funnier than idiot?

Yes, I thought so too.

Murphsufbefyzlnfndugudgu87u7cg8bf (Little men in white coats w straight jackets coming to take me away)

(As being led off in restraints) Don't you people know I am going to be FAMOUS? FAMOUS I TELL YOU. Well, OK, At least rich. Cause those TV People, they pays lots of dough si doe.

Posted by: amy at February 18, 2005 7:50 PM

Cha, I noticed the "2005", too.

I'm so totally getting Molly the Zero Tolerance t-shirt. She's gonna kick some ass at daycare.

Posted by: Stacy at February 18, 2005 8:21 PM

Hey great tune! I hope your day off was a wonderful one!

Posted by: Nina at February 18, 2005 9:13 PM

Classic picture. What a perfect tune to go with it.

Posted by: Pink Sun Drops at February 19, 2005 1:14 AM

See, I look at that pic and think I could get a haircut like that and look cool too. Then I realize that my head is shaped all wrong and there's no way I would look cool. Put that hairdo on Shaggy and that's what you'd get. Then I'd have to wait a month or more for it to grow out, and wait another year or two for people to stop laughing about it.

Hence, no pics of me on my site.

Posted by: Jon in Michigan at February 19, 2005 7:15 AM

I missed this post yesterday. Thanks for the song.

Posted by: Gweny at February 20, 2005 12:02 AM

swish swish swishin da fish , mucha funcha welf vin gaffa remix 2 d a maxin!!!! 2003

Posted by: tank fly boss walk jam nitty gritty at February 22, 2005 11:10 AM