April 21, 2005

Amnesia!

I remember getting my hair cut yesterday evening. I remember picking up Chinese afterwards (the food, not random Chinese people). I remember cleaning up around the house and working until around 10:00. After that? I don't remember too much. Beth had a work thing. I don't remember exactly when she got home but she found me passed out on the bed. She told me to get into bed. I did. Then it was 5:00 this morning and I was up getting ready for work.

I think I might have worked a bit too much lately. Big meeting this morning. Then? Maybe I'll be able to relax. Sorry if I've been a bad blogger. I'll try to remedy that soon.

Posted by Chris at April 21, 2005 8:09 AM
Comments

How's a vacation day looking right about now. Sounds like both of you could use a break.

Posted by: cassie-b at April 21, 2005 8:15 AM

So tell us, How did the presentation go? Was it worth the ass busting? Get some rest dude...Lord knows you wont get much soon. :)

Posted by: Angelia at April 21, 2005 8:41 AM

Yeah, you'll want to save up on that sleep now. I have some I'm not using right now, that you could borrow.

Posted by: Autumn at April 21, 2005 9:04 AM

good luck with that presentation! and hopefully tomorrow you can stop and relax!

Posted by: monique at April 21, 2005 9:25 AM

Aw, I think you've been a very good blogger, considering how busy you are.

Posted by: Fraulein N at April 21, 2005 10:16 AM

At least you didn't scream profanities in your sleep. Apparenly, according to the hubby, I did. How embarrassing!

Posted by: Gweny at April 21, 2005 10:33 AM

40 lashings with a wet nodle for you! Just kidding. At your worst, you are a better blogger than most, and by most I really mean me.

I was thinking about baby names for the Beanette yesterday. I figure you can save her the trouble of coming up with a clever screen name by giving her one in the beginning. How about...
Polly Esther?
Abby Normal?
Miss Understood?

Personally, I like Polly best. Have a good Thursday.

Posted by: Ms. Q at April 21, 2005 11:49 AM

We brought home some Chinese last night too. And they are still here! I am paying them to clean my home today! :)

Posted by: mrsmogul at April 21, 2005 1:04 PM

Yeah, you're such a bad blogger, only posting once everyday. God, get with it! And then there is me who posts maybe once a week. That's a bad blogger. Have a good one!

Posted by: Chris at April 21, 2005 1:08 PM

Take care of Chris first, for without a healthy, well-rested Chris, all of this is moot.

Posted by: Lori at April 21, 2005 2:11 PM

couldn't tell you were that busy, what, with the post you made last Friday? geez... no, really though... good job with everything... !! hope the presentation goes well. You should defintiley take a vacation... another trip to the zoo maybe?!?! bring a tent, set it up, feeding times are posted so you wont need to worry about that. for now though, laying under the window with the sun coming in like one of your cat's is probably doing right this moment... that sounds like fun!

Posted by: Dubs at April 21, 2005 3:22 PM

what's a BAD blooger anyway?

Posted by: lizabetty at April 21, 2005 5:03 PM

No worries! Real life comes before the blog!

Been a drama filled week and trying to decide if I'm going to blog about it or not. Hmmmmmmm.

Posted by: amy at April 21, 2005 5:35 PM

For you - vacation. Chris and Mrs. Chris Time. ASAP. Get the F*** out of Dodge and go to a B&B this weekend. Go far away from everything and everyone.

Posted by: Jason at April 21, 2005 7:27 PM

regardless of you falling asleep on us you are still not as bad of a blogger as I am lately... it's been since Monday for me but I am posting now if diaryland finally lets me...

Posted by: angel at April 22, 2005 11:47 AM