April 15, 2005

Another Week, Another Friday

You're probably already aware of this but...its Friday!! What you're probably not aware of...I'm working from home today! Its a beautiful day, the sun is shining and the windows are open. And I'm really working hard...

Enough about me. What are your plans for the weekend?

Posted by Chris at April 15, 2005 10:13 AM
Comments

So which takes precedence when your chair tips over: workman's comp or your homeowner's policy?

By the way, things are back online at my place. In case you wondered.

Posted by: Casey at April 15, 2005 10:17 AM

Hmmmm, let's see... packing, packing, some more packing, probably topped off with a trip to the store to get more bubble wrap and packing tape...

I'd much rather be in that chair of yours!

Posted by: RockStar Mommy at April 15, 2005 10:20 AM

Hahaha! Keep up the hard work! :)

Posted by: Sweety at April 15, 2005 10:21 AM

Coincidentally, I'm working from home today also. But I haven't been able to put my feet up too much yet. Just a stolen moment while things are loading to look at my blogsite

Have a great Friday. It's beautiful here, too.

Posted by: cassie-b at April 15, 2005 10:23 AM

get used to that pose...in a few months it might be the only time you actually get sleep!

Posted by: Pamalamadingdong at April 15, 2005 10:32 AM

i have to work. :(
woe is me, i have to go into the office on saturday. sunday, my only plan is to not work.

man, that looks so sad, when set in type.

Posted by: jodi at April 15, 2005 10:36 AM

Let's see. "Working" (hahahahaha...that's rich) 'til 4:30 today, surfing immediately after. Tomorrow night is MyBeth's 30th b-day party (yesterday was the birthday proper - the diamond pendant that I got her was well-received); a bunch of us are going out in downtown San Diego to celebrate at a swanky restaurant/club. Should be a late night for us - we may be out until 11:00!

Posted by: Jason at April 15, 2005 10:42 AM

Lunch with a friend at a bayside cafe on Saturday, and starting work on this year's flamingo garden on Sunday.

Happy Friday, y'all!

Posted by: Amanda at April 15, 2005 10:42 AM

Anniversary celebrations! Spa day, hotel suite, nice dinner, and room service breakfast! Can't wait until tomorrow.

Have a good weekend!

Posted by: donna at April 15, 2005 10:47 AM

I'm going to the Promenade in Atlantic City to get Banana Republic remove a sensor from a pair of shoes that I bought there last week. After that, I'm going home to pay the bills because my dad's on vacation :(

Posted by: Denise at April 15, 2005 10:49 AM

I always start off each weekend morning with a vigorous bike ride. Then I have a TON of cleaning to do. And laundry. Its been mocking me for the last 2 days. There is a lot of yard work to be done. The grass needs mowing, the plants need Miracle Grow. The palm trees need some old fronds removed. I also have a birds nest in one of my plants out in front of the house..its sorta killing the plant. So the nest has gotta go. I feel bad about removing it though. It is quite a work of art... *sigh*

Posted by: jen at April 15, 2005 10:52 AM

Ahhh...sleeping like a baby. Which means you will wake up anytime now, cranky, wet, and hungry.

Good times over at Chez lu this weekend. Got to crank out not one, but two, papers for my Lit classes, prepare for an oral presentation, (*not* that kind of oral presentation-- sheesh!), and, oh, my celebrity boyfriend will be the musical guest on SNL!

Posted by: lu at April 15, 2005 10:52 AM

Meh.. I'm working again this weekend. Hopefully this will be the last weekend for a while that I have to say that.

Posted by: amber at April 15, 2005 11:54 AM

"Working" are you?

Unfortunately I need to catch up on some work this weekend, so I'll be computerizing it up the whole time. But I never work too hard. Dance breaks are a requirement.

Posted by: Gweny at April 15, 2005 11:57 AM

errands... always errands! need i say any more?

Posted by: Dubs at April 15, 2005 12:01 PM

We're getting flowers. I'm planting them with the full intention of me being home and healthy enough to take care of them...

I'm figuring that defiance might be enough to make me healthy.

Posted by: Autumn at April 15, 2005 12:09 PM

Hey! Go unload the dishwasher or something!

Posted by: Mrs. Cactus at April 15, 2005 12:23 PM

This is so depressing to read! I have a touch of the flu and will therefore be "resting" during all of the nice weather this weekend. YAY!

Posted by: JuJuBee at April 15, 2005 1:22 PM

i'll be getting fitted for a bridesmaid dress on Saturday. then livin' it up at Kings Dominion on Sunday. awesome. :)

you sure look like you're working hard over there. you better take it easy... you don't want to strain anything. i sugguest you take the rest of the day off. :)

Posted by: Judy at April 15, 2005 1:27 PM

Hey, take the rest of the day off, Chris. You deserve it. :D

I have an 11 mile run this weekend, and I have to get my hair cut. I think it makes me run faster. :)

Posted by: Jon in Michigan at April 15, 2005 1:34 PM

I am hoping to perfect the fine art of doing nothing. I've almost got it down.

If we zoom in on the picture, will we see top-secret stuff?

Bon week-end!

Posted by: Ms. Q at April 15, 2005 1:52 PM

Writing a paper.
From home.
Distracted by the sunny skies, blooming flowers, and the relaxed atmosphere that is Spring...and blogs.
From your picture it looks as though we are on the same page!!

Posted by: Raybelle at April 15, 2005 2:00 PM

Thanks to you I will be rockin out to TOTO while doing lawn work. Thanks a lot......lol

Posted by: annie at April 15, 2005 2:22 PM

uhm... I didn't know it was Friday. I forgot there was a quiz at the end of this post. I don't have a sharp pencil. Is this going to be on the final? Oh gods! I don't need this kind of stress!

Posted by: etherian at April 15, 2005 2:33 PM

"Working," huh? Yeah, I can't wait to get home and "work." I've got to rest up as we're painting this weekend.

Posted by: Fraulein N at April 15, 2005 3:37 PM

You're a li'l overdressed for "working from home"! I don't get outta my pjs till afternoon or something and here you are with shoes and socks and all! Oh wait! You didn't get dressed just for the photo op, did you? :)

Posted by: Luna at April 15, 2005 4:00 PM

lucky you! Let's see, I've got a busy weekend - working, a wedding back in the hometown, and a Sunday afternoon for picture taking - definitely more fun than staying home and doing laundry!

Posted by: samantha at April 15, 2005 4:46 PM

Well, not as exciting as LAST weekend but...I'm going to Minneapolis tomorrow to spend some quality best-friend time with my...best friend (hiking, junk food, movies, omlettes, more hiking) then I'm surprising my honey at the airport and picking him up after his long ass flight back from Japan - WHEEEEE! I'm so very excited for this weekend!

Posted by: carrster at April 15, 2005 5:27 PM

I think I'll count all the change that I've kept in this red bag in the side table. There must be enough to cash in to buy some groceries!

Posted by: mrsmogul at April 15, 2005 5:36 PM

that definitely falls under the 'hardly working' category vs. hard working. I'd rather then in that one but sadly today I am not...

Posted by: angel at April 15, 2005 5:40 PM

it must be kinda cool to work from home. i dont have that option, not that i would want a bunch of two year olds wrecking my stuff and terrorizing my kitties, lol!

Posted by: lizabetty at April 15, 2005 8:00 PM

wait, so what does a consultant do really?? we have lots of parents at work that are consultants, and i don't really get it...i know i am dumb, but humor me.

Posted by: lizabetty at April 15, 2005 8:02 PM

daughter's soccer game, friends over for dinner, and going into work on sunday. :-(

Posted by: tj at April 15, 2005 10:33 PM