May 6, 2005

Great Weight Lifting

At long last, its Friday. If yours has been anything like mine, its been an insane week. Luckily, I'm working from home today and might actually be able to get some stuff done without too much interruption and frantic calls from clients. That? Would be nice.

No matter what happens today, remember its Friday. I hope you feel a great weight lifting...

Weightlifting by Trashcan Sinatras
Posted by Chris at May 6, 2005 10:13 AM
Comments

i'm torn. i'm happy that it's friday cuz this week has just been super slow and i'll be glad to be done with it. but i'm also not happy it's friday cuz that means tomorrow is saturday. and on saturday i have to park cars at Gold Cup. and parking cars at Gold Cup is not fun. no no no. [Gold Cup is essentially Virginia's version of the "Kentucky Derby", for anyone reading that doesn't know.]

Posted by: Judy at May 6, 2005 10:18 AM

I'm torn too. Next week is exams for me, which means studying all weekend. I'm 30, and that's just too damned old for all of this shit!

Posted by: Queen of Ass at May 6, 2005 10:36 AM

NICE song. Thanks.

Posted by: Julie at May 6, 2005 10:53 AM

Great song! I feel relaxed already - Happy Friday!

Posted by: Marie at May 6, 2005 11:00 AM

All I have to say is that whether my life is getting better because it's Friday or not, I'm really glad you're feeling better about things. May this weekend let you relax and enjoy the things you really care about. Hugs, Mr. Chris.

Posted by: alektra at May 6, 2005 11:23 AM

Lovin the tunes..Have a good weekend

Posted by: annie at May 6, 2005 11:35 AM

So incredibly happy it's Friday. It's actually my last Friday at my current job, and that? Is awesome.

Posted by: Heather at May 6, 2005 11:40 AM

God, I'm with you on the Week from Hell part. This is my last week of "real school"--finals are next week, along with two huge papers due. I don't think I'll be relaxing much this weekend. But next weekend--watch out world!

Love the music. I'm going to have to go through your music lists or something on here and actually buy some of these albums...

Posted by: Spring at May 6, 2005 11:42 AM

Man, I need to get a job so that Fridays would feel special again! I'm growing tired of studying my own belly-button lint and watching Jerry Springer.

Posted by: melman at May 6, 2005 11:42 AM

Happy Friday! I saw a rainbow this morning on my way to work. That's always a nice way to start the day, eh? And now I've got my Rude Cactus fix so I am good to go!

*mwah* to the CactusFish Family. Have a great day and a great weekend.

Posted by: Q at May 6, 2005 12:02 PM

That might comfort me were it not for the fact that I must work 6:30am = 10:00pm tomorrow. *puts head through monitor.

I guess I knew that when I chose my "every other week 3 day weekend", these short weekends would be...well...short.

Somehow, that still doesn't comfort me. *sigh*

Posted by: Holly at May 6, 2005 1:05 PM

Ah, the weekend. Almost here. Thank GOD. And dude - I have it on good authority that Moms-to-be love to get Mother's Day stuff. Just sayin'.

Posted by: Jason at May 6, 2005 1:55 PM

Weekend...ah yes, let the two soccer games at different fields at the same time commence, oh and the dance, hey don't forget to pick the child who stayed at her friends house Friday night, who's haveing a temper tantrum because they're bored? What? Rain? eeeeeeek

Have a fabulous weekend! =]

Posted by: kimberlee at May 6, 2005 2:46 PM

So very happy its Friday! I envy your work-from-home-status but not your days/weeks-from-hell with annoying clients!...so....it all evens out...

Posted by: carrster at May 6, 2005 3:33 PM

Yeah, I weightlifted a pail of paint and twisted my neck!(see? using the gmail today)

Posted by: mrsmogul at May 7, 2005 6:06 AM

You get to work from home a lot! I am slightly jealous. My creepy manager doesn't let anyone work from home b/c he can't check we're actually working. His capability to trust is as great as his management skills.

Happy Friday! .. ehm Saturday :)

Posted by: Sweety at May 7, 2005 6:32 AM

i believe that this week was the week from hell for me. i would die happy if i never had to see or speak to a member of management ever again. *snarls*

Posted by: tiffanie at May 7, 2005 7:32 AM

I think the stars and planets have caused all of us a lot or trouble this week. I teach an online course and all my students are having personal problems, technical problems and upset at me for my grading (I actually do require that they know how to spell.)

A good COSMO is awaiting me tonight as we party with our awesome gay buddies...I just love being the straight woman in a room of gay guys. You can totally bring out all your best flirtations and not get into any trouble at all!

C - Have a good weekend!!

Posted by: beautifulface at May 7, 2005 11:53 AM

happy friday, i am counting down til memorial day weekend, so i get a long weekend!!! only three more weeks!

Posted by: lizabetty at May 7, 2005 1:06 PM