July 15, 2005

Friday, And Another Dream

I'm of the mind that the less I talk about dreams, the less likely it is for you to think I'm some sort of psycho-freak. And I've talked about some bizarre dreams lately (Tom Selleck as Tarzan and flying racoons, anyone?). But last night? Well, that one was cool. You see, Dave Gilmour - my favorite guitarist in the world - and I formed a crime fighting team! And he carried around and played my 1968 Fender Strat with him wherever we went. The dream? Kicked. Ass.

It's Friday, I'm done with training for the week and I'm off to work. Happy Friday everyone!

Posted by Chris at July 15, 2005 7:11 AM
Comments

but i like psycho-freaks. they are my people.

Posted by: jodi at July 15, 2005 8:01 AM

What are you eating before bed lately??

Posted by: Nic at July 15, 2005 8:21 AM

Have a great day.

Posted by: cassie-b at July 15, 2005 8:24 AM

So is this the hormonal pregnancy sympathy dreams? Because that's totally what it sounds like to me!

Posted by: Queen of Ass at July 15, 2005 9:33 AM

yes, yes...happy friday!

Posted by: lizabetty at July 15, 2005 9:36 AM

That? is a guitar lover's dream of dreams. And be still my heart - Dave Gilmour!

And I don't know if I can be friends with you anymore, after I tell the Fiance you have a 68 Fender Strat. The jealousy!

Posted by: samantha at July 15, 2005 9:59 AM

Well, I was going to say the same thing the Queen said -sympathy pregnancy dreams. I don't think my hubby's had sympathy dreams, but then again he's probably to exhausted to dream with working 80 hour weeks and juggling childbirth class and keeping a pregnant wife happy and comfortable. And WE no longer have a cat peeing on everything.

Posted by: HR Mommy at July 15, 2005 10:11 AM

Good Friday to you.

You're creative, can you pop by my site and help me out? Thanks babe.

Posted by: Autumn at July 15, 2005 10:13 AM

If you are going to have a crime fighting partner...Gilmour would kick ass AND treat you to a guitar session? Sweet!

ITS FRIDAY CACTUS MAN! : ) Clapping hands and dancing!

Posted by: Gypsy at July 15, 2005 10:14 AM

So this dream left you Comfortably Numb perhaps? (OK, I'll save you the trouble - grrroooaaannnn)

Posted by: Mike at July 15, 2005 11:06 AM

You know, when I was pregnant I had some incredibly odd dreams. Maybe these are sympathy dreams for Beth? :) Last night I dreamed that I was safe in Wisconsin on the ground (yay) but forgot a whole bunch of stuff (boo) ahahahahaha...well that one was at least helpful, I was very glad when I woke up and realized I wasn't completely unprepared!

Happy Friday to you too!
{{{Happy Firday Dance}}}

Posted by: Kate at July 15, 2005 11:43 AM

I'm with the above on the sympathy pregnancy dreams. Every night I have the weirdest freaking dreams now.

Posted by: Jazzy at July 15, 2005 11:49 AM

Happy Friday! i'm confused, is Pink Floyd touring or not. Would love to see them again!

Posted by: Lauren at July 15, 2005 11:56 AM

Wooo! Friday! That is all I have this morning.

Posted by: Heather at July 15, 2005 11:58 AM

I am having the weirdest dreams lately too. Last night, I was stranded on an aboriginal island of some sort, and then I morphed from a very pregnant woman to a 5? year old and then had to be locked into what seemed like a lobster trap for my own safety. That's me, bringing the crazy.

Posted by: Heather at July 15, 2005 8:47 PM

man, what do you eat before bed? or listen to? cuz my dreams are so not crime fighting dreams with david gilmore. in fact i am a little jealous...

now dreaming about vampires, cross country journeys, bars and bathrooms and I am your girl...that is where my mind travels. Now i did have a dream that johnny depp wanted me to have his baby...

;-)