March 3, 2006

Friday...Finally

Nearly every Friday, I say something like damn, it's been a long week. I'm the Boy Who Cried Long Week. Or something. But it's true!

Aside from lunch with my dad, my schedule, for once, is clear. I won't have to test any of your excellent meeting excuses. As for weekend plans, who knows? You?

For now, I'm just going to bond with my cup of coffee, check the news and hope no fires need putting out...for a least the next half hour. Happy Friday guys. You guys, without a shadow of a doubt, rock.

Posted by Chris at March 3, 2006 7:26 AM
Comments

Good Mornin' Chris. I'm celebrating with my Senseo Vienna flavor :-)coffee, just getting home and kissing the weekend Hello. I just might work up to a happy dance here in a bit... Going to spend the weekend catching up on all my week-long procrastinating. Have a good one, you handsome devil ;-)

Posted by: JuJu's Mom Linda at March 3, 2006 7:37 AM

I just dropped Elizabeth off at daycare, and I'm working on my first proposal as a full-time freelance designer... Happy Friday!!!

Posted by: amber at March 3, 2006 7:45 AM

that's much too serious a face to be having on my birthday weekend. i demand a reshoot! sorry. i get all demanding on my birthday. well, okay. more demanding. i'm allowed right? i mean, it only happens once a year!

hope lunch with daddykins is fun. have a piece of chocolate for dessert. (see above)

Posted by: pea at March 3, 2006 7:57 AM

Happy Friday to you, too! It HAS been a long week, but today looks to be a little easier around here and then the weekend is here. Finally. Have a good one!

Posted by: Alissa at March 3, 2006 7:58 AM

With this picture, you should put on a turban and pretend to be Jambi the Genie - mecca-lecca-hi mecca-hiney-ho

Yep - definitely in need of more coffee

Posted by: Mr. Big Dubya at March 3, 2006 8:09 AM

I agree, Friday couldn't of come sooner. Today doesnt look to bad at the office though, pretty quite and I'm hoping to sneak out early in the afternoon. Why aren't you working from home - I thought that was your gimmick on Fridays?

Posted by: E at March 3, 2006 8:09 AM

5:22 a.m. here. I don't know yet.

Posted by: ann adams at March 3, 2006 8:23 AM

You Rock as well.

Posted by: Bill at March 3, 2006 8:28 AM

Right back at you Chris!

You should eat something nahhhhhhhhhsty for lunch, just to stick it to the Friday's who have tried to stick it to you.

Cheers,
JJ

Posted by: JackassJimmy at March 3, 2006 8:43 AM

The week was so long that I had to put it out of its misery. And mine. I called out today. THAT'S the way to start the weekend!

Have a good one!

Posted by: Empress at March 3, 2006 8:45 AM

Top o' the mornin' to you, Chris!

Posted by: Dolly at March 3, 2006 8:45 AM

Rock on Rude!

TGIF and happy weekend!

Posted by: Wicked H at March 3, 2006 8:53 AM

Happy Friday! I honestly can't believe it's Friday. I mean, I can, since it comes once every week, but this week has felt super-long. I am so ready for the weekend!

Posted by: Fraulein N at March 3, 2006 9:01 AM

Oh cool, you have Mia hair today!

Posted by: Amber at March 3, 2006 9:02 AM

Happy Friday!

My weekend plans are non-exsistant. Well except Saturday I have to clean, and Sunday I have to stuff wedding invites. Yay. Ugh. Must. Have. Sleep. Haha

Posted by: Mary Jo at March 3, 2006 9:03 AM

I want to say this in a very...your married, Im married, no reading into anything kind of way... You look pretty sexy in that picture!

Posted by: alfredsmom at March 3, 2006 9:14 AM

I AM GOING AWAY FOR THE WEEKEND WITH MY GIRLFRIENDS!

To a cottage.
Up north.
Away from my (lovely) family.
With tequila.
And lots of snacks.

Not that I'm looking forward to it or anything.

Posted by: angela marie at March 3, 2006 9:15 AM

Here's wishing you an easy Friday and a great weekend. Enjoy.

I'm doing that wonderful telecommuting again today. And taking the afternoon off as well. This is the life!

Posted by: cas at March 3, 2006 9:19 AM

Loved the excuses...added my own.

Happy Friday!
::wishing I was angela marie::

Posted by: fauve at March 3, 2006 9:22 AM

My weekend plans consist of staying in bed to ward off this nasty thing that has invaded my system and finished the Romeo Dallaire book so I can move onto the Machete Season because one simply cannot read enough books about people being hacked to death in Africa.

Posted by: Rhonda at March 3, 2006 9:38 AM

You rock dude! From time to time I send your posts to friends/family members. I figure if something makes me chuckle that much, it is worth spreading around.

Enjoy your weekend.

Posted by: Jamie at March 3, 2006 9:51 AM

Happy Friday to you as well. Hope you have a stress free day and a great weekend. I have no exciting plans for my weekend but I don't mind, sometimes you just have to do nothing. Nothing is good. Sometimes. Talk to ya laters...

Posted by: Kate at March 3, 2006 10:08 AM

My weekend is so full!

Tonight I have to take the in-laws to Temple (10th anniversary of the SIL's death)

Tomorrow morning is My Kid's basketball tournament, followed by his first spring soccer game. Tomorrow evening he & I are checking out a new church service where a lot of his school friends attend.

Sunday morning is brunch with the in-laws (several are in town for the anniversary) and then maybe I'm going to take a nap???

Posted by: kalisah at March 3, 2006 10:32 AM

I'm picking up my cello from the repair shop this weekend, I'm going to neglect some of my housework and catch up on months of neglecting my instruments. (I heartily suggest that you) Go forth and rock out with your waa pedal this weekend!

Posted by: Betti at March 3, 2006 10:32 AM

This weekend? Week end? I will fret over the amount of money I just paid out in payroll. I might drink myself into a coma after the boys are in bed. And I will most certainly contemplate killing one or more of my dogs.
*cheers*

Posted by: Pamalamadingdong at March 3, 2006 10:49 AM

Happy Friday!

Posted by: ann marie at March 3, 2006 11:55 AM

happy friday to you too!

Posted by: jodi at March 3, 2006 12:20 PM

Plans for the weekend? How about laundry and bathroom cleaning? Man, it doesn't get any better than that.

(Except we do actually have dinner plans with friends. Friends who are getting a baby sitter for the night. Let the good times roll!)

Happy Friday.

Posted by: Isabel at March 3, 2006 12:30 PM

Happy Friday to you too Chris.

It sounds like you have an easy day for once! Yippee!

I have a cold, but it's okay, because I don't have to go to work tomorrow!!!!!

And I just wrote an essay that combines Dante's inferno, floating poo, and Barbie dolls.
I am feeling pretty good. Give Mia a big hug for me.

Posted by: meghan at March 3, 2006 12:41 PM

TGIF! Glad you got the room looking better. From the pics below it looks really good. Have a good weekend!!

Posted by: Sabrina at March 3, 2006 3:21 PM

I know, I know...we got to Friday....but damn it! Is it 5 PM YET?

Posted by: Queen of Ass at March 3, 2006 5:17 PM

That is an excellent picture. You're the one that rocks. Have a great weekend!!

Posted by: Ava at March 3, 2006 5:17 PM

March is my busy month for work. Corporate tax returns are due the 15th and I have to have financial statements done by the end of the month. I'll work a full day tomorrow and hopefully won't have to work again this Sunday but we'll see. I must clean my condo sometime this weekend too. Only a month and a half to go!

Posted by: Beth in StL at March 3, 2006 7:52 PM