June 1, 2006

Thursday Morning Quickie

No, not that kind of quickie. Instead, I've got nothing this morning, some work to quickly take care of and pictures from the zoo to be edited. I'm happy to report, in the mean time, last night actually went pretty well as far as sleeping goes.

Okay...lamest entry ever...I'm off to get some work done...then editing some pictures...then the pool...and I'll be back. I swear. With something much less boring. I hope. Because I'm starting to feel a guilty here. I mean, this sucks. It could be worse I guess...I could be rambling on about the relative merits of collecting Victorian bedpans. Or golf. Golf is boring enough to watch. Can you imagine how boring it would be to read about?

Okay, I'm off. For reals this time, yo.

Posted by Chris at June 1, 2006 8:31 AM
Comments

Victorian bedpans rock! People who collect them are cool. But I agree that reading about it might be a tad, um, dry.

Posted by: Ms. Q at June 1, 2006 8:36 AM

Reading about golf or watching it is just about a draw. I'd rather watch paint dry.

You're ahead of me. I wrote about nothing at all by writing nothing yesterday.

Posted by: ann adams at June 1, 2006 8:56 AM

Writing this comment from my blackberry in a starbucks trying to recover from sinus headache and overwork. It is fun to read a blog on a blackberry! Have fun at the pool, it has been hot enough for it.

Posted by: goodsnake at June 1, 2006 9:04 AM

Posted by: goodsnake at June 1, 2006 9:05 AM

Posted by: goodsnake at June 1, 2006 9:05 AM

Wow, you'd think you were actually enjoying your time off or something. The nerve - I mean really.

Posted by: Beth in StL at June 1, 2006 9:11 AM

I'm with Beth. The nerve of you spending time with your wife and daugther and not sending us minute by minute updates... well, I never (huff, huff) in my best effeminate blogger comment voice.

Dude... Mia is only going to be this age once. Soak it up.

Posted by: Johnny Smoke at June 1, 2006 9:28 AM

Victorian bedpans.....? What would one do with a collection of Victorian bedpans? This could be a whole other post!! ;)

Posted by: Raybelle at June 1, 2006 10:04 AM

Are the bedpans used? Or new?

Posted by: Bill at June 1, 2006 10:34 AM

"Golf is boring enough to watch. Can you imagine how boring it would be to read about?"

No I can't imagine, and please don't enlighten me, I'm begging you.

You're doing just fine and have a lot of fans, me included (…what, don't believe me? Well listen up, ok? You get, like, a buzillion readers and comments for every post dude, compared to my average of THREE: wake up and feel the love, you lucky sod) so carry on as you are.

- Plus you have a baby that likes to scream instead of sleep.

That would screw with anyone's creativity.

Posted by: Alice at June 1, 2006 11:00 AM

Hmmm... so you're saying I shouldn't plan on my new "Talking About Collecting Victorian Bedpans" Wednesdays being a good way to increase readership??

Posted by: Kate the Shrew at June 1, 2006 11:05 AM

Once again, I out myself as the most boring person ever, because I like to watch golf, and I don't mind reading about it.

Wait. I'm not boring. I'm quirky. Yeah, that's it. Quirky.

Posted by: Contrary at June 1, 2006 11:37 AM

Geek. Here's your comment. :)

Posted by: jen at June 1, 2006 11:54 AM

YOU'RE ON VACATION!! trust me, we understand!! now get the hell outta here!!!

Posted by: master b. at June 1, 2006 12:28 PM

My God. That last line was like talking to some bruthas in da hood, yo.

(God, I am SOOO white-bread!)

Posted by: Queen of Ass at June 1, 2006 12:53 PM

Reading about golf - damn you just made my afternoon studying sound interesting!

And yes, I'm currently procrastinating. So what. You wanna fight about it? :P