October 15, 2007

Fall, Well, Fell

I'm tired. And with good reason. Since we last talked on Friday morning, we've done a lot.

This weekend we...

...finally broke down and went to the doctor. I was informed I had a massive sinus infection. I've been popping pills like Anna Nicole this weekend. And I feel better. Except for some bizarre reason, I can't hear out of my left ear. I'm kinda hoping that goes away soon.

...went to the local pumpkin patch. At Mia's insistence, we headed to the local pumpkin patch on Saturday morning. In Mia's universe, three words provide the key to happiness - moonbounce, slide, pumpkins. She was pleased, very pleased. We came away with ten pumpkins (she couldn't stop picking pumpkins and we didn't have the heart to stop her) and had a fabulous morning.

...saw a goat pee on its face. No shit. There were goats at the pumpkin patch. One actually peed on its own face. We decided then and there that there wouldn't be any more goat petting. Because, ew.

...watched football! But not any old football game. No, we went to my high-school's homecoming game. Why? We live very close to the school and Mia's been fascinated with the marching band. So we caught them in action. It was a great experience for Mia and a surreal one for me.

...caught up on TiVo. Grey's Anatomy, House, CSI and Ace Of Cakes, in case you're interested.

...played with grandma. Well, not really played because the woman has an evil case of arthritis and she's 90 years old. But my grandmother came into town yesterday. On Sunday, Mia was able to spend some quality time with her. Granted, it mainly involved staring fearfully at her cane and handing her pumpkins, but still, everyone had a good time.

Now, I have two questions for you.

Question 1: What did you guys do this weekend?

Question 2: How in the name of the baby jesus can I restore the hearing to the left hand side of my head? It's annoying the ever-loving shit out of me.

Posted by Chris at October 15, 2007 6:07 AM
Comments

feel better! i am also riding the sinus infection train and have the added dreaded bonus bronchitis too.

ugh.

robitussin rocks. lol

Posted by: amy at October 15, 2007 6:31 AM

Went to my school reunion this weekend. Thought it would be terrible, but it actually was a stack of fun!

As for the ear, I think it's just a matter of time (and antibiotics) healing all. Having a blocked ear sucks, but I wouldn't try to muck around with it any further. Get well.

Posted by: E :) at October 15, 2007 7:00 AM

I hosted a wine tasting/dinner for 20 on Saturday night at my house. That kind of wore me out for Sunday. Watched the Texans AND the Cowboys lose!

Sounds like a blocked eustachian tube. Decongestants should help. And, once your antibiotics really kick in they should clear.

Posted by: DebbieDoesLife at October 15, 2007 7:18 AM

fucketh off forthwith! I love it! as for the ear...been there! hate it! you could try coning... you know what that is? do not do this without adult supervision... I tried it laying on the floor in front of a full length mirror! don't do it!

go to your local health food store and ask them for ear cones... they are long tubes kinda conical, covered in a waxy stuff. take a paper plate and cut it to the center (this is to keep the hot ashes offa your face)... put the cone in the hole in the middle of the paper plate... put the small end of the cone in your ear... lay with your head flat... and have Beth light the other end of the cone with a lighter/match and monitor the ash... what actually happens (and it may take both)...it starts to create a vacuum...(you can actually hear it) and it sucks everything outta your ear.... freaky i know... but it worked for me...other than the painful process of having the doctor irrigate your ear.

my wife suggests cotton soaked in clove... stuck in your ear

Posted by: the unicorn at October 15, 2007 7:22 AM

Get a glass of hot water and tilt you head down to it so that the rim of the glass is stuck up against the side of your head. It will open up your ear and relieve sinus pressure and make everyone around you laugh.

Posted by: Arwen at October 15, 2007 8:05 AM

I had a raging sinus infection a few weeks ago and lost hearing in my left ear as well! It took awhile but it came back...probably about a week. It probably would have happened sooner but I stopped taking the prescribed antibiotic because the side effects from it were worse than the sinus infection.....

Posted by: Lisa at October 15, 2007 8:26 AM

What is it about toddlers and pumpkins? My daughter HAS to buy a puampkin from every bin we see at the grocery store or market, lest the world end with a screeching, sobbing mess. We have like a dozen in the house, plus more outdoors.

And as for the ear thing... I've always found facial massage (from an RMT who knows the points) helps with sinus drainage. I don't know about where you are, but up here you can get it covered by your health insurance.

Either that, or maybe something with a LOT of tabasco sauce.

Posted by: SciFi Dad at October 15, 2007 8:26 AM

Hey Chris, hope you're feeling better real soon. I've been dealing with bad ears for over 40 years. I know it's not good to do, but hold your nose, and blow. Should clear up your ear.

Posted by: Dawn at October 15, 2007 8:39 AM

Hope you are begining to feel better. When I had a really bad sinus infection a few months ago it took meds and about 2 weeks or so before everything cleared up. I could actually hear, but one side of my neck was really swollen and so I looked like I had my wisdom teeth pulled for about 2 weeks. Lovely.

Hmmm...hosted an alumni function before a football game on Saturday...hung curtains on Sunday. We're the ones to party with that's for sure.

Posted by: daisy at October 15, 2007 9:14 AM

Let's see, I cleared out the last of my garden plants and then raked in fertilizer. Then played with the dogs, and now I am learning to cook without salt/sugar/cholesterol. Fun times!

Posted by: Maribeth at October 15, 2007 9:18 AM

So, you'll be needing some ideas for pumpkin carving, eh? I won't even be home for Halloween but I'm carving a pumpkin anyway, darn it :P
And your strange and unfortunate bathroom luck seems to extend to goats.
And (I'm full of comments today!) it's so awesome that your grandma can see Mia (and potentially Wally!) My grandparents are in their mid-eighties now, and though they're fairly healthy, since I'm single, I am hoping so hard that they'll be around for my wedding, but to have them see my children would be just amazing.

Posted by: Heather at October 15, 2007 9:19 AM

Oh I have an idea for the ear but it is smelly - bear with me on this one and don't be freaked out by my hippy loving ways - buy some liquid garlic pills. No joke. Poke one with a pin or cut it with a scissor. Drop drop drop into your ear while lying on the couch. and let it sit in your ear (like an ear drop). Do this a couple of times. Wipe ear each time. Take shower and avoid serious craving for Italian food. It works. I kid you not. AND I not had a single ear infection/ear problem since using garlic liquid on my "problem ear" for over 2-1/2 years!

We had Starbucks coffee and muffins on our lovely drive out to the state forest where we hiked in the fall leaves changing woods and we took a shit load of pictures with the new FANCY camera.

We went to the apple farm with some friends and bought apples and ate the most amazing caramel covered peanut encrusted apples, and ran around the orchard and I bought the most perfect pumpkin I have ever seen even though we have plans for the hay ride pumpkin patch next weekend - I had to have that pumpkin. Oh and Matthew likes Apple Spider that is Cider but as a 2.5 yr old would say it. There is more but those are the highlights!

Posted by: Christina at October 15, 2007 9:33 AM

we went pumpkin picking too. was a lot of fun. got some apples and a pie. i love those farm places. all the homemade goodies. delish.
So Ace of Cakes, eh? are you watching the Next Iron Chef??

Posted by: madmom at October 15, 2007 9:37 AM

I worked out this weekend! And also bought a really cute skirt for only $7! I know, you totally care about my skirt, right?

As for restoring your hearing, I'd recommend blowing your nose (gently) at regular intervals. Only blow the side of your nose that's on the side with the stuffed-up ear.

How does a goat pee on its own face? I'd Google it, but I'm kinda scared.

Posted by: Fraulein N at October 15, 2007 9:39 AM

oh and feel better! my last sinus infection my ear was clogged for days. its so annoying! have you tried steam? when i get congested i sit in my bathroom with a towel over my head, lean over the sink so that no air escapes and run the hot water. breath in the steam for a while. helps loosen everything. feel better!

Posted by: madmom at October 15, 2007 9:39 AM

Eat wasabi. I'm serious. The hot stuff (if you can hack it) will clear you right out.

At least, in my experience. And hey, even if it doesn't--photo op!

Posted by: martin at October 15, 2007 9:46 AM

Hope you get to feeling better. Regarding question # 2, have you tried blasting some Zeppelin in there? If that doesn't work, go straight to Slayer.

Posted by: Holmes at October 15, 2007 9:47 AM

Feel better sir! Pumpkin patch, and moonbounce?! Kick ass! Two of my favorites! I think Walgreens sells some ear clearing stuff but I couldn't for the life of me tell ya what it's called.

My weekend? Involved chopping off all my hair & coloring it! Working my arse off & then remembering I still have much homework to do! Yikes!

Posted by: Kris at October 15, 2007 10:16 AM

For your sinus, I've found salvation in Johnson's Soothing Vapor Bath. It's good to soak in and WONDERFUL with the steaming MadMom mentioned a few comments earlier. Drain the gunk right out of your brain, I tell you.

I still suffer the drainage from my cold last week. The feeling of things oozing down the the back of your throat is absolutely disgusting. But at least my ears aren't so plugged now.

This weekend? I played with 13-month-old Mia and found a new puppy boyfriend in Jake, and I watched USC escaped another death and realized that our entire offensive line is now back-up team with some back-up of back-up players, even. And I finished making my Jedi robe for Halloween. Go over to me to see. :)

Posted by: oakley at October 15, 2007 10:22 AM

1. Worked Saturday. Went to see my eldest son and his new wife who I haven't seen for a couple of months. Watched it rain. Watched it rain some more. Vegged and tried to get rid of my cold. Did laundry. (Try and restrain yourself, I can tell you are really excited about the life that I describe.)

2. Sorry. No ideas. I would think the antibiotics and whatever antihistamine you may take to dry up the sinuses would work on the ear eventually.

Sounds like you had a great weekend. I read the goat thing over a Beth's and had a hard time visualizing, then decided I really didn't want to know. Kids and pumpkins are made for each other. Not so much goats.

Posted by: sue at October 15, 2007 10:29 AM

As someone who has survived The Crud with which you are currently afflicted, let me offer you some advice on ear-clearing: DON'T listen to your doctor. Listen to me. Warm compresses and other such hooey do nothing. The best prescription? Good, ol' fashioned nose-and-mouth-holding-and-blowing, like a scuba diver. If this doesn't pop the sucker out, then you can hold your fist to your mouth and pretend to blow up a balloon. The air doesn't go anywhere and it pops the ever-livin' life out of your eustachian tube. Joy.

Also? Your TiVo list? IT'S THE SAME AS MINE! I actually watched Ace of Cakes at 3am this morning. Clancey? Beefeaters? Geof?! There is much love.

Posted by: GreenCanary at October 15, 2007 10:31 AM

This weekend I worked on fighting off a cold, managed to go see The Kingdom (pretty good - but OMG, WTF is up with the trend of shaky hand-held camera work these days - a little is ok, but the ENTIRE movie? bleah...)

Worked a little too...

Posted by: Sue at October 15, 2007 10:38 AM

Everyone else has already offered up fantastic ideas for sinus pain - I'll just toss in the "neti pot" idea. Google it for a wide selection of hippiesque health ideas! :)

The goat - did you know that they do that in order to attract a mate? Seriously. My friend (who has fainting goats) informed me of this little factoid and it has permanently marred my perception of goats. I mean.. peeing? On their own face? No.

Posted by: Violet at October 15, 2007 10:42 AM

On Saturday I went to a baby shower that some friends threw for me, which was lovely and very nice but it was there that I learned that my family and friends seem to think that my years of declaring my hatred for pink was really an elaborate scheme designed to conceal my real, true nature. Which apparently loves pink and all pink things. Pink fuzzy things.

To counteract this, I spent Sunday watching football.

For the ear: blow your nose a lot. Even if there's nothing to blow. It will eventually pop your ear. Or it will make your nose bleed and then you'll forget about the ear.

Posted by: Alias Mother at October 15, 2007 10:45 AM

My husband is rather obsessed with Ace of Cakes.

1) Friday night we went to Marble Slab and that was the extent of our wild night. Saturday we took our dog to Barktoberfest and then Mike worked on his motorcycle while I caught up on all my shows (Grey's, The Hills, etc.). Saturday night we went to Target and to a great local seafood restaurant before watching Pushing Daisies (lovely show!). Sunday, I saw Elizabeth with my mom and had dinner at a great pizza and wine bar with Mike's parents.

It was a really nice weekend.

2) I wish I knew!

Posted by: Jennie at October 15, 2007 10:57 AM

I have serious pumpkin envy. I need to get us to our pumpkin patch (pumpkins strewn out on church parking lot, truly pathetic).

As to restoring your hearing, how about letting Mia bonk you on that side of your head with a pumpkin?

Posted by: Shelly at October 15, 2007 11:07 AM

i love ace of cakes. love love love.

Posted by: ali at October 15, 2007 11:27 AM

College football all day Saturday. Sunday: Whipped up a linear-algebraic algorithm in Java in anticipation of re-whipping it into a multi-processor version. For a class, not for fun. I think your weekend was better, overall.

Posted by: You can call me, 'Sir' at October 15, 2007 11:38 AM

I'm anxious to know which one of these quacks (she said, most affectionately, about Chris's other commenters) you're going to listen to. I want a full report of whether you burned your ear off or now smell like a hot toddy.

And is there any better show than House? I mean, really.

Posted by: Candy at October 15, 2007 12:39 PM

Question 1: I had a shitty weekend. I'll just leave it at that.

Question 2: Get thee to the ear/nose/throat doctor right away! No kidding. I had a nasty nasal infection a few years ago and it spread to my ears and my ears have not been the same since. Seriously dude, go now!!!

Posted by: Pinky at October 15, 2007 1:06 PM

#1 I attended the greatest football game I have ever witnessed, as my alma mater upset the #1 ranked LSU Tigers in 3 overtimes. Hung out with my brother, and ate a lot of good food.

#2 A long thing stiff piece of wire will open up that ear for you. No larger than 14 gauge, though. Anything larger would really hurt.

Posted by: Allan at October 15, 2007 1:18 PM

There's a hilarious clip of Dave Matthews on Letterman talking about how goats pee on their faces. He has goats on his farm in Charlottesville. heh

Anyway. This weekend I got caught up on some shows, also (Grey's, Private Practice, Gossip Girl, Dirty Sexy Money, Ugly Betty) and made my way through almost half of season 2 of Bones. I also tried to install Ubuntu on my stupid laptop but apparently, it just doesn't want to work. Um...that was about it.

As far as your hearing goes, apparently pointing a hair dryer at your ear or just below it helps unclog sinusy stuff. I have no clue if that actually works or not.

Posted by: Sparkle Pants at October 15, 2007 1:28 PM

1. Went to the pumpkin patch as well - and we petted the goats - um, I'm glad I am a freak about hand cleaning gel. (BTW, is it "petted" or "pet"?)

2. I've heard of some kind of nose pot - seriously, that clears out your sinuses with warm water or oil or some kind herb. Sure it's out in googleland.

hope you're on the mend.

Posted by: Sharri at October 15, 2007 2:35 PM

CAN YOU HEAR ME?

I'll talk into your right ear.

I wish we had pumpkin patches! Tim does say pumkin (though he says it in Dutch: pompoen). What did we do? Enjoy the warm fall weather, played soccer (guess who is STILL into soccer) and bought a new camera!

Posted by: Nadine at October 15, 2007 2:36 PM

I slept until the crack of 1:30 on Saturday and then went to a lecture on the privatization of water on Sunday afternoon. Whee. Oh, and since hobbitt was away and I got to handle the remote, I watched Law & Order on two channels at the same time late in the evening.

Posted by: bhd at October 15, 2007 2:49 PM

We hit baby gym class, a halloween party, Mama got some extra sleep Sunday morning and we watched football with friends. I also made quiche.

Leave your ear alone. It'll clear when the goo leaves your tubes. Just remember to put your phone to the other ear...

Posted by: Annie, The Evil Queen at October 15, 2007 3:19 PM

It sounds like you had a wonderful weekend!!

As for the ear, mine does that whenever I am congested. Generally a few days after taking decongestants I regain hearing.

Then again, how nice is it to only hear half a meeting, and have an excuse if you were caught off gaurd because you were not paying attention. Blame it on not being able to hear. :)

Have a great week!!

Posted by: Jennheneverie at October 15, 2007 3:37 PM

I'm really not clear on how to remedy the issue with the left side of your head, but I do know what I did this weekend.

Friday: Day off from work! Ok, vacation day to get divorced. Changed my name. Changed my social security card. Changed my driver's license. Purchased Super Dork Phone (aka BlackBerry) Got a congratulatory cake. Went to a movie with a friend.

Saturday: Babysitting (9 hours. 2 children. No idea how people do that full time. Be sure to let me know when you master it.)

Sunday: Rest. And laundry.

Posted by: Emily at October 15, 2007 4:00 PM

I cleaned up vomit, my two year old has the stomach flu, it was super fun.

Posted by: Shannon at October 15, 2007 4:01 PM

Keep taking the drugs and give it a few days. When you leave a sinus infection for too long, it gives you ear infections. Trust me on this. Give it a few days. If it doesn't get better, go back to the doctor. I hope you feel better soon.

Posted by: Phoenix at October 15, 2007 4:34 PM

great pictures of mia in the pumpkin patch. when my daughter was two she picked out a pumpkin so big I could barely lift it and insisted on staggering under it to the car. I thought she was going to squished for sure!

Posted by: betty at October 15, 2007 5:37 PM

Oh, sinus infections are awful. I'm glad you are now properly medicated.

It sounds like you had a lovely weekend. Mine was also pretty nice. We had a fire in the fireplace on Friday night. Then we went hiking. And to Borders. And to Target. And I hit a farmer's market with my mom, and went out to lunch with her.

Posted by: bad penguin at October 15, 2007 6:32 PM

mmmm... House! I LOVE that show. I loved the tribal council he held.

in order to hear outta that side of your head, you are probably going to need to drill a hole and drain stuff out of your sinuses. ick.

we got a couple of new games for our PS3, so there was lots of that this weekend.

Posted by: jodi at October 15, 2007 6:34 PM

Friday evening: Cleaned out attic and garage

Sat morning: Had garage sale and got rid of years of shit

Sat afternoon: Loaded some 249 potted plants of varying size and thorn length onto my dad's trailer

Sunday morning: Trimmed all the tree branches hanging over our house....from the roof

Sunday afternoon: chopped all those branches into smaller pieces and bundled it all up. Also pulled weeds out of all my container plants.

Sunday night: Went out to see a band play that we haven't seen for almost 14 years. Sprawl hasn't played since my freshman year in college, and it was a freaking fantastic show.

I am so tired today.

Posted by: Jen at October 15, 2007 7:03 PM

I actually had an interesting weekend! It was the 30th anniversary benefit soiree for my dads organization, Sea Shepherd. It was in this huge tent beside the Santa Monica Pier. Lots of celebs...including my fav...MacGyver!

Here are the pics...

Posted by: Lani at October 15, 2007 7:26 PM

My inlaws were in town. I don't think I need go any further, all typical stereotypes apply.

Ha! Pray! Ha! Dear baby jeebus, please let my hearing return. Good luck with that.

Posted by: Nanette at October 15, 2007 7:31 PM

No matter how good any of these ideas may sound, do NOT put ANYTHING in your ear, lol. Please, just don't.

But if you do...please be sure and tell us all about it, ha ha.

Posted by: Leilani at October 15, 2007 8:59 PM

Ugh, sorry to hear about your sinus infection. I just got over bronchitis myself. I had the whole not able to hear thing going on too. I try the yawning trick at first, then I move on to the hold-my-nose-and-blow thing.

I had to work on Saturday, flipping auditors had to finish up some field work. I can finally start getting back to my normal work week now. Except that I'm 10 days behind on closing the books for September. Yippee. Took a giant nap once I got home. Yum.

Sunday I spent in bed clearing out the TiVo watching my shows. And I knit for the first time in like 2 weeks.

Terribly exciting, no?

Posted by: Teenuh at October 15, 2007 9:27 PM

We went to the pumpkin patch too! What a perfect day, huh?

Posted by: julie at October 15, 2007 10:27 PM

Hoop says to use a plunger.

I'm not sure I'd take advice from him though...

We went to a redneck fair this weekend. Totally got duped into listening to a lecture about Jesus because we agreed to take some chick's free water. That's the last time I take free water again.

Posted by: Tink at October 15, 2007 10:51 PM

Great photos! Sorry about your sinuses, though. I feel your pain - I have chronic sinus problems, and they're not fun. Hope you feel better soon.

Posted by: pie at October 16, 2007 12:37 AM

This weekend, I baked pumpkin bread, watched Knocked Up (twice), napped, sat in the back yard and drank a few pumpkin ales.

Try blowing up a balloon and see if it helps pop your left ear. Or keep poppin pills like Anna Nicole.

Posted by: kimblahg at October 16, 2007 1:20 AM

Posted by: kimblahg at October 16, 2007 1:21 AM

I was away on business most of last week, so I spent most of the weekend recovering from non-stop working.

As crazy as it sounds, drink lots of fluids. It will help rid you of the sinus infection and thus clear up your hearing problem. I don't wish sinus infections on anyone.

Posted by: Maria at October 16, 2007 6:46 AM

So, I have the same problem, but my right ear. After treating it conventionally, with antibiotics and eardrops, they have decided to test me for allergens.

Bad news - I have suffered with hearing loss (in some form) for 3 years before they decided to test for allergies.

Posted by: Jen, South Florida at October 16, 2007 1:00 PM

Hope you feel better! Hey, we went to the pumpkin patch this weekend, too. However, our peanut didn't enjoy it as much as Mia did.

Posted by: Dawn at October 16, 2007 2:18 PM

This weekend we celebrated our little guy's 1st birthday. There was a cake in the shape of a car, friends, family(including in-laws), and several babies. Somehow, all girls. Ben is good with the ladies.
I know that 1st birthdays are more for the parents surviving the first year, but hey, it's an excuse to eat cake. Calories don't count with Birthday cake, right?
As for your sinus issue and hearing issue, patience, and if you want to listen to other suggestions, have at 'er.

Posted by: Lin at October 16, 2007 3:40 PM

I'm glad you finally went to the doctor! I'm always arguing with T to get him to go. He finally just went for his eyes and had to get glasses. We'll see how that goes! Feel better!

Pumpkin patches are awesome.

What, you've never seen a goat pee on it's own face? God, don't you know anything!?

I skipped my high school reunion this year. I just wasn't ready to face all those people...

I LOVE Ace of Cakes and pretty much anything on the Food Network.

Grandma playing is an awesome kind of playing. I love grandmas, especially mine. If you ever need to know anything about arthritis, I volunteer with our local Arthritis Foundation chapter.

1. I worked. And worked. And worked. I had a big project due today that I'm almost finished with!
I also applied for a mortgage loan, visited my grandma(!), and went to a bachelor/bachelorette party.
2. I always chew gum when I need to pop my ears, but I've never had a sinus infection so I can't tell you what to do there. I say try the garlic...

Posted by: Arwen at October 16, 2007 4:36 PM

Answer 1: Finished painting my office, went to a baptism, celebrated my birthday with my parents.

Answer 2: You try your best to ignore it (the blocked ear) until it goes away. I love that part of sinus infections. Especially when you can hear yourself breathing. Because THAT's not annoying.

You've beat me to the sinus infection. I give it another few weeks, for when the weather REALLY changes. Then I'll be in the same boat. Can't wait! Hang in there -- at least you have drugs for it!

Posted by: ironic1 at October 16, 2007 5:55 PM

I can't believe no one's suggested it yet, but you should really consider a chiropractor for your ear. I would also avoid dairy products...they increase mucous production.

Posted by: Jonathan at October 16, 2007 8:06 PM

Dude, I am QUEEN SINUS INFECTION. I have Haller Cells, which equate to English Muffins inside my nose... lots of nooks and cranies for the snot to hide and fester. So I am the expert. Are they making you sinus rinse? I feel like I am the Neilmed spokesperson across the blogosphere, but GO GET ONE and RINSE: http://www.unimedprod.com/

In fact, we think Declan may have my jacked up nose too because he gets sinus infections almost every time he is sick and the ped is THRILLED that Declan will allow us to do sinus rinses on him too.

The other med you should be taking hopefully is Mucinex.

Feel better soon, and great pics per usual!

Posted by: aimee/greeblemonkey at October 16, 2007 11:34 PM

My parents visited, brought a bottle of Jameson's. My mom and I set up my crazy old sewing machine, which was perplexing and satifying. Kind of a cool contraption. I cut the squares and sashing for my t-shirt quilt. I am not a great seamstress, but I am TRYING.

Have you tried ear candles? You can buy them at any "natural" store. I am not convinced that they work, but they sure are fun to try, and suck out all this supposed earwax. Gnarly.

Posted by: christina at October 17, 2007 12:36 PM

I was at the Cowboy - Patriot game - FUN all around.

Sorry to hear your miserable - hope you're feeling better. I had a sinus infection a few months ago and liteally thought my head was going to explode. Get well fast!!

Posted by: Darla at October 18, 2007 12:31 PM

That's well known that cash makes people independent. But what to do when somebody has no cash? The one way only is to receive the http://lowest-rate-loans.com or student loan.

Posted by: BarbraMcknight at June 20, 2010 4:54 PM