July 30, 2008

31 Flavors of Stupid

Dear Baskin-Robbins,

You suck. I understand you'll want some specifics but I just had to get that out. You suck.

My beautiful, delicate flower of a daughter celebrated her third birthday recently. We threw her a party. A butterfly extravaganza, to be specific. Now, she's cute and she doesn't ask for much except for a bumble-bee toy that wasn't broken and a night-light that worked which frankly made us feel like complete and total failures as parents but this isn't about us. But she did ask for a butterfly ice cream cake. We turned to your fine establishment what with it's 31 flavors and stunning reputation for keeping stuff frozen. My wife ordered an ice cream cake artistically adorned with a giant butterfly.

The day before the party, I went to your fine establishment to pick up said birthday cake. The sixteen year-old, socially maladjusted waif of an employee greeted me by staring at her shoes which, though I couldn't see them, I'm convinced were probably high-top Chucks with ballpoint Dashboard Confessionals lyrics scrawled on them. Cheer up emo kid. I gave her my name and she sulked into the back to find my cake. And returned empty handed.

Emo Kid: I can't find it.
Me: You can't find it.
Emo Kid: What was the design?
Me: A butterfly.
Emo Kid: I guess I'll check again.
Me: Gee, thanks. But only if it's not too inconvenient.
Emo Kid: {blank stare}

She returned two minutes later, again empty-handed.

Emo Kid: It's not here.
Me: Okey-dokey. So, what am I supposed to do?
Emo Kid: Like, I don't know.
Me: Okay. Why don't you just go back to replaying My Chemical Romance songs in your head and I'll see if I'm at the wrong place.
Emo Kid: Uh-huh.

I turned to leave the store, pulled out my phone and was in the process of dialing my wife to make sure I had the right store and the right location when another employee stopped me. He whispered conspiratorially, "hey, let me check in the back because I don't think she knows what she's talking about." He returned a minute later with the cake. I could have kissed him but a) he's a guy and I don't swing that way and, regardless, b) he wasn't a very attractive man. I happily forked over the $44.00 to get the hell out of there, returned to my car and looked at the cake.

A blind, mildly retarded monkey on acid could have done a better job decorating a cake. It was seriously the single worst attempt at drawing a butterfly I'd ever seen. My first thought was that Emo Kid had been turned loose with a Betty Crocker cake decorating kit. I mean, the butterfly was black. How totally goth. Now, I don't think I'm overstating or exaggerating but see for yourself. Here's the craptastic butterfly we pried off the cake:

Knowing that I couldn't fight the concentrated power of idiocy back in the store, I went home, defeated and deflated. I showed my wife. She agreed with the retarded monkey thing. But she quickly worked out a way whereby this butterfly-gone-wrong could be removed and substituted with something that wouldn't break my daughter's little heart.

To recap, I'd like to share several important lessons and suggestions:
  1. You suck.
  2. Your cakes are overpriced, really badly decorated and they don't even taste that good.
  3. Please revise your hiring practices so as to properly weed out the blind retarded monkeys on acid at least in customer-facing positions. They're infiltrating the job market. You can never be too careful. Beware.
  4. Avoid the temptation to outsource any cake decorating jobs to blind, retarded monkeys on acid. They're artistically unreliable. Need someone to handle spent nuclear fuel or be president of the United States, fine. But no cake decorating for them.
  5. You suck. I'm repeating myself. Sorry. I thought it was worth mentioning again.

Yours in Christ,
Chris Cactus

Posted by Chris at July 30, 2008 8:00 AM
Comments

Have to say i agree, looked much better after the two of you doctored it
Pol x

Posted by: Pol at July 30, 2008 6:58 AM

You guys did a GREAT JOB on remodeling the cake! Small consolation considering the price you paid for it though.
I would definitely have had some choice words to say if I was there when they brought that out!

Posted by: NancyJak at July 30, 2008 7:26 AM

Wow! The original butterfly was truely terrible-before I saw the picture I thought you must be exaggerating. Sure, maybe it wasn't symmetrical, but the bright colors should make up for that. Hmmm...never buy a Baskin Robbins ice cream cake (fortunately the Baskin Robbins in our town is gone!)

Great save!

Posted by: strugi at July 30, 2008 7:32 AM

$44 ??? I hop that cake came with an H.J.

Same thing happened with my daugher's b-day, but it wasn't Baskin-Robbins, it was my sister-in-law who is under the imporession that she can decorate cake professionally. We had to save the situation very as well. We ended up going to Costco hours before the party and to our surprise...the lady in the bakery said she would help us out and personall decorated the cake. It was probably the most extravagant Costco cake ever made. She saved the party.

Dear Costco...

Posted by: harrylips at July 30, 2008 7:32 AM

Holy crap.
That is the SHITTIEST butterfly I have ever seen in my life.
Did you see a picture of what the cake was SUPPOSED to look like before you ordered it?

I would totally take those pictures and face the concentrated idiocacy to make them right their wrongs.

I mean, what disappointed three-year-old girl with a less artistic and quick-on-their-feet parents gets that depressing "butterfly" birthday cake?

I'm thinking they didn't have your cake and didn't want to get in trouble, so they slapped some shit down.

But they deserve to get in trouble!!

Do you like how suddenly passionate I am on this topic? Apparently, I take little girl's birthday cakes very seriously.

Posted by: caleal at July 30, 2008 7:44 AM

Wow that was really awful and knowing you got it at baskin robbins I'm sure it was seriously overpriced. We bought a cake for my dad for his birthday from Hannaford's with his picture on it and it probably didn't even cost half as much as the baskin robbins cake and it was awesome. You and your wife did a great job redecorating it.

Hope the party was a great success!

Posted by: Dee at July 30, 2008 7:48 AM

That made me go, "Holy crap" out loud. And not much makes me actually comment out loud when I'm reading. That is horrendous.

Where can we get some of these blind retarded monkeys, though? I have some intern type work that needs to be done, and a blind retarded monkey would be great for that job...

Posted by: secha at July 30, 2008 7:56 AM

That is the worst cake ever. But Beth saved the day! I made Fritz's cake and even my feeble attempts to draw a white shepherd on the cake came out better than the black butterfly! And my cake tasted awesome!

Posted by: Maribeth at July 30, 2008 8:11 AM

That would be hilarious if it wasn't so disappointing! My daughter's birthday is this Saturday and I was planning to pick up a little cake from Baskin Robbins until I can make her cake next week. But now I'm not so sure. Don't know where to go in the city I'm living - new to the country and all that.

Posted by: Shannon at July 30, 2008 8:12 AM

Well I don't think you're giving goth girl enough credit. She went in the back looking for a butterfly cake and all she found was a moth cake so she told you it wasn't there. I think you stole some poor lepidopterist (one who studies moths, thanks wikipedia!) named Mia's cake.

Posted by: Cassandra at July 30, 2008 8:28 AM

That has to be the worse and creepiest butterfly ever. I have really stopped going to Baskin Robbins or as we call it down here 31 Flavors. The cakes are way overprices and taste like wood. You are better off making one yourself. I think your wife did a fantastic job of redecorating. If i were you, I would send a copy of your post to the corporate office to see what utter and total Morons they have working for them, but then again they are mostly "franchises" now and arent in control of what happens. They are just happy to sell their name and hope for the best. Im glad everything worked out for you.

Posted by: Elizabeth at July 30, 2008 8:37 AM

What's your policy on blind, retarded emo kids on acid?

Uhm yeah. Two years ago I told my wife to get me a BR ice cream cake for my birthday (I was laid up with a broken ankle and she was taking care of me and a 15 month old; she needed the break). It was the worst thing ever. The ice cream was mush and the chocolate bottom part was a rock.

Posted by: SciFi Dad at July 30, 2008 8:40 AM

Wow, that WAS a pretty crappy looking cake. I haven't had a cake from BR since I was 4 and I recall it being pretty tasty but it was a simply log cake. I certainly know where I am NOT going for my son's 1st b-day in a month!

Posted by: claire at July 30, 2008 8:51 AM

Okay, when I first saw the cake as Mia got it, I thought that is was a really cute way to do butterflies if you can't do butterflies. So, very good save Beth. You rock. Now to get the whole story, jaysus . . . You should send this story, with picture attached to BR corporate. You'll probably get a coupon for free ice cream. That's always nice. Now that you know not to expect it to be pretty.

Posted by: OS at July 30, 2008 8:54 AM

Holy crap, I would have been pissed and gone back in to raise hell. MANAGER! Seriously that is pathetic, the BR cake that is. Beth did a WONDERFUL job on the updated cake!

I would suggest Brusters (do they have these in the NE?? SO GOOD!), Cold Stone or DQ if you ever need an ice cream cake. I have ordered from all three and they have been tasty, cute and flexible about what I wanted!

Also, we ordered my son's cake from a cute little small town local bakery the past few years (two different ones) and they were always cute and well worth the money. Plus I feel better about giving local businesses my money then corporate evil ;)

Posted by: Christina at July 30, 2008 8:54 AM

Okay, not trying to say that they don't suck, but Baskin Robbins chocolate ice cream might be the best thing (not including bacon or beer or sex) in the world.

Posted by: Sarah, Goon Squad Sarah at July 30, 2008 8:58 AM

Oh, wow. I'm guessing yeah, emo kid probably did the "decorating," 'cause that is one pathetic butterfly. I thought you were exaggerating too, until I saw the picture.

And I thought we got a bad cake the year they forgot to put on the rest of my brother's name. Mind you, it's only four letters long.

Posted by: Fraulein N at July 30, 2008 9:04 AM

Wow! I am seriously amazed at how awful that butterfly is. Sadly though you probably wouldn't get much of a response/apology from the manager either. For what it's worth I think the redocorated cake is great!

Posted by: Melissa at July 30, 2008 9:11 AM

OMG, that is the worst butterfly I've ever seen in my entire life! However, the end result that Beth put together is possibly the most beautiful butterfly cake. Much better than a butterfly drawn in icing, even if it was a good drawing.

Posted by: Jean at July 30, 2008 9:26 AM

Awww... the end result is super cute.

Maybe, and this is giving emo kid more credit than you probably want, the emo kid didn't find the butterfly cake back there b/c that looks NOTHING like a butterfly?

Posted by: Stephanie at July 30, 2008 9:36 AM

Oh, I second the recommendation of sending them a photo of the cake you got in hopes of getting free ice cream coupons! You can't really screw up how ice cream looks in a cone. :-)

Posted by: stephanie at July 30, 2008 9:39 AM

Holy goth butterfly batman, that was awful.

It may not have been what you had hoped for but the "parents saved the day" cake looked wonderful!

Posted by: crookedeyebrow at July 30, 2008 9:44 AM

Am I to assume that Beth went out back with a BB gun and started killing butterflies left and right in order to decorate the cake as pictured?

I'm going to assume that's true, either way, because it makes for a more entertaining mental picture. Even more so if you replace 'BB gun' with 'ninja stars'.

Posted by: You can call me, 'Sir' at July 30, 2008 9:55 AM

Wow. That's completely craptastic. I think you should write to corporate and get your money back from the acid dropping retarded monkies, no offense to the monkies. :)

Posted by: Laura at July 30, 2008 9:59 AM

they are totally NOT worth the money! i wouldn't buy one!

Posted by: ali at July 30, 2008 10:09 AM

That "butterfly" cake made me spit coffee all over my monitor. ;-)

Posted by: Mike at July 30, 2008 10:09 AM

The moth cake comment cracked me up. That is a very sad butterfly cake. Your version, however, is awesome! Good job!

Posted by: Jenn at July 30, 2008 10:23 AM

$44.00 for an ice cream cake?? ugly butterfly aside, that's plain highway robbery!

good job on the impromptu decorating, though

Posted by: Kathryn at July 30, 2008 10:25 AM

Wow..

I've resorted to making my own betty-crocker-out-of-the-box-home-made-cakes. I've made a couple made from scratch cakes too.. but betty crocker has never failed me..

Posted by: Molly at July 30, 2008 10:26 AM

My sister, brother, and nephew all worked at B.R. out here in the S.F.Bay Area when they were teenagers. They all enjoyed being there very much and the cakes they were in charge of were practically works of art. But, that is how my family is. We are very artistic and tend to go to great lengths to make sure things are more then perfect.
I agree that the butterfly that was on Mia's cake was horrible. Luckily you and Beth were creative enough to save her cake. I think you made it look way better then a clump of icing attempting to look like a butterfly.
I'm glad the party went well, and Mia looked beautiful.

Posted by: peggy at July 30, 2008 10:42 AM

I have to agree with the emo girl...there was no butterfly cake back there. I actually feel bad for moths as they seem to have gotten a bad name for some of your posters...even they aren't that ugly.

Kudos to you and Beth for saving the day!!! I'm sure the kids had fun "flying" the butterflies on sticks around after the cake was eaten.

Posted by: Krush at July 30, 2008 10:46 AM

Boy, I could've told you NOT to get an ice cream cake from there! Yes, they totally suck. You can make a MUCH better ice cream cake and MUCH cheaper at home with a box of cake mix, a gallon of ice cream, and a bucket of CoolWhip.

And wow, Beth. WOW!

Posted by: oakley at July 30, 2008 10:47 AM

I would have refused the cake and threw a fit. Since it was for a little girl's birthday.

You two did an amazing job saving the cake.

Posted by: Diane at July 30, 2008 10:55 AM

I always go the Carvel route. Easy to pick up at the grocery store, they have those delightful cookie crumbles in them, and you don't have to interface with any gothy emo kids.

P.S. Where's my cake, betch?!

Posted by: GreenCanary at July 30, 2008 11:06 AM

WOW! That is awful. The fixed cake is lovely though. :) Good job :D

Posted by: Manda at July 30, 2008 11:07 AM

"Yours in Christ" always takes the cake for me.

BWAHAHA!

Punny Girl.

Anyway, I've never had a Baskin Robbins cake and if I have any say in the matter I will make sure I am not the person who ever serves one. I cannot believe you had to pay $44 for that butterfly doodie. (Is that how you spell doodie? Or is is doody?)

I love what Beth came up with for a solution.

One bright side: At least they spelled "Mia" correctly. (Or, did you do that?)

Posted by: Poppy at July 30, 2008 11:22 AM

That is the perfect entry for
So glad you were able to save the day though.

Posted by: lorien at July 30, 2008 11:24 AM

No wonder she couldnt find the farking thing- that's no butterfly!

Unbelievable but sadly not suprising.

Posted by: jessica at July 30, 2008 11:25 AM

Please tell me you sent this to them. Please? And if they don't give you your money back, can we form an Alice's Restaurant Anti-Massacre Movement and pile into the place with our guitars and freak the emo kid out so deeply that she pees on her high-top Chucks with ballpoint Dashboard Confessionals lyrics scrawled on them?

Because that's my kind of Sunday.

Posted by: Elaine at July 30, 2008 11:30 AM

That is insane - I would call the corporate offices and raise hell - Here ya go!!
Dunkin' Brands, Inc.
130 Royall Street
Canton, MA 02021
Main Phone: (781) 737-3000

The youth of America and their incredible work ethic and we "expect" to remain the worlds superpower how?? I am just saying.....

Cheers
Cathy
www.wheresmydamnanswer.com

Posted by: Cathy C at July 30, 2008 11:40 AM

Baskin Robbins completely blows. I had a similar problem with them when I threw a baby shower for this wonderful person, http://lakelinesthoughts.com/, and it was the worse thing I ever saw. I cried. Baskin Robbins is completely on my boycott list.

Posted by: MRW at July 30, 2008 11:45 AM

Good lord! That "butterfly" is the most pathetic thing I've ever seen o_O

Posted by: Katie at July 30, 2008 11:54 AM

That is truly awful. I was about to comment that if you want a crap cake you could make a crap cake yourself for less money, but the decorating Beth did is so much better that next time you should do it all yourselves! Haven't been to Baskin Robbins in years, they have them in UK shopping centres here, I remember thinking they were really exotic when I first saw one as a teenager, because I had read about them in Judy Blume and Paula Danziger books.

Posted by: Katherine at July 30, 2008 12:06 PM

I think the best part was "yours in christ" LOL...I hope you really do send them a letter...how horrible! But you and Beth did a great job fixing it- way to go!

Posted by: Jill at July 30, 2008 12:15 PM

Good grief! That's hideous. Great save, Beth! I'm with the others on sending an actual letter to corporate. That's just ridiculous.

Posted by: Heather at July 30, 2008 12:34 PM

Wow. That's all I can say. Lately, I've realized that we purchasers of decorated cakes are taking quite a risk when requesting a cake decorated a certain way. We generally pick said cakes up the day OF the shindig and if it's fubar-ed, then what? Luckily, you were a day ahead of schedule, so you and Beth had time for a fix up. And? What a fantastic-looking fix it was!

I certainly hope you have contacted the management of your local BR to request a refund or some sort of "make nice" offer. Because that "butterfly"? Was BS.

On the other hand, I completely enjoyed your commentary on this cake debacle. Your imagery is superb -- I had quite the vision of the emo kid in my head.

(PS -- We've had better results with Dairy Queen ice cream cakes...)

Posted by: ironic1 at July 30, 2008 12:45 PM

...Which reminds me of one of my favorite blogs right now...

You should totally submit your pics and story to the lady who runs the site.

Posted by: ironic1 at July 30, 2008 12:50 PM

You and Beth did a great job of salvaging it.

My answer to you is this: Cold Stone. Trust me, it's worth it. Heaven in a cake.

Posted by: Issa at July 30, 2008 1:04 PM

That was a spectacularly bad butterfly - I'm guessing Mia probably could have done a better job.

Excellent save though - hope Mia liked it!

Posted by: Mandy Lou at July 30, 2008 1:12 PM

Chris, You got it all wrong. 31 is the IQ requirement for their employees. Thank heaven for Mamma Mia.

Posted by: Marshall at July 30, 2008 1:27 PM

(He said, "Son, when you grow up will you be the Savior of the Broken, the Beaten and the Damned?)

....wait, huh, what? Were you saying something?

Posted by: Mr Lady at July 30, 2008 1:48 PM

Love, Love, Love the altered cake. The original would have justified manslaughter... We were fortunate growing up that an artist (and I do mean artist) worked at the local Carvel and made all of our birthday cakes. It has all been down hill since then...

Posted by: Amanda at July 30, 2008 2:53 PM

Ugh that is terrible. We had the same issue with The Dictators cake, we asked for Pablo from the backyardigans and we got a yellow duck with a blue nose. So sad. My son was "who's dat?" about the cake. I told him it was a picture of the duck we saw at the park....

Posted by: Sleepynita at July 30, 2008 2:58 PM

Good freaking grief. I could produce a better looking butterfly than that and I'm as artisticly challenged as they come! Nice job with the substitutions though.

Posted by: Dianna at July 30, 2008 3:16 PM

good save!

Posted by: sunshine at July 30, 2008 3:20 PM

I hope you call and scream at them. You deserve a refund. That is a butterfly?!?!?!?!?

My son could do a better job and he is only 18-months-old! (He'd at least use color in his scribbles...)

Posted by: RC at July 30, 2008 3:28 PM

wow...that's horrible. i'd demand a refund. a BLACK butterfly? seriously? wow. *shakes head* I'd pay more for the cake you guys doctored up than I would've for the original.

Posted by: tiffanie at July 30, 2008 5:52 PM

I know it's in jest, and I certainly don't want to get all preachy on anyone's ass, but please reconsider using "retarded" in that way. For those of us who love developmentally disabled people (in this case, my son), it's hurtful to see used like this.

Posted by: SS at July 30, 2008 6:23 PM

I know it's in jest; I know it's done for effect. I don't want to get all preachy on anyone's ass. But please reconsider using "retarded" in the way that you have. For those of us who love developmentally disabled people (in my case, my son), it's hurtful.

Just some constructive criticism. Sorry about the cake.

Posted by: SS at July 30, 2008 6:26 PM

WOW - that is one crap expensive butterfly. I love how you guys managed to rescue it and save the day. The end result was beautiful.

Does Mia now have tiny butterflies stuck to her bed as a reminder of her special day?

Posted by: del at July 30, 2008 6:28 PM

Sweet redo! Aren't you happy to have a blog for times like these?! I know I am.

Posted by: Wendy at July 30, 2008 6:41 PM

Wow... that cake? Was awful. Seriously awful. Beth did a good job on the save, for sure.

Posted by: Dawn at July 30, 2008 7:14 PM

it's the yours in Christ that kills me, every time :)

My friend just asked me to make her wedding cake, and I am terrified that it will look like it was decorated by a blind retarded monkey, but even if the worst happens, I can rest secure knowing that I will do better than Baskin Robbins.

The redone cake looks great. Go Beth!

Posted by: bad penguin at July 30, 2008 7:49 PM

Although I agree with the general statement that the cake wasn't beautifully decorated, I find it sad that an adult would make fun a teenager who is clearly at an awkward stage of life. Perhaps you would better get your point across without the bullying.

Posted by: at July 30, 2008 8:03 PM

Haven't had much luck with B&R myself. I mean, I really want to with all the selections and all, but when you try to kill my kid who has a peanut allergy by sprinkling peanuts on top then, well, I gotta draw a line.

At least she didn't get the Chuck Norris cake

Posted by: C Kent at July 30, 2008 8:41 PM

Please God, tell me Chris Cactus fired off the perfect email to the address Cathy C provided!!! They SOOO deserve to be told how much they suck. $44 for that crap? Wow. $44 worth of gasoline in a bucket would look better than that hideous moth! Kudos to Beth for salvaging the cake.

Posted by: coolchick at July 30, 2008 9:36 PM

Wow, that was one BAD cake. Good save, though! I hope that you get your money back.

Anyway to cheer yourselves up, pop by my blog and enter the giveaways going on. There's a $20 Fandango gift certificate (for admission to movies!) and some really fantastic lip balm for the girls (Mia and your wife would love it).

You have until Friday to enter, and because you're on my blogroll I'll give you TWO entries for EACH giveaway. :)

Posted by: Scattered mom at July 31, 2008 12:12 AM

The other lesson here? marry the right woman, and she'll turn your goth moth into a mariposa explosion!

Posted by: Vaguely Urban at July 31, 2008 1:44 AM

I went back and looked at that "butterfly" at least four times out of sheer disbelief. seriously. wtf.

Posted by: Gliding through motherhood at July 31, 2008 1:50 AM

I despise BR. There I said it. I took my kids there last week for a treat. They had NO peanutbutter and chocolate ice cream. Then I paid 9.57 for a waffle cone and a small milk shake. (shaking head) Then? No place to sit down. They just lost my business. Then I saw the "butterfly" cake. That confirmed it.

I'll echo you. BR sucks.

Posted by: Christy at July 31, 2008 9:25 AM

So, are you going to raise holy hell with BR corporate? Cause I think you've got a good case!

Posted by: k8 at July 31, 2008 10:41 AM

I can't believe you did not throw a fit on seeing that. You think the guy went to the back and made it in 5 mins or something? I would have definitely given an earful.
I love the remodeled version though.

Posted by: NM at July 31, 2008 11:48 AM

Nice save on the butterflies!!

And for the record, duh emo kids are EVERYWHERE, and just in case there are no other things that keep you up at night...the duh emo kids will be taking care of us in our golden years. I'm just sayin'.

My local duh emo kid at Dunkin can't remember that 2 splendas is really 2 splendas, and not NO SWEETENER AT ALL. I can see where it'd be confusing.

I shouldn't even comment today because I'm so not in the mood to be nice.

Posted by: Amy at July 31, 2008 1:02 PM

And totally sign me up for the Alice's Restaurant Anti-Massacre Movement.

Posted by: Amy at July 31, 2008 1:06 PM

The lesson I learned from this is that we would be lucky to be married to Beth. :-)

I'm partial to Carvel ice cream cakes.

Posted by: Maria at August 1, 2008 5:51 AM

Dang.....that original cake was hideous~ And $44.00?!?!?!?!? They must be jokig, right? T est, yeah, that's what it HAD to be.....t test to see if you would actually accept such a hideous cake and actually PAY for it.....and price over $1.00 would be highway robbery! I am shocked.

Poor Mia would've been terribly upset to see such an awful b-day cake. Good job on the secone cake, 'rents.

Yikes. No Baskin-Robbins for this faily. Never.....ever.....

Posted by: Julie at August 2, 2008 3:07 PM

Yikes. No Baskin-Robbins for this family. Never.....ever.....

Posted by: Julie at August 2, 2008 3:07 PM

Yikes. No Baskin-Robbins for this family. Never.....ever.....

Posted by: Julie at August 2, 2008 3:07 PM

I know I am waaaaaaay late with this comment, but I just found this blog: http://cakewrecks.blogspot.com and I thought you and Beth would appreciate it because:
a) hey you are not alone - look at those miserable cakes
b) you've got a cake wreck of your own to share. :D

Posted by: Jacqueline at September 2, 2008 11:11 PM

What a bunch of freakin cry babies! Suck it up, take it as a lesson learned and shut up!

Posted by: HA! at October 26, 2008 2:50 PM

Have no money to buy a house? Worry not, just because this is real to get the credit loans to solve such problems. Thus get a car loan to buy all you require.

Posted by: DEBORAHNielsen22 at July 11, 2010 11:41 AM