October 15, 2008

Discourse

My site is not a political site. It's about me. I'm narcissistic like that but then, I paid for it, I built it and I write it. I've always loved and been interested in politics. Politics is a part of me, this site is about me, therefore, on occasion, I write about politics. If you've tuned in for any amount of time, you know where I'm coming from. My political beliefs shouldn't be shocking. I've never hidden my flaming liberal tendencies.

Shortly after McCain announced Palin as his running mate, I became a little more politically vocal. And, in turn, so did quite a few readers, submitting comments or questions via email critical of my views.

First, I was told by several people that, while I was railing against McCain, I wasn't actually telling folks why they should vote for Obama. That's not my job. I can tell you why I will be voting for Obama. I can say, for instance, that McCain's health plan scares the hell out of me. There's no way the math adds up and more people - not less - will wind up without proper health care which, frankly, seems criminal to me. I can tell you that I'd like a democrat in the White House because during the last democratic administration we had relative peace, a record budget surplus and far less rhetoric than we've had over the last eight years. And I can tell you that, according to actuarial tables, McCain has a 75-85% chance of surviving his first term which, while not terrible, is a 15-25% chance that Whackjob Palin plants her ass in the Oval Office. And that, my friends, is a chilling prospect given that Palin's greatest contribution to the nation is a resurgence in Tina Fey's popularity. In fact, had I told you why you should vote for Obama, the same people would be critical of me for ramming my opinions down their throats.

Next, a week or so after one particular post, I was told by a couple of people that one particular fact I broke out in a post was proven false. And that I should print a clarification, a follow-up. That's not my job. I will always do my very best to make sure that what I say here is accurate. But I'm not a reporter and this isn't CNN. Getting your news from me is like acting on stock tips you get from the drunk homeless guy you pass on your way into work every morning.

Finally, I've been sporadically challenged over the past couple of weeks to battles of will and facts by Republicans. That's fine and dandy. I value your opinions and you guys have an open forum to say whatever you want so long as it's not blatantly offensive and, given my predilection for discussing midgets, hookers and crack, the bar is set relatively low. But, two things. First, don't expect me to battle the finer points of every argument. Second, don't blame me if I don't fire right back or refuse to engage. It's not my job to debate you or prove that my opinion is any more valid than yours. Don't say something like oh, I guess I shouldn't have expected a good argument from you since liberals just back down as soon as they hear facts. Because that's bullshit. Complete and utter bullshit. I had a half hour debate with my daughter last night about which pajamas she was going to wear to bed. If you're the parent of a toddler, you know that debate is a critical part of my life. Excuse me if I don't want to argue presidential politics with you. It's not because I don't have strong beliefs and it's not because I can't find a good argument to make. Frankly, people who think they can change my opinions bother me. I don't want to be that guy. And I have enough lively debate in my life as it is.

I really like Garrison Keillor, he of Prairie Home Companion fame. I love his show. I've even seen it live. But I absolutely loathe his poetry segment that airs weekday mornings on NPR. I loathe it with a fiery passion that burns with the strength of a thousand suns. It's the radio equivalent of Xanax and could literally not be any more boring. Listening to paint dry would be more exciting. When that spot comes on, I change the channel. I don't write to Keillor and question his sanity or intelligence. I don't tell him his love of poetry is stupid. I just change the channel.

A lot of the closest friends I've ever had are deeply religious republicans. We remain close because we have an understanding - I'm never going to be a good conservative Christian and they're never going to become liberal heathens. So why not skip the whole conversion thing? For me to attempt to argue someone into my own belief system marginalizes theirs by default. And that just pisses people off. Shouldn't we all be secure enough in our own systems of belief that we're not threatened when someone else thinks differently? Shouldn't we be comfortable enough in our own convictions that we don't need everyone else to think as we do?

Please continue to share your thoughts. Continue to disagree with me. Continue to tell me when you think I'm wrong. But also understand that I'm under no obligation to respond or engage. And I'm secure enough in my beliefs, in what I think is right, that I absolutely do not feel the need to defend those beliefs to everyone who challenges them. That's not my job.

Posted by Chris at October 15, 2008 6:43 AM
Comments

I keep my blog totally unpolitical because I simply get too upset by discourse. So perhaps you are a better/stronger person than I.
Now I am off to photograph my Pink German Shepherd, after a midnight tomato juice bath. I have told him not to mess around with those cute little skunks, but apparently he is challenged!

Posted by: Maribeth at October 15, 2008 7:24 AM

It amazes me how some people take things too damn far. I'm like you -- if I don't like it, I change the channel.

Anyway, let me just say that there are two things that scare the ever-loving shit out of me about McCain.... his health care plan and Palin. Need I say more????

I'm voting for Obama, but like you, I am not going to tell you or anyone else to do the same. They've gotta grow a brain of their own and think it through.

Posted by: ironic1 at October 15, 2008 7:25 AM

OMG I am totally screwed, I get all my political facts from you, obvi, but more importantly!? WHAT DO YOU MEAN I shouldnt be getting my stock tips from the drunk homeless guy!? woa!

Posted by: Jackie at October 15, 2008 7:38 AM

"For me to attempt to argue someone into my own belief system marginalizes theirs by default. And that just pisses people off."

Thank god someone else thinks this!!! I feel the same about religious witnessing as I do about this kind of political "discourse", ie: baiting people and yelling that they are stupid in an effort to persuade them. As if I just magically got my opinions from the air I breathe. gah. So offensive.

I'll continue with CNN, Catus News Network. ;)

Posted by: tulip at October 15, 2008 7:53 AM

Hooray! VERY well stated, Chris. While I don't always totally agree with you, I do always enjoy reading your viewpoints. If folks don't like what you're writing, why do they keep reading?

Posted by: Alissa at October 15, 2008 8:02 AM

Well, it is your J O B to take care of your family and a vote for Obama will certainly mean more taxes and with that less jobs. Did you hear the plumber guy asking Obama about this very thing??? I give him credit for being honest but this kind of thinking will never work.

Posted by: linda at October 15, 2008 8:13 AM

Very, very well argued post.

"And I can tell you that, according to actuarial tables, McCain has a 75-85% chance of surviving his first term which, while not terrible, is a 15-25% chance that Whackjob Palin plants her ass in the Oval Office."

Umm. Wow. I never thought about it like that. Maybe having your site as one's only source of political news would give a very skewed view of the world - but insights? You write and indirectly spark excellent ones.

By the way - maybe I've missed something, but isn't your daughter four years old, making her no longer a toddler? Not that I know anything about toddlers, just curious. :)

Posted by: Hannah at October 15, 2008 8:16 AM

Very nice post! I agree wholeheartedly, and even had a "ZOMG!" moment when I read what you said about Garrison Keillor. I can't believe I'm not the only one who loves Prairie Home Companion, but bolts for the radio button when I hear the opening piano strains of his Writer's Almanac!

Posted by: michelle at October 15, 2008 8:20 AM

WELL SAID. Except... maybe I'll disagree with you on one point: I wouldn't consider Mia a toddler anymore - you, Chris Cactus, have a bona fide PRESCHOOLER on your hands. That is more challenging than ANY TODDLER could be! Trust me. I've got one too.

Posted by: Sarah at October 15, 2008 8:37 AM

Brilliant! A 947 word response telling your readers that you have no obligation to respond. If there were a Pulitzer in the Best Non-Response category, you'd take the prize.

I love my morning Cactus fix. And most nights, I get a heaping dose of Jon Stewart and the ever-so-slightly-opinionated writers at The Daily Show. You and those guys report (air quotes) the news the way people share it in real life. Would that there were more of that.

Wouldn't it have been fantastic if just once, Katie Couric, instead of trying to trip Palin up lawyer style, turned to the camera, and said "hey folks, McCain has a 75-85% chance of surviving his first term, which means this Whackjob has a 15-25% chance of planting her moose hunting, oil drilling, Hockey Mom ass in the Oval Office."

Chris, thank you for your non-response, but please don't waste another blog entry explaining to your readers why you are who you are. On behalf of midgets, hookers, crack dealers, and the Committee to Ban Garrison Keillor From Reading Poetry on the Radio, please continue to set the bar as low as it's always been.

And please -- end the suspense -- after a half hour debate, what pajamas did Mia finally wear?

Posted by: Marshall at October 15, 2008 8:39 AM

You're such a rock star! This is a great post.

Posted by: Shelly at October 15, 2008 8:51 AM

Crap, I was totally going to ask you which stocks to buy this morning. Now I have to go hunt down the drunk homeless guy again. Oh well, he did better than my broker last year. :)

Posted by: The Stiletto Mom at October 15, 2008 8:52 AM

Heres the thing, give me some time and I could name you all the presidents of the united states, give me more time and I could probably not name even half the vp's. If you want to say Palin have a 15% chance of landing in the Oval Office than you have to say that about Biden too. Obama is a black man, you don't think there are nut jobs (in Michigan) that would do anything to rid this country of a black president? I'm not going to base my vote on "possibilities". As for Clinton, yes, he was a decent president, mind you that he ignored foreign policy and it can be blamed that he had a partial hand in the attacks on our country for it.

At the end of the day, I'm EXTREMELY not thrilled with either. I'd like to think that there are better options that both parties could have put up.

Posted by: Darren at October 15, 2008 8:59 AM

(maybe conservatives aren't safe in their belief systems which is why they argue and marginalize the liberal one, especially now, when there's little to no way to justify the things the republician party candidates want to do to our country)

*cough*

Posted by: caleal at October 15, 2008 9:17 AM

Once again Chris, Bravo. A very well written response. I am continually amazed that people are confused about their ability to not read something they don't like, and then argue about it.

I happen to like that you simply state your views and feelings, without demanding that everyone feel the same.

Posted by: diane at October 15, 2008 9:22 AM

Dude, you're a flaming liberal democrat? Oh my GAWD I had no idea! ;-D

I'm right there with you. In my 10 person office, two of use of liberal dems. And having a polictical conversation here is grounds for stink eyes stares and dropped phones calls...so we just stopped.

My best friend for over 20 years is a Texas conservative Republican; love her to death..but she learned early on in this political season to not bring up the election because I could debunk most of what she said.

Rock on!

Posted by: Michelle at October 15, 2008 9:30 AM

It seems to me that your job is to research and support the candidate that you believe best meets your goals for president. Sounds to me like your job is over on this one. Good work, Cactus!

Posted by: Lisa M at October 15, 2008 9:34 AM

Well said!

Posted by: Arwen at October 15, 2008 9:37 AM

Nicely said. I too, fail to understand why someone would even try to argue me into changing my mind on something. What's the point?

Posted by: k8 at October 15, 2008 9:48 AM

Ugh, can I just tell you that I TOTALLY HEAR YOU on this? And for my part I'm not going to agree or disagree with any political discussion any more. All I'm going to do, whenever talk of the election comes up, is plug my ears and yell, "la la la la la la la" at the top of my lungs. I just want to vote, and then watch the polls tally those votes on CNNHD. Is that too much to ask?

In fact, I'm considering tailgating for the election results, anyone interested?

Posted by: chatty cricket at October 15, 2008 9:50 AM

"Shouldn't we all be secure enough in our own systems of belief that we're not threatened when someone else thinks differently? Shouldn't we be comfortable enough in our own convictions that we don't need everyone else to think as we do?"

If more people thought like that, we would live in a much better world!

Posted by: 3jaysmom at October 15, 2008 10:06 AM

This is awesome.

I tend to believe that there are two types of people in the world: debaters and non-debaters. And debaters, who seem to get some sort of orgasmic rush from attempting to trap people into agreeing with their odd logic, never seem to understand that there could possibly be smart people in the world who do not enjoy having spittle-laden arguments about arcane points of tax policy.

Debaters come in both liberal and conservative forms, but, because you are so liberal, you only run into the conservative version. The liberal debaters are off torturing some nice conservative blogger that just wants to talk about dwarves, gigolos, and meth.

Posted by: Alias Mother at October 15, 2008 10:11 AM

Odd I'm one of your religious conservatives. But I love Keillor as well. I can say this about either candidate. I find it odd the Rep's for years have been seen as anti women and anti minority for lack of better categorization. Now they have more minorities in high offices and a woman VP and they get railed for it.

Dem's trot out a guy we have never even heard of and talk about the old guard in Washington and how it's bad then appoint a long time Democrat in Biden.

Ask yourself this question when either candidate opens their mouth, "Will this guy really be able to change that or does that power reside ultimately in Congress?"

Enjoy American Idol, political style.

Knot

Posted by: Knot at October 15, 2008 10:14 AM

WHAT. HOW WILL I KNOW WHAT TO DO IF YOU DON'T TELL ME?

We haven't gotten much traffic over at IJ (just us! bwhaha!) but I think we (I) might have to keep this whole "I don't owe you a response" thing in mind. IG is a born debater, so I can tell her that until I'm dead and she won't listen.

Posted by: Sparkle Pants at October 15, 2008 10:26 AM

hear hear

Posted by: ewe_are_here at October 15, 2008 10:32 AM

Chris, I think this may be the best damn post ever! Here is one thought, if everyone was on the same wavelength, either liberal or conservative, then this world would be pretty damn boring.
BUT, Garrison Keillor? Dude his whole show is sleep worthy, the only person more monotonous than him would have to be Ben Stein.
(This was much longer, but I got off topic, so here it is in a nutshell)

Posted by: Jeff A at October 15, 2008 10:36 AM

I could not agree more.

I have very strong (liberal) opinions myself, but I refuse to argue politics with staunch conservatives for the simple fact that I'm not going to change your mind (and you're definitely not going to change mine). So what's the point? Entertainment? Hardly. I'd rather watch House, thanks.

Recently, a guy I went to HS with - a gun-toting, Mississippi redneck - found me on facebook. And he sends like 10 things to me EVERY DAY. Which is so annoying. I just delete them.

But then after the last debate, he posted a question on my wall about "Tell the truth, doesn't Obama scare you just a little bit? Just one conservative asking a liberal."

So I answered him on his wall, explaining to him why I support Obama. B/c I thought that's what he was asking. AND HE IMMEDIATELY STARTED ARGUING BACK EVERYTHING I SAID.

He totally schnookered me. Delete. Delete. Delete.

Posted by: kalisa at October 15, 2008 10:45 AM

Amen. Amen. Amen. (And I don't care that you're a heathen!)

Posted by: Heather at October 15, 2008 10:49 AM

Seriously ... right on. I couldn't have said it better myself. As I've mentioned in our blog, I come from a family of hard core Republicans and I refuse to have conversations with them about politics because it gets us nowhere. I think that many people forget that blogs are a place for us to share OUR thoughts, OUR beliefs, OUR stories ... not a news station that is always factual. I know damn well that all my beliefs are not what others embrace and if I'm ok with that ... why can't they be?

BTW ... we mentioned you the other day in a post about the economy (Jody from our blog did) and I think your name came up on our monthly radio spot too where we talked more about it. The podcast will be up in a week or so.

Keep up the great work :-D. I enjoy coming here each morning and have you on my A-List in my Google Reader!

Posted by: Kristy - Where's My Damn Answer at October 15, 2008 11:11 AM

"Frankly, people who think they can change my opinions bother me. I don't want to be that guy."

I think this is fundamentally the difference between the right and the left. Most liberals don't feel the need to push their beliefs on others because it tends to be one of our beliefs that people should make up their OWN opinions.

"McCain has a 75-85% chance of surviving his first term which, while not terrible, is a 15-25% chance that Whackjob Palin plants her ass in the Oval Office." Now there's a statistic for ya. Yowsa.

Sorry you had to say this yet again. :(

Posted by: Jen at October 15, 2008 11:16 AM

AMEN, Chris.

Posted by: Mr Lady at October 15, 2008 11:29 AM

Well said. There are times I really want my own blog but am too busy and/or lazy to follow through on the thought. Then I read your blog and think "nope- I don't need a blog. He just said everything I would have."

Posted by: rebecca at October 15, 2008 11:38 AM

I plan on sending this link to a few people. Because I am so with you. It's not my job man. That's gonna be my new moto.

Plus, as I just told someone. This is now an issue I'm not willing to discuss. I've already sent in my ballot. I won't discuss politics again. I've done my share and I'm done now.

Posted by: Issa at October 15, 2008 12:35 PM

Dude. I could reach through the screen and grab your cheeks and kiss you in the most platonic way ever. It would be quick. A midwestern cheek kiss so as to not upset your lovely wife or my dreamy boyfriend.

"So why not skip the whole conversion thing? For me to attempt to argue someone into my own belief system marginalizes theirs by default."

I don't ask questions to make people defend themselves. I ask questions for the same reasons my kids do. To better understand the world around me and the people in it.

Posted by: Mindy at October 15, 2008 12:46 PM

What do you mean you do not like the afternoon poetry that Garrison does? How dare you. Oh wait was this about politics or something?? ;)

Posted by: Christina at October 15, 2008 1:23 PM

Oh wait... you're a democrat? And a heathen? Well, same thing anyway. I don't think we can be friends anymore. After all, Jesus did not associate with heathens or political radicals. Except for that one time...Oh, and the few he recruited as disciples... And that other time...

Well, anyway, it was totally different because Jesus did not live in the United States of America and if he did he would definitely not have liked liberals. I'm pretty sure.

Plus, I'm pretty sure it says somewhere in the Bible that arguing about pajamas is a sin.

I'll pray for you.

;)

Posted by: jess at October 15, 2008 1:25 PM

OMG Chris that was awesome!

Posted by: Shannen at October 15, 2008 1:43 PM

Couldn't have put it better myself.

It's like the off button on the TV, if you don't like what it's showing, use it!

Posted by: Katherine at October 15, 2008 1:44 PM

I couldn't agree with you more. Just once, I'd like to be able to sit and talk about what the differences between the parties really are on important issues, without someone wanting to make me "see the light!"

Posted by: Candy at October 15, 2008 2:44 PM

DUDE! I take offense to your left liberal pinko commie ways. How Dare you insult me in that fashion that you just did. I say it again HOW DARE YOU? I have been reading your sight for over two years and I have never been as offended as I am right now..."midgets, hookers and crack, the bar is set relatively low"

How could you say that? C'mon man. By saying that you set the bar Low...basically means that midgets hookers and crack are offensive and I do not find these topics offensive at all. In fact I am surprised you do not mention goats more often...Chris..you are slipping my friend.

I may or may not come back after this post...man calling Midgets and hookers and crack.....offensive...really? I don't know what to say.

(shaking my head in disappointment)

Posted by: William at October 15, 2008 3:58 PM

You're safe with me. Politics isn't my schtick (sp?) I vote, and I try to do so responsibly, but I don't discuss my opinions - nor do I discuss religious opinions. Now, if you want to know what I think about today's weather, I'm your guy.

Cas

Posted by: cassie-b at October 15, 2008 4:01 PM

I wonder if anyone out there is predicting whether I'll survive my "term" here at my job, and I wonder what my odds are...

Posted by: GreenCanary at October 15, 2008 4:02 PM

You're absolutely right. This is your blog. You can say as much or as little as you want. I've never understood people who complain and bitch and keep reading anyway.

Posted by: Zandria at October 15, 2008 4:38 PM

Umm...Chris...I would not read your blog if you were not who you are!!! Be true to yourself!!! I love it!!

And BTW ...never explain away who you are ....NEVER. Too bad if others don't like your views..tell those readers to look elsewhere for their source for *news* and *views*.

I am a true believer in living life to the fullest and never having to regret anything!!!

P.S. Go Obama!!!!! And the tailgate party idea someone wrote earlier for the final voting numbers ....very cool :)

Posted by: Julie Andel at October 15, 2008 4:50 PM

I don't discuss political stuff on my blog, but I love reading about it on other peoples blogs. Even if I don't agree with what they are saying I love learning about politics and reading about what random people (not cnn/other news places) think is really really interesting.

Posted by: Zandor at October 15, 2008 7:43 PM

yeah. what you said. I have my beliefs and I'm not really interested in debating them. I'd rather have philosophical discussions about things than a political debate about anything.

Posted by: Jodi at October 15, 2008 7:56 PM

Bravo!

Posted by: sunshine at October 15, 2008 8:36 PM

A-freaking-men.

Well played, my friend, well played.

Except for the part where you forgot to mention clubbing baby seals.

Posted by: Caitlin at October 15, 2008 9:17 PM

I have only two things to say to this post:

1. Very well said.

2. GOBAMA!

Posted by: Kimberly at October 15, 2008 10:06 PM

It's your blog and you can cry if you want to, dammit!

Posted by: Talking Budgie at October 15, 2008 11:02 PM

Dear Rudecactus...no issues at all with your politics (prolly because I agree with them). Unrelatedly (word?)...

And P.S. you and your wife keep me entertained.

Posted by: Kathleen at October 15, 2008 11:55 PM

And P.S. you and your wife keep me entertained.

Posted by: Kathleen at October 15, 2008 11:55 PM

Well put, Chris. I've always thought the same. If I have a difference of opinion, I just change the subject and refuse to engage in a battle of wills.

But I guess there are a lot of people out there who believe in what they believe in and only want to have people think the same way. I only avoid people who constantly argue the points because I hate to engage in pointless confrontations and be dismissed all the time.

And if the Republicans watch the Katy Couric interview with Palin and still vote for McCain, they must be seriously on crack or something. I want what they're smoking!

Posted by: Aurelia at October 16, 2008 12:59 AM

Is it OK to tell you I love you as love as I declare I love Beth just as much? And Bryan a whole lot more, but you are like way way way up there for me? Definitely higher than, say, my milkman and stuff.

Posted by: Aimee Greeblemonkey at October 16, 2008 1:14 AM

Actually, sharing your opinion on American politics is your job! Your job for me, that is. And I love your political opinions. I don't think I've ever disagreed with you. I just don't understand anybody that could disagree with you, you are just that right. If ever you want to post on just how the election works (like voting by state? I don't get it. Why doesn't ever vote count?) Or just through random information about whether more people in the Washington area are more rep. or dem., I'm all ears (eyes). But, it's certainly not your job.

I don't really understand the relationship between right wing = Christian and left wing = heathen. Personally, I'm pretty sure that Jesus was a democrat.

Posted by: Heather at October 16, 2008 2:06 AM

Hear hear.

What more is there to say?

Posted by: starrynite at October 16, 2008 2:22 AM

Hear hear.

What more is there to say?

Posted by: starrynite at October 16, 2008 2:23 AM

It's your blog you can write what you want. LOL

But I will make an observation having driven around my town and commented on it to my mom and maybe it's just in my nice little state of NH. Normally I see TONS OF signs proudly proclaiming whom people are voting for. Now I see signs proudly proclaiming whom people are voting for senator, they have their jean and john signs and shea porter signs but missing are the obama and mccain sign I find this very odd...why no presidential signs??? I mean there are some but why not more? I mean I will go by some peoples lawns and there are like 4 signs one for selectmen, senator, govenor, etc and so forth but not for president...I find it very curious it's like this elections best kept secret and yet all these mysterious "POLLS" that the media talk about tell a different story.

Posted by: Deirdre at October 16, 2008 6:52 AM

Thank you. I work in an office full of McCain supporters (in the environmental field - go figure) who can't get past the idea that I do not want to spend my days arguing about every aspect of the election - ad nauseum. Or who can't just agree that we disagree. That we will cancel out each others votes. The most disturbing thing about politics lately is how divisive it is - what happened to tolerating the other candidate? Or the other candidates supporters
Go Obama!!

Posted by: bethanne at October 16, 2008 10:31 AM

I have for so long bit my tongue on my blog and in my life because I don't have the energy for the discourse. Thank you for pointing out to me that the discourse doesn't have to happen. I've never considered that. Maybe I will become more adventurous in my blog now. I've been shielding myself for so long, I'm not sure I can, but thanks to you I may give it try!

Posted by: Amy at October 16, 2008 1:56 PM

Bravo. This is *your* blog, and there's a reason it is the one I've stuck with the longest. And I don't read the occasional post were I think you're off your rocker. Or I do and think, "Huh, he's off his rocker on this one," and return the next day.

BTW: You see palinaspresident.com? I thought it was funny, until I started thining about how true it could possibly be.

Posted by: Jeanne at October 16, 2008 3:35 PM

I love politics as well. I'm actually a Poli-Sci major, so I don't only love it, but I love, love, love it. ha! I think Palin should go back to Alaska and sit down, and just stare at Russia. She's absolutely crazy if she thinks she would be qualified to be VP. did you know she got her passport in 2006 for the first time ever? I hate to sound elitist but seriously, dude. She could be our PRESIDENT and never left the country until 2 years ago. *sigh*

Posted by: La Petite Belle at October 17, 2008 5:57 PM

I absolutely agree with you-fantastic post!

Up here in Canada, we have been following the elections in your country because we know it affects us, too.

However, watching the lengths that radical Americans go to to protest over certain candidates....that scares me.

Posted by: Scattered Mom at October 18, 2008 1:39 PM

There is a large portion of the population that don't want to think for themselves. They are willing to accept the views / position of what ever affiliate they belong to - religious or otherwise.

Posted by: CK Lunchbox at October 18, 2008 1:40 PM

Cars and houses are quite expensive and not everybody is able to buy it. Nevertheless, business loans are created to aid different people in such kind of hard situations.

Posted by: HahnElaine30 at June 9, 2010 6:49 AM