May 6, 2010

Ripped

I just finished what evolved into a three year-long project. The project? Ripping all my CDs. It was maddening, a major time suck, and slightly expensive since I burned out two CD drives in the process. But now it's done and it's pretty and shiny and nice and all my music - even the crap I will never listen to ever again - is all in one place.

The grand total? According to iTunes I have 3,830 albums which translates into 280 gigs or 135 days worth of music.

I realized a few things during this process.

#1. I'm a bit compulsive when it comes to buying music. I own a lot of physical CDs, so many that they have their own room in my house. And it's a thorough collection. Pearl Jam's Ten for instance. Sure, I own the original but I also had to get my hands on the remastered version when it was released last year. And the remixed version when it was released. And the original Japanese release which contained a cover of the Beatles' I've Got A Feeling in which Eddie riffs about the death of Andrew Wood and recording the Temple of the Dog album. Oh, and then all Ten's CD singles. Followed by the mint-condition, limited edition numbered CD single box set. I'm something of a collector. And maybe slightly obsessed.

#2. I spent way too much money trying to replace old cassettes with CDs many years back. I imported a lot of music from Europe and Japan. Those same albums - and damn, so many of them are hair metal - are now available electronically from iTunes or Amazon for about $5. I'm a little bitter about that. Not bitter enough to throw myself in front of a Whitesnake tour bus. But bitter.

#3. I own some really great albums. Yeah, I've got your standard fantastic albums - the entire back catalogs of Led Zeppelin, U2, Peter Gabriel, Pink Floyd, The Police, The Beatles, The Hold Steady - but I've also got some pretty out-of-the-way stuff. Like Travis' cover of ...Baby One More Time. Or Coldplay's version of the James Bond theme You Only Live Twice. Or the very limited Sting live album recorded with legendary jazz pianist Gil Evans. Or Aimee Mann and Ani Difranco's live cover version of When Doves Cry.

#4. I own some really shitty albums. The William Shatner and Leonard Nimoy albums come to mind. Or the absolute piece of shit recorded by the otherwise-decent jazz guitarist Pat Metheny. It's called Zero Tolerance for Silence and I have zero tolerance for it. It's three separate pieces of guitar feedback each lasting between 15 and 20 minutes. Or Air Supply's greatest hits. Come on, Air Supply has no redeeming qualities.

I ask you: What are the best and worst albums you own?

Tell me and I'll randomly choose ten of you to receive the Rude Cactus Download Volume One, a hip, ultra-cool mix CD. Now, I know I have a checkered past when it comes to delivering these things but I've changed how I do it. The mixed CD will be available online to ten of you then it will go the way of the dinosaur, Liberace, and Lindsay Lohan's career, back in the vault Disney-style. The best thing? It's done. It's online. It's been waiting for you. Come and knock on it's door.

Posted by Chris at May 6, 2010 6:54 AM
Comments

Best albums are the mixes that friends, flames, and surprisingly my parents and sisters have made for me over the years. They introduce me to music I wouldn't normally seek out and are a constant reminder wherever I am that they cared enough to take the time to make it. We just moved, so I tossed a bunch of stuff I didn't like including Weird Al Yankovic.

Posted by: Amy at May 6, 2010 7:15 AM

Hmmm...I am a person who has an absolute impossible time picking "favorites". I, too, have a ton of music. Also, are we talking only CDs? Or is other media submittable?

Best: The Beatles - Abbey Road (on vinyl) or my autographed K's Choice CD.

Worst: Rockabye Baby - Lullaby Renditions of Tool (I thought it sounded like a neat concept, but I was rather disgusted by it).

Posted by: Holly Reynolds at May 6, 2010 7:31 AM

Bob Dylan's debut album Bob Dylan is the best in my collection. I think because it introduced me to so many things at a relatively young age. It was also the first version of House of the Rising Sun I ever heard, which I just love.

Worst? So many. One of the worst is the Bopcats Wild Jungle Rock. Pretty bad rockabilly. I also have a The Bonzo Dog Doo-Dah Band album....ugh.

You might be interested in the new blog I just started - www.stackomatic.blogspot.com
It's a random pickings and musings from my vinyl collection.

Posted by: meanie at May 6, 2010 7:44 AM

Best as in best=collectible, would be a sealed copy of Rush's 'Moving Pictures' on vinyl. Best as in best=music would be the Bodean's double live album 'Joe Dirt Car'.

Worst album: A Cabbage Patch Christmas (featuring the classic tune "A Christmas Hoopty Hoo"). It is collectible, apparently. God knows why...

Posted by: J at May 6, 2010 7:45 AM

if talking about the "ones i kept"... mostly vinyl...One of my favorites is John Stewart "bombs away dream babies" worst... Amboy Dukes... amboy dukes (but i did go to see them at "electra 66" with other such great bands as MC5

Posted by: theunicorn at May 6, 2010 7:58 AM

What format did you rip to? I did a similar project rip into 256Kbps MP3's and I'm thinking that in a few years I'll have to repeat it, ripping to a lossless format like FLAC.

Best / Worse CD's...

My favorite album ever is the Paul's Boutique. One, because it's funny and it rocks. Two, because it marks the beginning of the Beastie Boys career as real musicians. Three, because it could not possibly be made today -- it's before the sample-clearance bullshit and so it's a stunningly complex musical pastiche of hundreds of tracks.

The worst album I own might be Nico, "Live Heroes." It's from like 1982 or something and they must have detoxed her three times during the course of the concert. Painful performance, unlistenable and flat, by a wasted talent.

Posted by: Aaron at May 6, 2010 8:04 AM

I guess I have a tie for my favorite album: Aerosmith's Get a Grip and the Red Hot Chili Peppers BloodSugarSexMagik. The RHCP album was one I kept sneaking off my dad's shelf because it had a parental advisory on it and my mom didn't want me to listen. My dad tended to turn a blind eye. Get a Grip was the first album that I actually owned myself. I had the tape and wore that thing out.

Worst album? There's this band called opeth and they sound like someone took a trash can and threw it down a flight of stairs.

Posted by: David at May 6, 2010 8:10 AM

My ex-husband got my albums in the divorce! Since then I have just been buying tracks here and there.
I have replaced most of my Beatle Albums and any one of them is the BEST!
Currently I'm enjoying a rather bizarre album from Germany Stadtaffe which means "City Ape". The music ranges from reggae to metal, but it is really interesting. If you want I can burn you some of it.
Worst, my husbands opera cds. Most of which are in another language and I am so happy when the "fat lady sings" and the album is over!

Posted by: Maribeth at May 6, 2010 8:43 AM

Best: dEUS - the ideal crash, very good CpL (Cost per listen)

Worst: cough Take that cough (come on, I was 13!...)And then there is one where I have no excuse at all: Stockhausen. I like experimental weird classical music, but this is just plain nonsense. Biep boing crash

Posted by: mikkie at May 6, 2010 8:48 AM

That's an impressive music collection.

Ok,Best is Pearl Jam's Ten (never gets old, I know I've told you that before)
Worst...oh man. Aside from the music I have on there for my daughter, there's Billy Ray Cyrus' album It Won't Be The Last (it was my second CD purchase after Kenny G. Ugh.

Posted by: js at May 6, 2010 9:09 AM

Let's see...I'll have to think back to the days of albums. :) Best would probably be Prince's Purple Rain, in which it is actually purple. Worst is a little harder. I'm guessing it'd be the soft, Air Supply like quality record that my kindergarten teacher recorded. Kind of a mix of Air Supply, and Donnie and Marie.

Posted by: Wendy at May 6, 2010 9:23 AM

Best - the Grateful Dead Europe '72
Worst - Chumbawumba

Posted by: Arwen at May 6, 2010 9:37 AM

Oh, come now... William Shatner's "Has Been" has to be one of my favourite albums, and I've stopped caring who knows it. When it's good, it's good. That said, the others are good only for their comedic value, I will grant.

And Air Supply? You just know the redemption in there lies in the absolute gut knowledge that one's life it utterly pointless without some woman in it. You know this, I know this, we all know this in our 17-year-old heart of hearts. :)

To answer your question, I think the worst I own is some abomination of the new age called "Classical Wolf". It's basically the ultra mainstream (if you can call it that) of classical music--the stuff *everyone* knows, done up with wolves baying at select times in the background. I have no idea who thought this was a good idea, nor do I know how it ended up with me anymore. Likely, I've blocked out the circumstances that led to be own that steaming pile.

The best album I own is a total moving target. There's so many. Today, I might choose Sarah McLachlan's Fumbling Toward Ecstasy. Tomorrow, it will be different. :)

Posted by: martin at May 6, 2010 9:40 AM

Best: NIN - The Fragile
Worst: Savage Garden

I hope I win! :)

Posted by: Brad at May 6, 2010 9:47 AM

I would have to say that the worst album I own is the AM Gold series that my husband ordered off an infomercial one night while drunk. It contains such timeless classics as "Muskrat Love". THIS is why my husband can NOT be left unsupervised with a TV, a Beer and a phone.

My best? I can't really say! I have a lot of good ones that I enjoy - Billy Joel, Sting (love Sting)... depends on the day, I guess!

... and Air Supply? I think I have that album too...

Posted by: Kim at May 6, 2010 9:52 AM

Best: Probably the first CD my fiancee and I mixed together. 80s and 90s tunes that were important to us ... and now that she's gone, I treasure it even more.

Worst: Something from my "country" phase, that I went through in college. Cripes that's some HORRIBLE music. Maybe an old Diamond Rio CD when their hair was big

Posted by: Jase at May 6, 2010 10:15 AM

Hmm....best from a collectible standpoint is a Meet the Beatles on vinyl... best from a music standpoint to me - U2 - the Joshua Tree... Worst...geesh, probably the collected tunes from the Rocky soundtracks...

Posted by: Sue R at May 6, 2010 10:19 AM

Best...man, that's hard, as I too have not been buying as many physical albums recently: DJ Shadow's Entroducing has had remarkable staying power, Grace by Jeff Buckley still gets regular play in our house, and I have two copies of Automatic for the People because the first one got so beat up in my discman. (ah, those were the days).

As far as worst...how about anything from the "Now! Music" oeuvre, of which I embarrassingly own several.

Posted by: pseudostoops at May 6, 2010 10:23 AM

Best album? I never tire of The Joshua Tree

Worst Album? I love them now, but I'm sure in a year or so I'll be hating the Glee soundtracks I own.

Posted by: Angella at May 6, 2010 10:30 AM

best--????
worst--Orange "Juice" Jones

I am "gasp" more of a radio listener.

Posted by: debb at May 6, 2010 11:20 AM

Hi, I'm de-lurking and I have to say, I love your blog. Really great writing.

I'd have to say that my worst is Jessica Simpson's first album Sweet Kisses. I was so into the album in my early teens that I even tried to take a picture like the one on the cover. It's from just over her bust, up and she appears to not be wearing a shirt. I even tried to make the sexy face she's making. I ended up looking like a high gecko.

Anywho, my best is probably a tie between Jewel's first album, Pieces of You and the O brother where art thou sound track.

Posted by: Holly at May 6, 2010 11:41 AM

Musical tastes are such a subjective thing that I have a hard time dealing with "best" and "worst". Some of the "best" I own and am hopelessly burned out on, like the majority of Pink Floyd and Lynyrd Skynyrd. I try to categorize stuff according to my own personal tastes, such as "music to be stranded on a desert island with" and "music that would've gotten your ass kicked in high school". Wow, think I'll do a blog post with the last one.

Anyway, I did find a case of old cassette tapes the other day and was alternately overjoyed and repulsed by what I found in there. Best? The Black Crowes' "Shake Yer Money Maker". Not a bad song anywhere, and holds up after repeated listening. Worst? The Firm's "Mean Business". Okay, Jimmy Page and Paul Rogers forming a supergroup wasn't a totally bad concept. But with the exception of "Satisfaction Guaranteed" off their first album, their music just didn't age well at all. Kinda like rancid sausage.

Posted by: diamond dave at May 6, 2010 12:08 PM

Hm. I don't know that I even own any "best" albums. My tastes, as you know, run heavy to 80s and 90s rock.

But if you want to know *my* best album, the one I run to, the one I own on cassette, CD, and mp3 (LPs were JUST before my time) and never skip when my iPod shuffles it up, it has to be Survivor's Vital Signs. I was ten when that album came out and every track tells a story from my life. It was in my car's cassette player on a fateful night, and its presence there fanned a flame that changed my life. It's not a technical record, or maybe it's not even good songwriting. But man, does it speak to me.

My worst record? Hmm... I went through my whole library and nothing really stood out as "I can't believe I spent money on that!" It may be that I sold those CDs a long time ago, but I never sold many CDs. I've really only ever paid for music I love. BUT, my loyalty to some bands has left me with albums I do hate, that I never listen to, that do nothing for me emotionally, and one of those bands is Journey. I LOVE their 80s stuff, and I liked Steve Augeri and some of their more recent stuff. But I HATE Revelation and Generations. The songs do absolutely nothing for me and Revelation's second disc of old hits re-recorded by the new singer? Gratuitous.

Posted by: Brooke at May 6, 2010 12:38 PM

My most favourite CD at this point is Porcupine Tree - Fear of a Blank Planet, which you introduced me to a while back. And I felt compelled to comment today because, thanks to you introducing me to them, I am going to see them here in Toronto on Saturday night with my son who is also now a fan. So Chris, I thank you for that recommendation.

As with most comments above, there are so many bad albums to choose from. It helps to have a significant other add to your collection so you don't need to admit to going out to buy something you are ashamed of, but instead inherited it from her. So in that category I nominate Annie Lennox - Bare. I was putting together a playlist for my wife recently and listened to pieces of every song on that album and I wonder why there haven't been lawsuits about it causing an increase in suicides like with Ozzy. It is THE most depressing album I have ever heard.

Posted by: Mike at May 6, 2010 12:40 PM

Best: Beatles Sgt. Peppers Lonely Hearts Club Band, and the Almost Famous Soundtrack.

Worst in terms of embarrassing: The entire catalog of New Kids on the Block albums, including the 2008 release. It used to be O-Town, but that got stolen when my car was broken into a few years ago. Joke was on them.

Worst in terms of unlistenable: Lucia Micarelli's Interlude. I loved her first album, Music From a Farther Room, but Interlude is just noise and out of context phrases from her diary.

Posted by: Judy at May 6, 2010 12:58 PM

I, like Brooke, have an album that I consider to be MY best, because every song on there speaks to me. It is John Mellencamp's Lonesome Jubilee. It has aged incredibly well, in that when I listen to the songs now, they still have HUGE meaning, and are still very relevant to my life today, just in a different way.

My worst? *mumbles* Twisted Sister's Stay Hungry.
LOL

Posted by: Jen at May 6, 2010 1:12 PM

Best: Bad Habits, Nina Simone

Worst: Backstreet Boys

Ugh how I regret those middle school years!

Posted by: Rachel at May 6, 2010 1:20 PM

the best? i have an album of an interview with David Bowie, it has a picture of his beautiful face on the top. when i was a teenager, i would listen to the album over and over and watch his face slowly spin around...
the worst? the knack: "get the knack." hands down awful, but i bought it for "my sharona..."

Posted by: karma at May 6, 2010 1:34 PM

If you had to venture a guess, how much money have you spent on those CD's? I think we own maybe 100 CD's and it kills me to think we paid on average $15 per.

Posted by: Rex at May 6, 2010 1:39 PM

Oh and my most favorite of all time would be Journey's Greatest Hits. I actually wore the cassette out so that it wouldn't play anymore. Listening to that music makes me think that I can actually sing.

Posted by: Rex at May 6, 2010 1:42 PM

Best: Billy Bragg and Wilco (lyrics by Woodie Guthrie), Mermaid Avenue
Worst: would be the first album I bought -- at age seven -- Donnie and Marie Osmond, Deep Purple

Posted by: Laura Gato at May 6, 2010 1:44 PM

Best albums I have are mix albums that friends have put together for me...because they are made with love and thought. But best traditional album? Probably changes. Right now I am on a Led Zep kick so I would have to say Houses of the Holy cuz I love D'yer Mak'er The Song Remains The Same and others.

But while reading through your comments I saw diamond dave mention the black crowes and now I wanna pull that out!

Worst? OMG I have so many that fall into that genre...probably the absolute worst though is John Anderson...I don't even remember the name of the album but my dad was on a john anderson kick and thought he would share the love. While I like some country...john is not my style.

I need some new music...I hope I get picked!

Posted by: Amy at May 6, 2010 1:57 PM

best album: madonna, "the immaculate collection"
worst album: the rembrants, no idea about the name, but it contains the theme song to Friends.

Posted by: jennifer at May 6, 2010 2:06 PM

Best: 1) Bob Marley 2) Assorted cassette tapes made by my friends when we were all stationed in Germany. Marley because it relaxes me in a way that no other music does, I smile, sing and dance. The second one, because it reminds me of my younger self when I had lots of friends, fun and time to burn and they took the time to expand my music library.

Worst: 10,000 Maniacs, In my Tribe. It used to be one of my favorites. I listened to it recently and couldn't believe that I used to love this album.

Posted by: One Mom's Opinion at May 6, 2010 2:36 PM

Best:
*Coolio It Takes A Thief
*Transformers Movie Soundtrack ( the cartoon one from the 80's )
*Genesis Invisible Touch
* Yoko Kanno's Ghost in the Shell / Cowboy Bebop work

Worst:
Shania Twain is cute but just got annoying with time

Posted by: metawizard at May 6, 2010 3:09 PM

The best album? Queens greatest hits or any of my Led Zeppelin ...Worst album has to be Fear- More Beer, it was the early 90's in college, seemed like a good idea at the time...

Posted by: Becki at May 6, 2010 3:52 PM

Best Album? I have 2 : Stereophonics; Just Enough Education to Perform and Belle and Sebastian; Dear Catastrophe Waitress.

Worst Album? FTW: Right Said Fred; UP

Posted by: Danita at May 6, 2010 4:26 PM

best - Billy Joel Greatest Hits Vol 1&2 - I know that makes me very lame, but well, I don't care.

worst - Jonathan Livingston Seagull - which is not mine, but my husband's and I wish I could make it disappear.

Posted by: Meredith at May 6, 2010 5:10 PM

How do you decide on the best and worst? It's so subjective... Here are mine but the reasons for them are far from about aesthetic quality and all about the experience of making them or hearing them the first time...

The Worst... let's get it out of the way...

Nameless Album by 'the Church I was Working at at the Time'. I was working for the Music Director as his personal assistant. We were run ragged pulling it all together and as I wasn't performing 'up to scratch' I got the silent treatment for the whole day. He was a dick, what can I say. I'm a singer and was so busy administrating and being ignored that I wasn't allowed to jump in to the choir as I'd done on previous recordings, the whole day/experience was a BUST.

The best is the soundtrack to the Movie the Power of One. I heard it in the dark in an old refurbed school house where a friend was living, and the power of the harmony and the music touched me like none had ever before, it was, and still is beautiful. It's the longest standing album on rotation in my library. I love it (in case you couldn't tell).

Posted by: Deeleea at May 6, 2010 6:07 PM

i'm so not a music connoisseur. as a result, i have a lot of "worsts" - especially from the soundtrack phase of my mid-20s. like 'Runaway Bride' or 'Batman Forever'. suck.

my sister, who is the music aficionado of the family, would be much better suited to provide an answer to the 'best'.

would love to win a Rude Cactus CD to help improve my collection.

Posted by: Nichole at May 6, 2010 9:51 PM

Oh, goodness. I don't know about BEST. Favorites would include Exile in Guyville, Thriller, Purple Rain, Magnolia and Rushmore soundtracks...Worst - I'm sorry to tell you there are a lot of contenders, and I enjoy them all. Probably an album called Superstar by Lydia Murdock. She sings a rebuttal to Michael Jackson, beginning with, "I'm Billy Jean and I'm mad as hell..." Kid you not.

Posted by: Lemon Gloria at May 6, 2010 10:02 PM

I am going to date myself here. I would have to say the best album I have is Pink Floyd's The Wall. and the worst The Bay City Rollers. WHAT??? They were cute what can I say. LOL

Posted by: Marla Mentzer at May 6, 2010 10:08 PM

The worst? Milli Vanilli, Vanilla Ice and a cd by an ex-boyfriend's former band "40".

The best? Oh, that's so hard to say! U2 is my all time fave but I especially love "The Unforgettable Fire"...Pearl Jame "Vs"...and, 10,00 Maniacs "In My Tribe"

Posted by: Jane in Pa at May 6, 2010 10:43 PM

Oh shit, I forgot that I own the "Titanic" soundtrack...that bumps my ex-boyfriend's band out of the top 3 worst.

Posted by: Jane in Pa at May 6, 2010 10:46 PM

I'll tell you even though **you owe me a mix** back from a couple years ago, Mr. Cactus.

The album that I've gone back to over and over since seeing the first single on MTV is Jeff Buckley - "Grace"

The biggest letdown was Lords of Acid - "Our Little Secret"

Most embarassing is Nelson - "After the Rain". And I still like "Tracy's Song/Only Time Will Tell", but it looks like Tracy actually helped write that. (Tracy is their sister who was on Father Dowling Mysteries as the nun.

Posted by: alektra at May 6, 2010 11:27 PM

Best? Probably:

Hold Steady - Boys and Girls in America
Wilco - Yankee Hotel Foxtrot and/or Summerteeth
Aimee Mann - Lost in Space
Ben Folds - Songs for Silverman
Uncle Tupelo - Anodyne

Worst? Probably anything by Billy Joel that I may have. As a young New Yorker who frequents bars, it is impossible to go to one and not hear his entire discography. It gets old really quickly. And man, those sax riffs can get pretty cheesy.

Posted by: kat at May 7, 2010 2:14 AM

I like the Air Supply greatest hits album. It is probably a childhood thing.. I memorized the lyrics when i was, like, 6.

My music collection is embarassing. I don't have a best album. I think every single album would qualify as someone's worst album. Except maybe Eminem's Curtain Call, but I am pretty sure that's not your thing. I see Eminem as a modern poet. A very angry modern poet. I thoroughly enjoy his work.

Posted by: Sabrina at May 7, 2010 10:26 AM

Yeah, I have really great stuff and really awful stuff. (I'd kill the hear that version of I've Got a Feeling ... gotta get looking for that.) I have, not, burned all my CDs to my iTunes. (But it's nowhere near the collection you have.) I love digital music for the weird one-offs you can get. Like Paul Anka doing Black Eyed Sun as a fox trot.

Now do I really need the 44 versions of Even Flow? No but I betcha there'll be 50 soon. I love love love love LOVE Pearl Jam Bootlegs. Buffalo on Monday.

Best is sort of a hard one. I'll give you my favourites (PJ aside -- favourite boot is Ottawa 2005, but the two recent shows in Chicago were spectacular too) which seems to have stood the test of time:
-- Billy Bragg, Talking with the Taxman about Poetre
-- Leonard Cohen's The Future (and well, you need to have a lot of Leonard Cohen in your collection because you do.)
-- Live's Throwing Copper
-- U2's Unforgettable Fire

Dogs... yeah, I have more than a few. Some I'd like to forget. I have a band called EMF (I think, they had a song called Unbelievable. And, when I was pregnant I was completely and totally into Ricky Martin. I blame the hormones.) I also own a lounge version of Black Dog (it's a weird little fox trot) and I'm sure you could find some shit likely to make me blush amongst my CDS.

Sorry for the long reply.

Posted by: Nat at May 7, 2010 4:01 PM

Second comment as I forgot to name my best album.

Bob Marley, Natural Mystic

Posted by: One Mom's Opinion at May 7, 2010 6:44 PM

Best - Coldplay's "X&Y"
Worst - Jonas Brothers self-titled.

Yep.

Anyway, I would love that Coldplay version of You Only Live Twice if there's any way you could tell me where to get it!

Posted by: Stephanie at May 7, 2010 10:20 PM

My best? Probably the vinyls I got from my grandmother...Herb Alpert, Dean Martin. I can remember hearing Deano when we'd show up at grandma's at night. (By day, she was my babysitter, and had not personal interests or life. It was eye opening to know she listened to music!).
My best? Probably Stevie Wonders Songs in the Key of Life. And if you look closely, it probably has my sister's name on the cover. But that doesn't mean it was hers. No sirree. I'm pretty sure it was mine. Pretty sure. Probably.

Posted by: Lojo at May 9, 2010 9:51 AM

Wow. I am losing it. Two bests? And really, I mentioned 3. OK, I'm calling Mulligan.
Best: who the hell knows.
Worst. Mousercise with Mickey Mouse.

Posted by: Lojo at May 9, 2010 9:53 AM

I feel your pain (kinda) - I ripped over 1200 CDs for my iPod.

Worst CD - I honestly did not buy this, I inherited it from my mom - Anne Murray.

Best CD - hard to name just one, but Mary Chapin Carpenter's Party Doll always has a song to fit any mood - that's the sign of a great CD to me.

Posted by: Heather at May 10, 2010 1:44 AM

You are literally INSANE.

P.S. 9,623 songs in my iTunes right now, not including a bunch of CDs I have not imported so I am insane too.

Posted by: Aimee Greeblemonkey at May 12, 2010 4:41 PM

The credit loans suppose to be important for guys, which want to start their own organization. As a fact, that's not hard to receive a sba loan.

Posted by: Spencer20Guadalupe at May 25, 2010 3:04 AM

I had a desire to begin my organization, however I didn't have enough of cash to do this. Thank heaven my mate said to take the business loans. Thence I received the secured loan and made real my dream.

Posted by: loans at September 20, 2010 4:32 PM

I think you are great fan of music and that's really nice you replace your old cassette's with Cd.

Posted by: Online Education at September 29, 2010 6:23 AM

Interesting post. Thanks for sharing this useful information. Nicely written article.

Posted by: Data Entry Jobs at November 17, 2010 8:04 AM

Thank you dude, for such an interesting article which will help us in many ways!

Posted by: cell phone lookup at July 24, 2011 6:22 PM