August 16, 2010

Oh Hi

Oh hi. Seems like you've caught me with my pants down, so to speak. Though I'll neither confirm nor deny whether or not im actually wearing pants.

buenosmorning.jpg

Isn't Beth lucky to get to wake up to this?

Anyhoo, this weekend wore me out and I'm just getting a jump on the day (thought it could be argued that the day has already jumped on me). I need coffee. And perhaps a razor. And a comb. So, if you'll excuse me...

And how are you this morning?

Posted by Chris at August 16, 2010 7:07 AM
Comments

Oh my. Is that really you? Have a better day. I'm goling back to bed for an hour. Thank goodness I'm on th West Coast and have that option.

Good Something. :)

Posted by: debb at August 16, 2010 7:41 AM

It ain't pretty, that's for sure! I find being kept up all night with my little dog, who lost her pup, and is crying for the puppy now in grief, almost more than I can take. You look waaaay better than I do this morning.

Posted by: Maribeth at August 16, 2010 8:13 AM

BAHAHAHAH!!! I'm better now! Hope you get the best of your day!

Posted by: Melissa at August 16, 2010 8:47 AM

Hey, I'd go with the look. Appropriately enough for a Monday, you kinda look like Bob Geldolf. Cheers Cactus!!

Posted by: Matt-Man at August 16, 2010 9:15 AM

I'm doing okay except our network is down at work so I'm kind of dead in the water so to speak. Thank goodness for the iPad - at least I can goof off to fill the time!

Posted by: Elizabeth at August 16, 2010 9:40 AM

That's a good look for you! lol I'm fairly zombie-like myself, having gotten up entirely too early in order to babysit my friend's daughter & stepdaughter. By the end of the day, I may need a straight jacket after having dealt w/ 6 girls under 10 all day...

Posted by: Kris at August 16, 2010 10:11 AM

lol....okay...that's a great way to start a Monday...thanks!

Posted by: Lujza at August 16, 2010 11:39 AM

Can I just say shut the hell up? With love, man, with love. I wish we all looked that good getting up in the morning. You and the missus are on the very high end of the attractive scale.

Posted by: alektra at August 16, 2010 12:00 PM

Well, I have to get on a plane later today and just the idea of that makes my stomach churn. So I've been up since 4:30 wondering if I can find time to pick up some Xanax (I'm sure my new-to-me doctor would be DELIGHTED to scrip me for Xanax mere DAYS after I picked up my Prozac, and I'm not even kidding). I HATE to fly; but this is how much I love my friends and not having to burn a vacation day by driving.

Posted by: Brooke at August 16, 2010 12:07 PM

I think you're holding up better than I did this morning. Home from a weekend in Chicago and I feel like road kill (or, just look like it anyway).

Posted by: sarah at August 16, 2010 3:00 PM

Hi there! I am...accomplishing far too little, partly because my neck/shoulder hurts like a mofo and I just wanna cry about it...but instead I'm going to the chiropractor. That seems at least slightly more productive.

Posted by: Heather at August 16, 2010 3:04 PM

haha...I've seen worse, usually in my mirror in the a.m. shhh I'm playing hooky today, so my weekend is continuing....

Posted by: Roberta at August 16, 2010 3:59 PM

You even look like Bryan in the morning. But straighter hair.

Posted by: Aimee Greeblemonkey at August 16, 2010 5:38 PM

Dude, you've got Raising Arizona hair. Stay away from the convenience stores.

Posted by: annie at August 16, 2010 9:20 PM

Ugh - Monday's suck!
Having to set an alarm clock - one major thing I HATE about going back to work!

Posted by: Rose @Dozenroses13 at August 17, 2010 4:34 AM

This pic of your hair can compete with the mullet portrait, except it goes in the opposite direction. :)

Posted by: jessica at August 18, 2010 11:57 AM