April 27, 2011

The Ear Buds

And here I thought I was the only one with small ears. I'll have to rethink my big ear envy. Lots of you asked what ear buds I ended up with. The answer? Klipsch Image S4i. They come with four different sizes and styles of buds and an inline mic with volume controls that play nicely with my iPhone. They're a little pricey but, so far, totally worth it.

What's your best recent purchase?

Posted by Chris at April 27, 2011 12:36 PM
Comments

Not that I have small ears (I have never really thought about it but I am a big guy so small ears would have probably registered before now), but I can totally vouch for Etymotic ER-4P earphones. My wife got them for me about 3 or 4 years ago, the sound quality and noise cancelling is amazing and the company stands behind their products. I had a crack in the right earphone, I contacted the company, they had me send them back and they sent me a brand new pair. I haven't had any issues since.

My best recent purchase is my initial foray into the world of smart phones. I am an open source kind of guy and have grand plans about getting into app development so I went for an Android phone - the Samsung Galaxy S Captivate. So far I love it. My wife thinks I love it more than I do her. But a recent find of an excellent restaurant with Urban Spoon may convince her that maybe its just a different kind of love.

Posted by: Mike at April 27, 2011 2:45 PM

By far, this: http://www.apple-cores.com/

But in terms of earbuds, though I have not bought them, I am going to get some Yurbuds. You hold a quarter up to your ear and send them a picture and they'll customize them for you. I really need some good ones for running and everyone I know raves about them!

Posted by: Claire at April 27, 2011 3:35 PM

My most recent happy purchase is an Altec Lansing speaker system for our iPhones. It's small but mighty and the prices was right since it was on big discount at Amazon. I'm no audiophile, but it sounds good, it comes with a remote and I love to listen to it while I'm hanging out in the kitchen cooking dinner. My kids like to hear Justin Beiber out of it. Everyone wins. Sort of.

Posted by: Amanda L. at April 27, 2011 4:16 PM

I bought myself flowers. For $6, I got a smile on my face and some bright colors in my house and a little bit of happiness in a stressful week.

Can't beat it.

Posted by: sarah at April 27, 2011 8:42 PM

I got a bonus at work recently, and got myself a Nook Color. Loving it.

Posted by: J at April 28, 2011 9:16 AM

The only time my little ears have issue with regular size stuff is using Earplanes. I have to buy kid's size for that because the big ones didn't fit well and therefore didn't work.

Posted by: oakley at April 28, 2011 1:43 PM

Your blog is great. Your thoughts are also very good and i am very inspired from your post. That is why I visit this blog again and again and will come back in future too. Thanks

Posted by: cheap jordans at June 16, 2011 4:16 AM