July 30, 2011

The Weekly Kick Ass Music Podcast #1

So it seems as if I'm digging the podcasting thing. I also dig music. Put those two together and you get The Weekly Kick Ass Music Podcast which may or may not be a weekly thing. If you see the player below, feel free to stream it. Otherwise, check the download link and have at it. Sure, it probably sounds a little cheesy but, hey, that's me.

Download now

Posted by Chris at July 30, 2011 8:54 AM
Comments

So, how long before you leave us in the blogsphere and get your own radio show? :-) In case your looking for "reader/listener" feedback: been reading your blog since before there was a miabean and I love this new addition to the blog! Do you take requests?? FREEBIRD! (SORRY,had too)

Posted by: Lori at July 30, 2011 10:04 PM

Y'know... it's neat to hear people's voices when you've been reading them for so long. Hi :)

Posted by: sarah at July 30, 2011 10:07 PM

Keep doing this, pleeze :)

Posted by: OneWinkataTime at July 30, 2011 10:12 PM

awesome, loved those covers.

Posted by: Heather at July 31, 2011 5:05 AM

Now this is a podcast I'd consider subscribing to!

Posted by: Hannah at July 31, 2011 7:55 AM

Yeah, count me in on the group that likes this.

Posted by: Martin at August 1, 2011 11:48 PM

I did these podcasts out of order so I listened to #2 first and have come back. Seems like you are including a different Canadian artist each time, so that is great!

The Stills are out of Montreal. A lot of great stuff is coming out of there right now with Arcade Fire, Sam Roberts and so on. I have always likened the Stills with a west coast band called Stabilo. Sadly, they have broken up after an incredible debut album called Happiness and Disaster. They also had an EP called Cupid? I have been waiting years for a followup but I have been reading that they brokeup.

Anyway, love the podcast. Keep it up.

Mike

Posted by: Mike at August 9, 2011 3:21 PM

The design of the Canada Goose Sale that a removable hood surrounds the collar brings the person much warmth. With quilted layer, Canada Goose Parka is a musthave for the fans of Canada Goose.

Posted by: Canada Goose Jackets at August 17, 2011 12:01 AM

With luxe style, some Moncler 2011 pieces are designed with sumptuous fur-trimmed hood. Put ultra-warm Moncler Doudoune on your back to stop winter chills. Wear Moncler Online down jackets in midwinter. You will love practical and luxurious jackets from Moncler Outlet.

Posted by: Moncler Outlet at August 17, 2011 5:15 AM

Je l'ai fait .... Je suis s?r! Keep it up!

Posted by: Ugg Boots Outlet at September 8, 2011 3:36 PM

Some jackets at North Face Outlet are highly waterproof. And some are great windtight ones. Well, the articles at The North Face Outlet are all splendiferous. In a nutshell, you should have one North Face Outlet Sale if you often stay outside in cold weather.

Posted by: The North Face Outlet at September 10, 2011 2:11 AM