August 6, 2011

The Weekly Kick Ass Music Podcast #2

It's that time of the week - time for The Weekly Kick Ass Music Podcast! Enjoy!

Download now

Posted by Chris at August 6, 2011 8:46 PM
Comments

Very cool. Thanks. I am enjoying this a lot.

Posted by: Allan at August 7, 2011 12:10 AM

Keep them coming!

Posted by: Heather at August 7, 2011 8:53 AM

Good stuff in there.

Posted by: Alison at August 7, 2011 10:09 AM

Love Satchel/Shawn Smith. I got to see "Suffering" performed live 10+ years ago.

Posted by: ::c:: at August 7, 2011 2:44 PM

I gotta say, in my head, you sound different. LOL.

Posted by: oakley at August 7, 2011 10:46 PM

Chris,

Just got around to listening to this as I am working from home this afternoon. I can't listen to these at work. And as oakley said before, you do sound different than what I imagined.

I had been introduced to The Kooks by my son Matt, so it was great to see someone else into them.

If I could offer one small suggestion, I was trying to capture a list of artists, albums and songs to look for and I sometimes had to keep re-listening to portions of your podcast. A text list of artists/albums/songs would be great.

And you better keep going with this. You have inspired me. Maybe I will have to come up with something - from a Canadian perspective (and thanks for the Matthew Good!)

Take care.

Posted by: Mike at August 9, 2011 2:15 PM

Chris,

Take care.

Posted by: at August 9, 2011 2:15 PM

My boss is down in DC today so I FINALLY got a chance to listen to this. I can't listen at home because my two tiny bosses there give me no time to myself!
This was great. I love hearing what other people like to listen to. I really liked the Matthew Good and Doves songs. Thanks for taking the time to do these podcasts, Chris!

Posted by: Akofaolain at August 16, 2011 10:57 AM