December 23, 2011

The Weeklies #198

The Weekly Beer. New Belgium Brewing Company's Ranger.

The Weekly Odd Christmas Tradition. In Japan, the closest thing to a traditional Christmas dinner? Fried chicken from KFC.

The Weekly Music. I think I covered that on Monday. It's been a week of Dean, Frank, Bing and others signing some good old Christmas tunes.

The Weekly Read. The Basement was an odd little book. It was a brief thriller that took you into the mind of a rather depraved serial killer. There were twists and turns and some decent writing along the way. Unfortunately, I saw the main twist coming about half way through. That didn't diminish the story, however, just made me wish that the storyteller was a little more clever than me. I found it cheap on Amazon which is the way I'd recommend you find it too.

The Weekly TV Obsession. Fast Forward. Yep, third on my list of now-cancelled TV series I'm catching up on is Fast Forward. Not bad. Not great, but not bad.

The Weekly Question. So, are you on Santa's nice list or naughty list?

I hope you all have a fantastic holiday. I wish you all a merry Christmas. I'll see you after Santa's fled the scene.

Posted by Chris at December 23, 2011 8:10 AM
Comments

Merry Christmas to the Cactus-Fish family!

Posted by: Kim at December 23, 2011 9:10 AM

Merry Christmas!

Posted by: Heather at December 23, 2011 10:10 AM

In Japan, they also have a tradition of Christmas Cakes. They are little dessert cakes specifically decorated in Christmas themes. They are very expensive.

Posted by: Annie at December 23, 2011 11:07 AM

Merry Christmas to the Cactus-Fish family!

I have both lists covered...my t-shirt for Christmas Eve says it all: Naughty is the new Nice! ;-)

Posted by: Krush at December 23, 2011 9:41 PM

Merry Christmas to you all! Have a great holiday!

Posted by: Emily at December 23, 2011 11:27 PM

Merry Christmas to you and yours! I like to think I've been a little naughty and a lot nice -- or, perhaps, whatever it takes to get things done! ;o)

Posted by: ironic1 (Gina) at December 24, 2011 1:39 AM

I plead the Fifth.

Merry Christmas!

Posted by: alektra at December 25, 2011 9:23 PM

Every body admits that men's life is high priced, however some people need cash for various stuff and not every one earns enough cash. Thence to get quick credit loans and just car loan would be good solution.

Posted by: Mcknight30Cristina at December 27, 2011 3:03 AM

Tchad Blanc interprétation du lookbook de los angeles Rugby Ralph Lauren Hommes 2012 Spring and coil, l'interprétation du moreover pur layout typical américaine. Coupés de taille et d'autres détails deviennent souligne 2012Ralph printemps Lauren.http://www.vetementpoloralphlaure2012.net

Posted by: ralph lauren at December 27, 2011 10:43 PM

Tchad Blanc interprétation du lookbook de l . a . Rugby Ralph lauren Hommes 2012 Early spring, l'interprétation du additionally pur http://www.vetementpoloralphlaure2012.net type everyday américaine. Coupés de taille et d'autres détails deviennent souligne 2012Ralph printemps Lauren.

Posted by: ralph lauren at December 28, 2011 5:04 AM

Posted by: ralph lauren at December 28, 2011 5:05 AM

Des sacs Longchamp achat en ligne au chaud ,"Longchamp" - le supérieur français en cuir à base des produits de marque, fondée en 1948. Sac à main Longchamp est bien connue pour ses meilleurs appartenant à la tradition française de fabrication exceptionnelle, le modèle chose importante le style léger et pliable idée raisonnable à proximité de la planète. Aujourd'hui, les marchandises de Longchamp a étendu à sac à main, en cuir à base de ceinture, gants, cravate de soie et foulard loin de votre abord pipe en cuir à base.

Posted by: Longchamp at December 29, 2011 2:10 AM