February 24, 2012

The Weeklies #205

The Weekly Unsexy Purchase. Last week, siding. This week? Gutters! We're living on the edge.

The Weekly Country To Avoid. Syria.

The Weekly Read. I didn't read a damn thing this week. Rather, I didn't finish a damn thing. I've been wiped out. I'm only halfway through a crappy 300 page book I started 10 days ago.

The Weekly TV Obsession. Community. I never watched the show before two days ago but there's been so much buzz I had to check it out. The verdict? Fucking hilarious. Sure, it's a little hit or miss but when it hits I swear I'm going to have a stroke from laughing so much.

The Weekly Music. Old-school arena rock. For some reason I've been auditorily subsisting on a steady diet of podcasts and arena rock. I'm talking Journey, Styx, Foreigner and Kansas.

The Weekly Phrase. "I have San Francisco in my pants!" Since it was coined by my daughter without any explanation, I have no idea what it means.

The Weekly Loser. Chris Brown. And possibly Rhianna. Because what kind of fool collaborates with the guy who beat her?

The Weekly Question. If you could make a career change right now, what career would you pursue?

Posted by Chris at February 24, 2012 7:01 AM
Comments

Arena Rock: you go, Chris.

If I could change careers, I'd either be a housewife, an author, or an iOS developer. Currently I don't have enough leisure for the first two and no training in the third. Now is not the time, I guess.

Posted by: Brooke at February 24, 2012 11:48 AM

career change? I'd rent umbrellas and beach chairs on some beach somewhere!

Or, I'd be an author.

Arena Rock! Awesome!

Posted by: cyndy at February 24, 2012 3:47 PM

I am in the middle of changing careers...gave up after 13 years in corporate America to pursue my PhD...almost there! Then I can join the ranks of academia.

As for Rhianna...she needs help!

Posted by: Krush at February 24, 2012 5:45 PM

Variété et cercles de chicago method imprévisibles, une seule couleur ne sont as well as collants votre seul choix fill Cet hiver, collants brillants, collants et leggings modèle et des jambières décorées durante grande demande. Que vous soyez n't collant imprecise rétro avec une jupe et des chandails de tricot, ou l'utilisation de l'surdimensionné 1st tee avec des leggings de couleur, ou l'ensemble des collants léopard COMBINATION millésime ralph lauren, chemise et chapeau à carreaux sont absolument aspirer l'œil.

Posted by: ralph lauren at February 24, 2012 8:56 PM

Night Ranger!

Posted by: Annie at February 25, 2012 1:24 PM

Realistic - I'd be a stay-at-home mom for a while. Fantasy - drummer (for an awesome band, of course).

Posted by: akofaolain at February 27, 2012 10:16 AM

I want to be a stay-at-home-mama.

But really? I want to be a farmer. Even if only for my own family.

Posted by: Mindy Lee at February 27, 2012 3:15 PM