February 1, 2012

Winter?

When I walk outside, I have a hard time believing it's February.

daweather.jpg

Is it behaving like winter where you are?

Posted by Chris at February 1, 2012 8:04 AM
Comments

CANNOT believe the weather we're having in Michigan. UnFreakingBelievable. I hear the cherry blossoms are bloomin' in your neck of the woods.

Posted by: Dawn at February 1, 2012 8:22 AM

Not even a little bit here - which just means when it decides to be Winter, it's going to be evil!

Posted by: Kellie at February 1, 2012 8:38 AM

No, it does not feel like winter here at all. It's supposed to be 60 degrees today in Philadelphia. It's creeping me out, honestly.

Posted by: Fraulein N at February 1, 2012 9:18 AM

I'm in Michigan... my 6 year old asked me yesterday morning when summer was going to start. Her 8 year old sister said "I think today!". She may have been right. I'm 38 years old and I can't remember EVER living thru a Michigan "winter" like this... and honestly, I want it to snow... hard.
Now.
but it's 40
*sigh*

Posted by: Kim at February 1, 2012 9:40 AM

It's going to be 78 degrees here in Houston today. I've got the A/C running.

Posted by: Kim at February 1, 2012 9:43 AM

It definitely doesn't feel like winter in Boston. It's supposed to be 50 today and I am not complaining!

Posted by: akofaolain at February 1, 2012 9:44 AM

It has been above normal temperatures here in Idaho all winter!

Posted by: JJ at February 1, 2012 9:50 AM

Nope. It's going to be 65 degrees here today for the third day in a row. We have yet to have snow this year. This is freakin Kansas where it's supposed to be miserable in the winter! Makes me more than a little scared.

Posted by: Heather at February 1, 2012 10:05 AM

This is my first winter in San Diego so I'm not really sure what to expect, but no, it's not particularly wintry here either. In the last month there have been half a dozen or more days of 80+ degree weather. I'm not complaining at all!

Posted by: shan at February 1, 2012 11:52 AM

Two weather posts this week? You are BEGGING for a Nor'Easter. Balmy here in Vegas, as usual. We had to cancel my son's kindergarten class field trip to the mountains to play in the snow because there IS no snow. Planted bulbs already but I do kinda miss the "cold" winter here.

Posted by: rebecca at February 1, 2012 2:17 PM

Not. At. All. It was 60 here in MA today. But I'm not really complaining because I don't have to snowblow my driveway...

Posted by: Sharri at February 1, 2012 6:19 PM

Nope. We've got the same weather here in Cleveland as you're having... only a day or so sooner. I'm so afraid the proverbial "other foot" of winter is going to drop soon, and really hard.

Posted by: ironic1 at February 1, 2012 10:18 PM

Denver, Colorado metro area. Hit 57, this afternoon the last I saw.

Having regular storms and regular cold fronts. It's been beyond lovely and turns on a dime into winter again. Making me very moody.

Family near you have been telling me how lovely it has been. Total opposite of what I remember winters being for them when I was a child.

They are predicting a storm tomorrow night here. Last I heard, 6 inches of snow might be hitting Denver.

Posted by: One Mom's Opinion at February 1, 2012 11:36 PM