August 5, 2013
While We Were Celebrating...
While I was all busy recapping ten years of blogging - and let's face it, that was just a cheap excuse to avoid generating any original content - a lot of stuff went down. Really:
- Mia's birthday
- Mia's first sleepover
- The end of swim season
- The thing in Atlantic City with the hooker and the Russian mob *
- Beth's unassisted walking
- The solidification of a deep and abiding How I Met Your Mother addiction
- Mia's participation in cheerleading camp which she hated just as we'd hoped
- A couple of weekends' awesome outdoor activities
We'll get to all that stuff. But in the mean time, if you were in the mid-Atlantic region of the country yesterday, you experienced one of the most beautiful days in recorded history. Proof? You got it:
Pretty much nothing beats a beautiful summer day in my book. This was one to remember.
* Made that up. No, really. I swear.Posted by Chris at August 5, 2013 7:49 AM