November 12, 2003
I just went to a meeting. It was the single most mind-numbing meeting I've ever been in. It might actually have been the single most mind-numbing meeting in the history of meetings.
Excerpts from my thoughts during today's fascinating meeting:
1. How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?
2. You know, I bet if I got up and danced naked on the table, it would spice this up a little bit.
3. Wow! Are those real?
4. Shouldn't have had that much coffee.
5. Smoke on the water...fire in the sky.
6. If I weren't sitting here, I could get some real work done.
7. This better end soon...or I'm going to drive the pen into my eye as an excuse to leave.
8. I really shouldn't have had that much coffee.
9. Its going to get windy this afternoon and all my deck furniture is going to go flying.
10. All Hanna-Barbara cartoons are essentially the same. Well, at least like The Jetsons and The Flintstones. Same damn thing. Then there's Scooby Doo and Josie and the Pussycats and a whole bunch of others. Those were all alot a like.
11. Just fucking shoot me now. Please shoot me. Please!