1) I programmed the welcome screen on my cell phone to say, "Amy is the Queen of Everything." The cell phone don't lie, peeps.
2) I can haiku like nobody's damn business. Quick, give me a topic. What's that? Shoes? Ok, here goes...
I love my shoes so.
My shoes are better than yours.
Because they cost more.
3) Home of the Original Thursday Haiku Smackdown. Executive Producer of The Bold & The Bloglicious web soap opera. Founding Member of the Judith Light Brigade. How many super-cool Web fads have you started? Yeah, that's what I thought.
4) Just look at me rock this guest entry! Look, look! I command you to look at me! See? You totally looked. Because I am the boss of you.
5) Chris thinks I'm funny and we're going to have lunch together because we are so cool and funny. If that ain't a lock on a queenness (queenhood?), I don't know what is.Posted by at March 17, 2004 11:03 AM